• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 19, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - March 19, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - March 19, 2020


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - March 19, 2020

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Turns out you can melt zombies, too!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Well.. that was easy

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Don't know why I'm getting a update for 1.18 but I am.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    Sweated my ass off to get all that steel (Cars are from mod) 800+ for the two troop carriers

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    Does anybody know how to get the old alpha 3?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    I don't care if its buggier than DayZ, deep down I still love Alpha 3 and yes I do like the old janky minecraft graphics.

    submitted by /u/Vape_Nation_HQ
    [link] [comments]

    How do I make Flagstone/Cobblestone Pillar 50s or Wood 50s?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    Can't find them anywhere and I remember being able to make them but I can't now apparently?

    submitted by /u/jasonm82299
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to play?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Hey! I'm looking for some new people to play with while we're all quarantined. Looking for laid back people that aren't too competitive. Let me know and we can start a game :)

    submitted by /u/cavalier4789
    [link] [comments]

    Boss Zombies in the game

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    I am on horde night 70, and ive never seen this zombie before its absolute massive and looks like a biker kind of but without the same helmet and much more steroid infused, was there an update i missed that added these boss zombies? I dont use any mode and am on PC

    submitted by /u/fou_ssb
    [link] [comments]

    World generation taking 30minutes +? more info in comments

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Dedicated server-side mods

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Hey all, been playing for a bit now. Hosted my own dedicated server since I started and just migrated my servers over to docker containers.

    I was curious if there are popular mods out there that only need to be installed on the server to have effect? My servers maybe get 6-7 people, but id like to add mods that only require making changes to the server and not clients.

    Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/brandtkeller
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Texture Glitch on Server - More details in comments.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    i have Unplayable low fps

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Hello i really like 7D2D but i have very low fps around 20 (30 indoors) no matter how low i set graphics to the game still unplayable . I tried everything and i only get more fps if i play under 720p or 800x600 . .tested in 17.4 and 18.1 same results . I noticed that i have 100% gpu but only 30% cpu usage . I think the game don't need cpu that much only gpu even tho the requirements are a high end cpu . . i have low end pc but it play other games fairly good Gpu : Nvidia 920m (2gb) Cpu : 2.0 ghz i3 5000u Ram: 8 GB Ssd but game located in hdd . Please tell me if my system is just crappy for this game or i have other solutions because i can't manage to get to 40 fps no matter what i did .

    submitted by /u/mr-mangaka
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone down to do an insane mode playthrough?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Vanilla playthrough except zombies would only ever jog not sprint and loot respawning would be set to 10 days

    submitted by /u/OkBabyBoomer
    [link] [comments]

    Are skyscrapers back in the random world gen?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Planning to start a server for some buds, but I remember having to edit the config for the maps to reintroduce towers like the crack-a-book or Higashi Tower. Is this back in the game or can it still be added via config

    Also, if anyone has suggestions on seeds, I'd be interested. Preferably one with a lot of variety to the biomes

    submitted by /u/ToFurkie
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die Quarantin Stream with mods

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Player Owned Items

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Hi,

    As the title shows, this is related to player owned items, such as Wood Blocks, Rebar et al. I play on a PVE server, which is owned by a friend of mine. We have other random players join, some who have become regulars. One of my friends is building a BM base for us to use, and has laid out Rebar Blocks so as to know where they are with building/upgrading the base. They've placed the LCB, however someone has come on to the server at some point, and taken the Rebar Blocks. Is there a specific command to prevent this at all?

    Many thanks in advance, and apologies if this question has been asked previously, I've not been able to find anything to answer this hence the post.

    submitted by /u/Guyver26
    [link] [comments]

    Growing pains..where should I set up my forges?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    I set up shop in a bookstore thinking I'm a genius and that I'll reap the rewards of more books in 30 days. I didn't realize the rules of restocking was that I had to not be anywhere near it for 30 days. I felt so dumb after reading up on it 40 days after initial looting. Oh well, I have been turning the place into a nice home for myself... until the screamers came.

    One like every 2 minutes more or less. Every 2 minutes was a cycle of running to the door to open and shoot the stupid idiot in the face. I was so confused because I never had this many screamers this frequently in the first 30 days I was there.. I thought maybe it was tied to my gamestage and I just popped my Nearly Immortal achievement so I decided to google my issue and found out about the heat map! WHAT!? So the 5 new forges I made to smelt up stone so I can make a lot of concrete fast was working against me!

    So now I'm building traps and electric fences to protect the front door and it seems to be working as the means of production needs to keep going forward.. but I'm wondering if it wouldn't be better to set up production somewhere else? Would putting it under ground be better? Like if I built a tunnel going from inside my base farther outside my base but remaining underground.. will that be better?

    submitted by /u/Darkstar81
    [link] [comments]

    What's your mod of choice right now?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    I started by playing Val Mod a while ago, but have been pretty hooked on Ravenhearst (RH) for a while now. I really like the additional challenge and depth (building, itemization, missions, etc).

    What's your favorite and why?

    submitted by /u/RPerkins2
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    So I'm trying to install some nexus mods on my PC 7DTD, I'm having difficulties and was wondering if someone could help me. I download the file, unzip it and place that file in a created folder inside the game file called mods. What do I do after that.

    submitted by /u/Corrydye
    [link] [comments]

    Hdhq mod installation help

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    How do I install the hdhq mod from nexusmods? Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Harmlessguy12
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel