• Breaking News

    Friday, February 28, 2020

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - February 28, 2020

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - February 28, 2020


    Friend Finder Friday - February 28, 2020

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Need help for the next horde is this a good day 35 horde I used some of ur suggestions from last time thx jon1canobi wamplet monki_coma

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:41 PM PST

    Human enemies?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:05 AM PST

    Any chance we'll ever get human enemies (raiders, gangs etc.) in a future update? Would be cool.

    I know this comes from pvp but pvp is always a shitfest.

    submitted by /u/Vonatar-74
    [link] [comments]

    How To Find Forged Steel - 7 Days to Die Alpha 18 7D2D Salvaging Harvesting Collecting Forged Steel

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:26 PM PST

    Bruh moment

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:52 PM PST

    Bruh moment

    So my friend thought that his game had glitched when he couldn't see his character (only floating armour) in his tab menu. He runs over to me and I see this. This is a randomly generated character. I'm not trying to be racist but bruh.

    bruh

    submitted by /u/xDan_YT
    [link] [comments]

    Radeon 5700/5700XT Owners: Upgrade to Adrenalin Edition 20.2.2 Drivers - it solves the artifacting bug

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:24 PM PST

    Just updated earlier this evening and logged in to test, and the artifacting on roads and terrain is gone on Alpha 18.3, finally.

    Note that this is an "Optional" driver, but it solves a ton of black screen crashes as well as this. There's a mention of "sparkles" in some other game or program in the patch notes, which is the only reason I thought to check.

    submitted by /u/wolffstarr
    [link] [comments]

    Horde Every Night - Another way to slow down and hinder zombies + somewhat decent way to spot and take out zombie cops

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:34 PM PST

    Any trick to finding Traders?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:13 AM PST

    Random Gen map. Only trader I've come across is the one handed to me in the starting quest. Day 20 and I've been motoring around the map on a minibike and haven't found another trader yet.

    Is there any rhyme or reason to their placement?

    submitted by /u/theseehawk
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help a pc gamer newb out, please?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:40 PM PST

    I really want to add the Dawn of the Dead prefab to the game. I have no idea how to add a zip file to a steam game though. I have tried. I have YouTubed. I am lost and afraid of breaking my game. Can anyone explain how to do this? Pretty pretty please?

    submitted by /u/medeacroy9
    [link] [comments]

    7 days to die is currently on sale on xbox

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:21 AM PST

    Hello survivors, in case anyone wants to buy this game on consoles it is currently on sale. Even though it is recommended to buy it on PC , if you can't run it, atleast give it a go on consoles!

    submitted by /u/SebbyWebbyDooda
    [link] [comments]

    Disappearing vehicles? Still?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:02 AM PST

    I seriously hoped this issue was fixed by now. I just lost all of my tools, money, and valuables.

    What the french, toast?

    Is there a modlet or a certain place I can park my stuff to not have it disappear? Man made parking spots used to work

    submitted by /u/Warnhammer
    [link] [comments]

    Bigger Backpack?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 11:34 AM PST

    Hi

    I'm fairly new to this game and enjoying it very much so far. But the small backpack is sometimes a little bit frustrating. Are there any mods for the current version which adds mor slots?

    submitted by /u/Body_Horror
    [link] [comments]

    6 points short of one hit shovel dirt destruction. Simple fix?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:45 AM PST

    6 points short of one hit shovel dirt destruction. Simple fix?

    Anything simple I can do to tip my iron shovels damage over the 200 dirt health? The shovel has grave digger mod. I don't want to spend skill points, because I am trying to be able to forge steel and the requirements are insane. I cannot craft another grave digger mod. Is there another mod I could look for? This is so frustrating... :D

    https://preview.redd.it/a2zudf6kbpj41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=318bcf3d28121c3462a52ec0709e4522ce59807a

    submitted by /u/MXXIV666
    [link] [comments]

    New to 7d2d pc

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:18 PM PST

    Looking for some friends to play, with built my pc for this game hahaha

    submitted by /u/crskruis
    [link] [comments]

    7days PC Gamer Looking for friends!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:48 PM PST

    If anybody would like to play with me on 7days, feel free to add my steam account with my friend code: 959323881

    submitted by /u/LSuds91
    [link] [comments]

    Higher Tier Jobs question

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:41 AM PST

    Heya, new to this subreddit and recently started playing 7d2d A18 and have a question in regards to the jobs the traders offer, how can you get a higher tier missions? Have i missed anything in the talent tree or? I've seen daring adventurer perk but from scanning the description it only affects the numbers of reward choices ultimately offering 2 rewards at lvl 5 but none refer to mission tiers? Any help is welcome, cheers!

    submitted by /u/alfaphails
    [link] [comments]

    New map, big problem?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:05 PM PST

    I created a new random gen map the other day, I didn't get the starting quest leading to finding a trader which I thought was odd. So I went exploring and came across a note for give me a z. Went and did that and figured it'll show me where a trader is. It did not, can a random gen world spawn no traders?

    submitted by /u/spyro2719
    [link] [comments]

    Bullet casing mod

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 11:11 AM PST

    I am trying to find an updated version of the mod that would recover bullet casings as you shot, or to find out if the old one would still work? Does anyone know the answer?

    Link to the old version: https://forums.7daystodie.com/forum/-7-days-to-die-pc/game-modification/tools/45116-mod-casing-ejection?44025-MOD-Casing-Ejection=

    submitted by /u/rowingrower77
    [link] [comments]

    Adventures In Noobville: Day One - 7 Days To Die Co-Op | First full episode! Would love some feedback!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:12 AM PST

    Making a marksmen riflr

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:39 AM PST

    Hello all, I'm currently playing a private server with my friend, we're on day 18. I have advanced engineering 3, which the wiki said is needed to make a marksmen rifle, but I still need the recipe? Can anyone recommend where to find one (recipe) and if I should be leveling my lucky looter (I'm strength and intellect build)

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Superials777
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:27 AM PST

    What version is the game on console 18.3?

    submitted by /u/chekotime
    [link] [comments]

    Where to play online with peeps

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:25 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    New to the sub, played ALOT of A16 on PS4 when PC was on early A17 (i think) .... Long story short: I'd love to play online in a dedicated server or in the online section in the menu but I've never attempted it. (Mainly because i dive right into my solo saves almost immediately for hours) Im fairly new to PC as is and I've even considered paying for a hosted server because dedicating my new PC to one makes me a bit paranoid. And i really didn't have the patience or brain power to host a monthly subscription.

    Anyway, are there any groups out there that i can find in the online section or discord groups with dedicated servers that need a reliable team player? I've tried getting my friends into this game and even buying a couple copies on Steam for them but they're not as into as i am unfortunately 😅...

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/BellyButtonStank
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel