• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 18, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - March 18, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - March 18, 2020


    Wildcard Wednesday - March 18, 2020

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    THE MOMENT WE’VE BEEN PREPARING FOR

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Epic Bates Motel & Psycho reference/Easter Egg "Fates Motel" in 7 Days to Die!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    I can't turn off God mode. Why not? I enabled dm then unchecked God Mode. It's still on. What do I do?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    I Just Love thus Game

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Here’s my giant fall pit that took way too much time to make!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Hmmmmmmm...

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    That's a big nail gun!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Copying my map travels from one machine to the other

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    I have googled this but it talks about transferring the map itself to another machine. I don't want to do that.

    I am playing a game on a remote server.

    I play on my laptop and I play on my pc. But when I traverse the map, it fills it out. When I move to the other machine, it is not filled out. I was wondering what file I should copy back and forth between machines to retain the filled out map.

    I'm not trying to copy a game or anything, just the filled out portion of the maps for my character so that if I have visited it on one machine, I have visited it on both machines.

    thanks!

    submitted by /u/KatKilmowski
    [link] [comments]

    Oh look, a gun safe

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Started a new world - Cannot find cotton

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    I've pretty much searched in a 2km circle around my house and I cannot find cotton anywhere. I need it for bandages and repair kits. Am I just fucked? Or is there another way to get it.

    submitted by /u/jasonm82299
    [link] [comments]

    My friend is frozen/connectivity issues

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Hi all! I have been playing 7 Days to Die with my friend for many hours and we managed to get to day 10 without any issues. After 18.4 arrived we decided to play again but found that each of our Characters were frozen on each other's screens. For example he told me to follow him into a house, but his Character was still on the minibike. I hit his Character and it felt damage to him. Anyone know what's wrong or know any potential fixes?

    submitted by /u/Mupinstienika
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox player here,very new to the game and would like someone to play with to help learn the game,(14M btw)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    How to respec?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    I get you're meant to get the Fergitting Elixir but what's the ID to spawn this in? Playing on my own and not a server but I just cannot find the ID anywhere.

    submitted by /u/AceninjaNZ
    [link] [comments]

    CPU utilization

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    PC noob here (both to the game and PC gaming in general) Running on AMD FX4300 with 8GB RAM and Radeon RX 560 4GB GPU

    What's the CPU utilization for typical in-game events. Got about 4 hours of playtime in before coming upon an open space with towns in the horizon and my motherboard returned a long beep with a low frequency hum. Performance overlay showed CPU was at full capacity. Got small FPS loss and the game has not actually crashed (yet). I just exited the game because I was worried about the beep. (GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-S2 - beep code website has no info)

    Anybody know what's up? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Skomar-Luwin
    [link] [comments]

    Starter help: What game world to use?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    I recently just got this game and I don't know whether to use the Navezgane world or have a custom one, or something else. If anyone can tell me any advice about what world to choose for my first playthrough, I would be appreciative. Thanks!

    Edit: Thanks for the responses guys! I chose to do Navezgane for my first playthrough since it would still be new to me. Hopefully I can survive long enough to get stuff done!

    submitted by /u/Ta7on
    [link] [comments]

    Very dumb question but

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if PS4 is getting anymore updates or is it all done

    submitted by /u/mk_cod_killas531
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to set up a server so that people can only connect if there is an admin present?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    "Player already exists" PC problems

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    "Player already exists" PC problems

    Hey all, first post here, hoping the brain of the internet can help me out.

    Picked up a copy on PC and recently started playing with some friends on their server. Been playing for a few hours today, looting and crafting, the usual. As I returned to base to store a bunch of stuff, it randomly booted me. As I tried to log back into the server, it gave me an error saying that a character under my name already exists on the server. I went into Steam and change my name and it allowed me to hop back into the game.

    The rub, however, is that a copy of my character does indeed exist in the world, standing in the spot that I had been forcibly logged out at. Unkillable and unmoving, this copy does indeed bear my original name. It counts as a player on the server and advances time even when no one is on. Is there any workaround to getting rid of this copy? I read that the server admin can boot the profile, but I want to switch my name back to its original state but am afraid if the admin boots the OG name, I'll lose all of my progress.

    tl;dr: Duplicate copy of me stuck on the server. How do I get rid of it without permanently changing my name or losing my progress?

    Cheers!

    One error I received

    submitted by /u/CruelSpider
    [link] [comments]

    Question to any modders out there

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    I have not yet dabbled with mods on 7 days. I have played it for a really long time though.

    Would it be possible to make the tvs work? Or would that mess up the game?

    submitted by /u/Ez24-
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Clarification: Does replacing all the flooring prevent zombie infestations?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    I read somewhere, not sure where, or which version it was for, that if you replace everything with player made blocks, it'll prevent spawns on those blocks. Due to Covid, i'm getting back into the game (played 100 hours, back a year and a bit or so ago, never got too far into it) and i'm starting to take over the Diersville Hospital for a base, and if it's a matter of replacing all the floors to keep it safe, i'll do it, if that doesn't work, i don't want to waste too much time on it. thanks

    Edit: this is for Ver 18.4 if that matters

    submitted by /u/majorkurn
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 19, Rundown of what’s in the works, as well as pictures of the current content and concepts

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel