• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 26, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - February 26, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - February 26, 2020


    Wildcard Wednesday - February 26, 2020

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I was bored, so I made frames upgrade level screen... ( I hope it can be usefull )

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 09:43 AM PST

    Apparently this was "a terrible use of day 14" and "a waste of iron"

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 09:21 AM PST

    *Terminator music plays*

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:06 AM PST

    Organizing is such a chore...

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:16 AM PST

    Organizing is such a chore...

    When you create drop chest after drop chest in 7D2D and cannot be bothered to organize it... but one day, you are forced to deal with it all...

    https://preview.redd.it/5m7kkyo01aj41.jpg?width=870&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=2103ee1db4f89d2c465cd561dda1115957b7d957

    submitted by /u/SagetheWise2222
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to keep player damage at 100% on Warrior difficulty and above?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 11:00 PM PST

    I'm bumping my current playthrough up to warrior to make zombies hit harder but don't like the sound of a 25% damage reduction. I know it's probably an XML but I wouldn't even know which one to start looking through, hopefully someone knows it offhand and can mention it, thanks

    submitted by /u/Juan5022
    [link] [comments]

    u/bgurl4life stated a year ago that when you are finished killing your horde night zombies and log out then log back in the horde will respawn. It's still a bug, but I don't have enough ammo to keep going lol.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 04:48 PM PST

    Forums broken for the last several hours?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:42 PM PST

    Several hours ago the forums started giving "Unavailable due to maintenance" messages. Now everything is just broken. I've got 10 years experience administrating vBulletin forums and all the server stuff that goes along with it, if you guys need some help.

    submitted by /u/SkepticalNegro
    [link] [comments]

    Crack a Book store not respawning

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 11:49 AM PST

    Currently playing a Zuehehi map and it seems to spawn me in on my play throughs right near a crack a book in the desert biome but every game i've played on it, it won't respawn. I made my base in a berzerk bills across the road (easily 2 chunks away), the aldo's cabinet place directly opposite my base respawns fine just not the book store. I've tried leaving the area for a few days and setting up a temp base in a totally different city in a different biome trying to get it to refresh but nothing. i hate to write off a book store given how valuable they are. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a work around?

    submitted by /u/Phylth87
    [link] [comments]

    Every one just fell over like they stopped wanting to eat my brains

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:08 PM PST

    So I'm playing on 18.2 and on this current play through on every horde night if I die every zombie that was eating my brains dies around me and dont get to continue the fight, is there a fix or did I set some thing wrong ?

    submitted by /u/dasnedoow
    [link] [comments]

    Horde Every Night - 64 Max Spawns Agility Skills - Expanding the feet bait base and a fail lol :D

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 01:41 PM PST

    The blade traps keep blowing them up all over my hard work.... how will the dart traps fare.... ????

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:53 PM PST

    How do I install the Compo-Pack 43 to use with Nitrogen? ELI5?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:08 PM PST

    I'm fairly new to modding, but have done some things with Nexus mods. The Nitrogen RWG seems cool but I'd like to also use the Compo-Pack. The instructions to install are simply not clear (sorry to whoever created it) and I'm confused. I've read other posts that tell you to copy the prefab files over to the Nitrogen prefab list. So which is it, and how do I do it? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/elephantintheroom89
    [link] [comments]

    Worth it?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 10:18 AM PST

    Hey people, I was just recently browsing the Xbox saw this game. Would you say it's a decent game and if you could sum it to me with good and bad that would be great and if it's worth its price. Thanks in advance!😀

    submitted by /u/jakevans123
    [link] [comments]

    My horde base is OP! :) Should I continue using it, or move on to something else?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:09 AM PST

    Game throws an out of memory error when joining servers

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:46 AM PST

    I keep running into an issue where the game runs out of memory when attempting to join specific servers. I haven't had this problem in the past, and I've tried verifying file integrity; nothing seems to work. Has anyone else had this problem?

    submitted by /u/ScrubNuggey
    [link] [comments]

    Are some of the "clear zombies" jobs just bugged? I keep having them be incompletable.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:27 AM PST

    The first time was in the big apartment building, it was a fetch & clear, so I fetched, cleared every room, still wouldn't show that I had. So I dug out every internal wall to make sure. No zombies, not even on the roof, in the basement, or in the elevator shaft. So I dug out the outside walls and brought down about 3/4 of the building, and left the area.

    Only to have my next Tier V job be at the same fucking building. With the same problem.

    Now I've got a Tier IV "clear" at a Holme Depot building. The exclamation mark that you activate doesn't appear, I've reset like four times, I've actually cleared the building just in case I did activate it before it was visible somehow, I'm about ready to start at the roof and completely demolish it from the top down.

    submitted by /u/nmagod
    [link] [comments]

    Game keeps crashing

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 01:13 AM PST

    When i start the game IT gives me Black screen and my monitor just lose all connection to Pc Help pls

    submitted by /u/PusanKo
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a power attack (ps4)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 04:45 AM PST

    Noticed a lot of videos and google posts about power attacks. Is that a thing on ps4? Seriously had the game 1 hr and love it but no clue wtf I'm doing lmfao.

    submitted by /u/bobcatmike666
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel