• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 11, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - February 11, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - February 11, 2020


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - February 11, 2020

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    It all makes sense now....

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:40 AM PST

    Add a decent way to farm it besides doorknobs and radiators pls

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:25 PM PST

    So... chunk/terrain reset is still a thing?! I hate when this happens...

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 12:44 PM PST

    My wife built Minas Tirith to see if zombies could knock it down...

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 12:40 PM PST

    Well like 90% of it anyways. She tried to make the houses and all but she said they just looked ugly and didn't want to ruin the aesthetic of it. She did make a functional, if not necessarily the most practical, base off of it though. Despite the lack of houses and all, it's still an impressive build.

    https://imgur.com/a/7XI4t0Y

    Was quite the event to face down a horde in it.

    Anyways she's just finished up Helm's Deep and we're trying that one tonight. She's working on the Burrow (from Harry Potter), but is looking for fantasy suggestions so if anyone has any please feel free to comment.

    submitted by /u/Vandlan
    [link] [comments]

    Just realised I’ve been playing this for 6 years

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:38 PM PST

    So out of curiosity I went through my steam purchases and saw ive been playing 7dtd since June 2014, Alpha 8. It was the first game I bought on steam, I played the shit out of it, got sick of it for a while then came back to it later. I've done the same thing a couple of times a year since and every time I have it's changed and evolved a huge amount.

    Sometimes the updates were amazing, huge content dumps and design fixes and sometimes they were game breaking to the point I couldn't play it at all. Recently I downloaded A18 and got back into it and holy shit this game is amazing. The new content, the weapon mods, levelling system, it's all just coming together so well. TFP are really heading in a good direction and seem to learn from unpopular changes. Tbh I don't even mind the seemingly forever alpha status if it means it keeps improving.

    submitted by /u/Vikunt
    [link] [comments]

    1hp trees

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:49 PM PST

    I Rent a dedicated server. My friends and I decided to wipe and start fresh. Deleted the server and uploaded a new map made in nitrogen. Only mods are ui to show food/water/elevation and temp. Other mod is zombie drop loot 10% chance. Many trees are 1hp one shotted. Even freshly planted trees some of them onot have 1hp. Why? How can I fix this :(

    submitted by /u/TraviZ06
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any websites for this game with accurate information on them? The one wiki I've been able to find seems to be full of outdated information.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 12:52 PM PST

    Had some fun, nightmare speed zombies on night 9 ( we did horde every 3 days). It mostly sucked though, out base was no longer a base.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:52 PM PST

    How would I create a junk turret skin and new paint brush?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:17 PM PST

    I'm not looking to mod the junk turret, i just want to be able to customize the look of it. And i would love to be able to add my own paint brush textures. Is there any mod that exists already for this?

    submitted by /u/zdigital13
    [link] [comments]

    Compo pack on mac?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:31 PM PST

    I think my game files are organized differently than the windows version. I can't find the data folder or the prefabs folder. Does anyone playing on mac experienced w/ mods know where I need to copy the files?

    submitted by /u/jezusbagels
    [link] [comments]

    Which wiki to use?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:28 AM PST

    Noticed there's at least 2 wikis for the game, just wondering which one is kept up to date better

    thanks

    submitted by /u/SaladFury
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about UI mods on someone’s server

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:01 AM PST

    I added some UI mods to my games directory however they don't carry over when I join my groups server. Is there something else that needs to be done for them to work on there as well?

    submitted by /u/rhinaman89
    [link] [comments]

    Questions regarding console version of 7d2d.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:00 AM PST

    I own and love the game on PC. I know my 13 y/o son would like to play the game and I'm tempted to just get it on my xbox to play with him. I know itd run a hell of a lot worse...but thats cheaper than me building him a computer.

    Does the console version have the nudity? I'm hoping not bc that is the only part of the game I could do without.

    Yes i know violence etc, I'm his dad and its my choice. I don't are to validate that part.

    Any info would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/brand0n
    [link] [comments]

    Bird nest

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 12:37 AM PST

    So Do bird nest respawn when destroyed now? Seems kinda weird but I've seen some people destroying all their bird nest for this reason can anyone confirm this in their experience?

    submitted by /u/therockintuxgaming
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with boat mods please.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:46 PM PST

    I'm new to using mods and want to use the boat and fishing mods. Can anyone tell me where to find them to download and what else I need to do after downloading. I know a little bit about finding my xml files. I have 1600 hours on the game so I'm honestly kinda of embarrased that I cant seem to figure out how to do these things.

    submitted by /u/sdrichmond
    [link] [comments]

    How to Install 7 Days To Die Mod Launcher for Darkness Falls & Ravenhurst

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:08 AM PST

    Famous last words, "They dont know we here..."

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 12:39 PM PST

    Here it is! My day 42 Horde night with max Z count! inc. COPS and DEMOLISHERS!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 03:17 AM PST

    CSMM manager bot to discord

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:32 AM PST

    The csmm server manager, so I am able to give commands such as the status and things so I know the program is attached to the server, but I can't get the bot to take commands that I create.... is there a special way to type the command? Or a guide beyond the very unhelpful sentence they have on the csmm site?

    submitted by /u/PwnsaurusRex
    [link] [comments]

    Day 7 - Horde Every Night 64 Max Spawns - Mini Bike fun - Agility only- Feet Bait Base. Come leave me your tips/opinions and anything else to get you good peeps some chillax footage :)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:40 AM PST

    Good perks to run for this challenge?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:08 AM PST

    My cousin and I are streaming a 7 Days to Die challenge called, The Nomad Challenge. I'll list the rules so you guys and girls have a better idea of what we're up against and what perks we should focus on more.

    My cousin is brand spanking new and I have a little bit of experience in the game.

    We're currently on Day 11

    RULES :

    1. Can only occupy a base for one horde night. (Can't build our own)

    2. Can only take what we can carry on our character and transport vehicles inventory from the old base.

    3. We get 5 lives each

    4. Live to 100 Days

      SETTINGS :

    The difficulty will rise. (Currently-Warrior)

    The nights will become longer. (Currently- 14hrs)

    The zombies will run faster and become stronger.

    After every 25 days we'll lose 2 days out of the week to prepare for horde night.

    For example:

    After day 25 - Horde night will happen every 5 days

    After day 50 - Horde night will happen every 3 days

    After day 75 - Horde night will happen every night.

    How would you build your character for this challenge?

    I'm thinking perks that easily take the zeds out, and perks that help with gathering resources faster and getting more from scraping items that we don't need?

    submitted by /u/TonyShoulders
    [link] [comments]

    I think the game plays creepier music/sounds when your alone.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:56 AM PST

    Iv noticed that even if me and my mate are far away from each other looting different houses, if they gotta go and disconnect, then i start hearing more creepy music and noises, and the game over-all gets spookier. Has anybody else noticed this?

    submitted by /u/NoahGoldFox
    [link] [comments]

    Lift off!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:44 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel