• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 4, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - February 04, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - February 04, 2020


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - February 04, 2020

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When you find a clunky oil co

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 12:00 PM PST

    Why is my map so darn bright

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:32 AM PST

    There is a blood moon on the rise.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:57 PM PST

    concrete spike pyramid

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:20 PM PST

    7 days to die on console

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:36 PM PST

    Recently bought 7 days to die for my PS4 pro in the hopes of being able to play the newest version of the game however it seems to only run 1.0, does anyone know if it will be updated for PS4 or has the project been abandoned?

    submitted by /u/Edog474
    [link] [comments]

    penthouse in the sky WIP

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:18 PM PST

    Anyways to make the game run on crappy laptops?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:54 PM PST

    I'm using my work laptop to play the game right now but it's not really running on the lowest setting(low fps, lags, etc). I'm wondering if there are any ways to make it run at 30fps?

    submitted by /u/GrasSchlammPferd
    [link] [comments]

    I decided to start recording me play 7 days to die

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 03:26 PM PST

    I have decided to start making videos on 7 days to die. I edited in such a way to make it more interesting without commentary. I wanted something to help me build more skills. If any of you can check it out and see if they are interested in the style of videos. If you are wanting to see more, please send me feedback. I know the first video might have been edited poorly, but it is my first time.

    Url: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHPVD4xl_Ho

    submitted by /u/DJ_Peace
    [link] [comments]

    Cant DL Ravenhurst mod, any help?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:07 PM PST

    Tried to download it and i just cant seem to get it right, i use the 7Dmod launcher & everything too, my 7 days is up to date, & i just seem to get stuck on the loading screen "Failed to load FSB" and thats it

    submitted by /u/Jeremyx69
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrogen Compo And Quests

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:43 PM PST

    I love the look of the player created POIs, but I've been having bad luck with any fetch or fetch and clear quests that involve them.

    I will start the quest then it immediately tells me the supplies are 2.4k away.

    Any one else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/Sifa_Craft
    [link] [comments]

    World Generation

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:39 PM PST

    Does anyone know how to get more buildings in your seed? Haven't been able to find any help on this.

    submitted by /u/realdangermaus
    [link] [comments]

    A18.3 Coredumps on RWG of 8K Map

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 05:35 PM PST

    I've got a colocated dedicated server (CentOS/Linux) with 16 CPUs and 32GB of RAM that in the past(A17) has had no trouble running RWG of 8K and even larger maps. Since I've reinstalled and moved up to A18.3, I'm finding 7DTD executable is core dumping (crashing) after about 58 minutes of heavy CPU usage. I see other posts of people using rented 7DTD servers that seem to be experiencing the same thing and the only solutions offered are to use a smaller map size or to use Nitrogen and generate the map on my local machine and then upload to the server.

    I've spent countless hours trying to troubleshoot this, initially thinking it was my own misconfiguration that was causing this. But after many hours invested, I'm starting to think maybe this is related to the game version itself.

    Is there a known issue/bug with A18.3 Linux related to RWG of 8K or larger maps?

    submitted by /u/ShoudenKalferas
    [link] [comments]

    holy crap, never underestimate the power of screamers.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 02:27 AM PST

    i had my base all set up, sloped walls surrounded by barb wire, nothing seemed to phase it, then one night i didnt notice a screamer.....but she noticed me, as i was dealing with the horde that came 2 or 3 more screamers showed up and eventually their were to many zombies to deal with and the sloped walls made it impossible to pick out the screamers, so more zombies kept coming.

    then they breached the wall, and i fell off, i fired all of my shotgun rounds into the horde with no effect, decided to just run to my ladder and go to the roof in hopes that they would fall into my basement and die on the spikes, i made it about halfway their before the dogs swarmed me.

    this was only day 19, looks like i need to rethink my base design before day 21.

    submitted by /u/putnamto
    [link] [comments]

    I think this zombie like to sit in a restaurant a lot

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 04:06 AM PST

    Apparently I'm in able to achieve build your first wood frame...

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 05:29 AM PST

    I have almost hundred hours in game and I'm getting close to game stage 90 on my current run... I am pretty sure by now i have crafted a few thousand wood frames and steam still won't unlock the achievement.

    submitted by /u/BlackBudgieDown
    [link] [comments]

    Why is my game crashing?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:50 AM PST

    7 Days to Die-Avoidance Ep.7

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:54 PM PST

    Where the hell do I find seed recipies?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:07 PM PST

    I found one in a trash pile luckily but my friends and I are starving to death because we can't get our food quantities up and to last, were burning more energy then were able to even find. Were on regular loot settings, but we use to play on abundant loot and we have yet to find a second seed recipe. Are there easier ways to get them, like quests? Or are we destined to keep searching empty book shelves and mailboxes hoping we might actually find one? Weve also been jacking up our lucky looter levels and I'm currently at 4.

    submitted by /u/Kpenney
    [link] [comments]

    Is 7Days worth buying on Xbox One S?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:07 PM PST

    I'm a huge fan of mine craft and CoD zombies, and have seen Rooster Teeth's Achievement Hunter series on this game. I'm very interested but only have an Xbox One S, and I've heard is doesn't play well on Xbox. Worth buying?

    submitted by /u/R_FireJohnson
    [link] [comments]

    Mods

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 05:59 AM PST

    Is there any mods for the 4x4 truck? It has 4 slots open on it but didnt see any mods in the list on the workbench. Anybody know of anything?

    submitted by /u/Moose_96
    [link] [comments]

    Question about iron knuckles

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:06 AM PST

    This is probably a very stupid question, so I apologize. I'm new to the game and currently level 2. Why am I not able to equip my iron knuckles that I picked up? Do I need a special skill to enable me to wear them? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Purple_Thunder_Bolt
    [link] [comments]

    Modding Different Hordetypes

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:27 AM PST

    I've been getting into modding lately and I've found the posts with the blood moon generator files and stuff to be edited and copied to the xml.... but it looks like it only outputs the blood moon sections, even though there is data for screamer and sleeper types... and the XML for game stages clearly indicates that they were generated using a database.

    Am I just overlooking something?

    submitted by /u/xTriskalx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel