• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 2, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - February 02, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - February 02, 2020


    Seedy Sunday - February 02, 2020

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Only the purest dihydrogen monoxide will suffice...

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:50 PM PST

    Its dinner time

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:03 AM PST

    I might build a new base based on this

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:55 PM PST

    So chunky you could eat it with a fork...

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:34 PM PST

    Let's remember stupid features! (that deserve to be gone)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:16 AM PST

    So if you've played 7 Days to Die for even a short period of time I'm sure you'd remember features that you hated and are glad to see gone. Let's play a little game of nostalgia about stupid shit, that deserves to be buried!

    • Breaking your leg just because you ran down a slope
    • Not being able to make bullets until you found the IMPOSSIBLY RARE tool and die set
    • Policeman only spawning as irradiated, having broken regeneration and being impossible to kill before they blew up
    • POIs spawning infinite zombies because the original zombies left the POI (yay infinite policeman)
    • Filling dozens of chests with gun parts because you couldn't find that one stupid part to complete it
    submitted by /u/OThinkingDungeons
    [link] [comments]

    My Pass n gas factory progress. Enjoy

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:23 AM PST

    Thinking about writing a guide for solo insane, no airdrop, full nightmare, weekly maxed horde, max loot respawn length, no death play through up to clearing out the tier V dungeons (typically in less than 50 in-game days) which is what I consider the end game

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:12 PM PST

    If reading a guide like this is something you are interested in, upvote this post so that I can gauge how many people are interested in reading such a guide. When enough people are interested I'll write it up. BTW I don't play with mods so this guide will be geared for vanilla and all other settings besides the settings in the title are set to default. I also have no idea how PC is different from consoles.

    submitted by /u/mARTis_
    [link] [comments]

    re: We need more memes here

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 12:18 PM PST

    Advice for a returning veteran?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:49 PM PST

    Hi all. Stopped playing halfway through A17, with years of experience. Just started my first A18 run and so much has changed, im loosing a bit of direction since I'm being forced to play with a new progression system.

    I used to go for spiked club/bow builds with high intelligence and maxed miner/strength attributes. But now with so many new perks and weapon trees, im feeling a bit lost.

    Can anybody link me to a guide, or offer some suggestions of things they wish they knew when they first started A18, or any tidbits that might help me get back on my feet?

    submitted by /u/BathoryRocker
    [link] [comments]

    When you loot, do you prefer to pick up pretty much everything or do you pick and choose as you go

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:20 AM PST

    My wife and I are fairly new to the game and we are on day 54. Up to this point when looting we've been taking almost everything, but I recently watched a YouTube stream where the guys are hardly picking up anything. They seem to be specifically looking for certain things and leaving the rest all the way from the very beginning of the game.

    Watching them just throw away so many items was crazy But then I realized the game has loot regen and there are so many POI, maybe we don't need to be picking up so much. It got me wondering if players usually go out looking for specific things and throw the rest away or do you do like us and pick up everything? And what is your reasoning for your method?

    submitted by /u/se7ensquared
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think zombies have a foot fetish?? Horde Every Night - Feet Bait Base

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:39 PM PST

    Anyway to just have zombies at horde night / night in general?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:36 PM PST

    Not enjoying the daylight game even with walking zombies, as they take so many hits to die and there's always so many per POI. I love the concept of making a base and looting things, I just wish I didn't have to deal with zombies during daytime and instead hunker down for strong zombies during night and horde night similar to I Am Legend. Girlfriend agrees, so any multiplayer-compatible suggestions would be appreciated. I saw some stuff about XML editing, but it was quite dated and I gave it a shot and it just ended up doing absolutely nothing for some reason. If anyone has some updated how-tos or even files/mods to edit the game, would be appreciated! Thanks.

    submitted by /u/TheConsul1
    [link] [comments]

    Why does this happen

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 12:41 PM PST

    What tips do you have for quick efficient looting?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:42 PM PST

    Alpha 18 Base Build | LOOTABLE Maze Base!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:26 PM PST

    Did they recently change inventory not dropping on death?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:23 PM PST

    I think I liked that about the game bc it made it more challening. I just started new map on latest beta and everytime i die i still have my inventory?

    submitted by /u/brand0n
    [link] [comments]

    Issues with nitrogen

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:46 PM PST

    I just tried to use nitrogen for the first time. After selecting all the different options i hit generate. It says that it started generating and it puts the world into the output folder but its just a empty preview folder and a radiation thing. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/Duusinator146
    [link] [comments]

    How to reset trader restock day#?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:10 PM PST

    I reset my dedicated server to day 1 with the settime day command. Its day 1 now so thats cool but the traders still say reset day 355. Will the trader still update on the 3rd day instead or is there a manual way to fix this

    submitted by /u/TraviZ06
    [link] [comments]

    After Nvidia Graphic Driver 441.87 Update game Lags/Freezes

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:18 AM PST

    Hello, today I was forced to install this new driver to use shadowplay. The side effects included the game completely freezing up in-game. Even in single player I can't move around because of the freezing and the lags. In the main menu there were terrible lags too (about 0.1 fps) until I turned off V-sync. I tried resetting the settings, deleting all the profile data, reinstalling the game, restarting the PC but the issue persists.

    Other games appear to run fine... I think the game doesn't recognize the driver or something. Anyone have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/RedditAccountsSuck
    [link] [comments]

    Just came back to 7dtd, noted a new Game World: Bororo Valley. What is it?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:23 AM PST

    What I mean is it like Navezgane? A custom map with some custom POI's etc? I haven't been able to find any information on it at all. Looked through some of the patch notes for 17 and 18 to no avail. Not sure if it's worth playing on over a new random gen world or not.

    submitted by /u/Xenoit
    [link] [comments]

    Problem hosting a server from 3rd party sites.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:11 AM PST

    Hello there, so me and 2 buddies wanted to get a server hosted through gameservers.com and for what ever reason could not get it going. The site displayed that it was running but we could never join with the info supplied or find it on the list of servers in game. When using the supplied info it gave me a msg like "could not retrieve game information" something like that. We tried gameservers.com host havoc and pingperfect. Same issue. And we were trying to set up a RWG world that was 8192 size. And I threw in a mod list from Z Nation FFS on YouTube.

    We spent the better half of 8 hours waiting for any of the servers to "load" I know making a big map that is rwg takes awhile to load the first time but 8 hours and still nothing while all the sites say "running" is a bit of a stretch sorry. Anyone have (and FIX!) This problem? Please and thank you!

    submitted by /u/Sinz_Doe
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrogen and 18.3

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:42 AM PST

    Has anyone made a new map using nitrogen in 18.3? Does it work well? I'm really tired of all these RWG being impossible to get around in due to all the mountains.

    submitted by /u/DeucyDuce22
    [link] [comments]

    I’m fucked

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:05 PM PST

    My game won't work now that I updated to 18.3. I had nitrogen, a couple vehicle mods and scope mods, and combo pack 49. Fuck.

    submitted by /u/Ryanide1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel