• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 27, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - February 27, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - February 27, 2020


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - February 27, 2020

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Don't stop.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:24 AM PST

    Found out you can drive vertically up with minibikes and motorcycles

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:54 PM PST

    Once upon a time, in an earlier alpha...

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:08 PM PST

    M60 on day 1?!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:30 AM PST

    M60 on day 1?!

    Well, thank you, Trader Hugh. Much obliged. :D

    Note: To explain the bigger backpack, it's a bigger backpack modlet. What can I say? I'm a hoarder.

    https://preview.redd.it/aaohh8auqfj41.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=d0814521f1e9ad53f782a1f36f3a3a73f7d0434e

    submitted by /u/SagetheWise2222
    [link] [comments]

    Awww yeah, bring it on...

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:16 AM PST

    My struggle to craft a cooking pot is finally over!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:44 PM PST

    I can't make a cooking pot unless I have a forge.

    I can't have a forge unless I have duct tape.

    I can't craft duct tape unless I have glue.

    I can't craft glue because I need that glass measuring cup looking thingy it seems.

    Google 7 days to die cooking glue measuring glass, nothing.

    Google 7 days to die cooking glue measuring cup, nothing.

    Finally stumble into the term "beaker" and curse myself for not being cultured enough to recall the term in the first place. It's chemistry. Chemistry uses beakers. It just didn't come to mind at all until I had run painfully in circles several times and nearly gave up.

    I can't craft glue unless I have a beaker.

    Search for beaker in crafting.

    You can't craft a beaker in this game.

    I find duct tape at Traitor Joe's and buy it, relieved, not knowing if I got lucky or if it was there all along.

    I track and kill enough rabbits with my bow to gather 10 leather. (This was incredibly fun! So many Kudos, this is some of the best hunting gameplay I've ever had, not being sarcastic)

    I get lucky and eventually stumble into 3 iron pipe.

    I craft the forge. Yay!

    Now I just need Iron and Clay to make the cooking pot.

    "Not enough resources" WHAT? I have like 100 of each in my inventory.

    Ok, the wiki says I need to have a forge that HAS AN ANVIL.

    I need to forge an anvil. But no! It requires a schematic.

    I'm almost ready to give up.

    Finally realize that I NEED TO SMELT THE IRON AND CLAY BEFORE IT IS EVEN RECOGNIZED as being a resource. Why did the wiki say I needed an anvil? Here I am making it now.

    FINALLY. FINALLY. I queue up some eggs and bacon, look at the stats, and stare amazed at the wonderful numbers of stamina and hunger restoration before me :)

    I'm so glad it's finally done. I am really loving this game since I came back from a long break having not progressed far before despite the fact I struggled with some of the crafting. I just thought my description of this process might get stumbled into one day by someone and help them out.

    submitted by /u/AirplaneNerd
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die-Eden Mall Custom

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 02:46 PM PST

    How exactly do solars work in A18?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:23 PM PST

    I'm a little confused, because I just finished moving my outpost from a gas generator to solar, and I kept checking my battery banks to see if I need to add more batteries to last through the night or not.

    My batteries' charges never went down, so I checked my solar panel and with two T6, and four T5 cells in it, at 3AM it's still pushing all 73W that my lights are requesting.

    This seems very wrong.

    submitted by /u/nmagod
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know how much depth you want in 7 days lore......But this guy has you covered.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:40 PM PST

    Main differences between console and PC version?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:00 AM PST

    So the Mrs. has informed me that's she used some of our tax return to build me a gaming PC and the last couple pieces will be here tomorrow. I have played a TON of 7d2d on PS4, but have always drooled over the Alpha 17 and 18. I watch Glock and Capp, so I know most of what's going on. What are some things they don't really talk about though? Like how does food and hydration work now? Any tips or anything else I should know?

    submitted by /u/lulzPIE
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die- Eden Mall Part 2

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:10 PM PST

    Turrets syndrome

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:04 PM PST

    Increase Zombie Spawn Rate Everywhere?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:43 PM PST

    I'm just wondering if anyone has a pre-built .xml or knows of a reliable mod that simply increases the amount of zombies in all biomes. Not just the wandering hordes.

    After playing since a14 and noticing the decline of zombie spawn and options to change them in game, there just seems to be not a lot of "oh shit" factor for me when roaming around on the city streets anymore. Run from building to building with virtually no threat. Same with out in the wilderness collecting resources. I miss the days of exiting a building, planning your route to the next one and having to make the decision of picking off the lurking zombies or just run like hell.

    I've tried messing with the .xml files myself but can't seem to get it working as intended. Found some mods but they've been decommissioned as of a18 or are included in the massive overhaul mods like Ravenhearst.

    Any help to bring some life back to my city streets would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Skelletor89
    [link] [comments]

    Question about POI respaws

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:31 AM PST

    If I completely destroy a POI next to my home base (but outside my LCB and bedroll ranges), ie. bring down every block on it, is it going to respawn the entire building if I leave it alone for too long? What about if I build something where the POI used to be?

    submitted by /u/augustovj
    [link] [comments]

    Dawn of the Living - Teaser

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:12 PM PST

    Dawn of the Living - Teaser

    Hey please check out my teaser for my upcoming survival series inside the amazing Eden Centre Mall POI created by Captainwhiskerbiscuits & mentalninja33 Twitter: u/unearthvii & u/mentalninja33 Download the POI files here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nj2uf9olksx39vv/Mall_DOD7.zip?dl=0

    https://preview.redd.it/438xdvk1ujj41.jpg?width=480&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=02e08e2d3ff3ff43d1c3a8f045c4d905ad17d2f4

    https://youtu.be/sMI2jJsDCzI

    submitted by /u/ZedTubeGaming
    [link] [comments]

    In Alpha 18, is there any way to label secure storage chests other than with signs?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:10 AM PST

    I keep hitting the sign when opening them, editing the sign instead. If you have an answer, please give step by step instructions, cause I'm a noob.

    submitted by /u/MeesterGone
    [link] [comments]

    Going over the food or water "limit?"

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:50 AM PST

    I've noticed that if you eat or drink too much it actually goes over, so you might end up with something like 170/150 food or water. From what I can tell, it looks like it goes down normally. So are there any penalties to staying over on the meter? Is there a limit? Seems like it would be pretty handy to be able to eat a ton of food so you only have to worry about it once or twice a week.

    submitted by /u/heyimjason
    [link] [comments]

    We're back! Wait, Noone Missed Knew We Left? Pffshh :(

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:53 PM PST

    4 friends and I played around 200 hours of 7DTD about 4-5 years ago, I think we left for Conan Exiles, then ARK, then Rust. I was pleasantly surprised to see the community flourishing in 2020, especially 15K+ players connected? Holy crap! We're excited to see how far the game has come, hell yea! Couple questions for you die hards that haven't missed a beat if you have the time..

    1. In your opinion which is better, PVE or PVP? Why?
    2. In PVP do people typically go kill crazy or is it mostly helping each other Walking Dead style with some back stabbing here and there?
    3. How safe is your chest of goodies (PVP and PVE) while you're offline?
    4. Last night we were fighting zombies that were sort of teleporting around making them really difficult to fight, we just played along like they were magic teleporting zombies but is that normal or did we just pick a laggy server?
    5. We noticed the server we joined was on day 487 or something, does it matter if we join a new server or an old ass server?
    6. Which is best, modded servers or vanilla? Why?

    Thanks all, good to be back! Congrats on the success! o7

    submitted by /u/firepixel
    [link] [comments]

    Rights back possiblely

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:59 AM PST

    So in the realm of you too but I have encountered multiple videos saying that it's gone but a week ago somebody posted a video with a link leading to a website that has a form on it that will says that they have the rights back but they need somebody to Port the updates I'm not sure if this is true because I've only seen that one person say it can somebody please tell me if console right sore back in the hands of fun pimps I just want to slice some zombies up with f****** spinning blades dude

    submitted by /u/littleoddone
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel