• Breaking News

    Friday, March 20, 2020

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - March 20, 2020

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - March 20, 2020


    Friend Finder Friday - March 20, 2020

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Please

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    Bought this game 3 days ago and now...

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    Shut

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Rules for successful dungeon clearing..

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    Rule #1, always check above you! Rule #2, if you see a ton of loot, ITS A TRAP! Go slow. Rule #3, bring wood cubes. Rule #4, check your weapons are loaded BEFORE you open that door.

    Any other rules?

    submitted by /u/mletchfield
    [link] [comments]

    how many players can you have on pc Co-op?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    I've managed to get a group of friends interested in the game but there are 5 or more of us. we are under the impression that it's 4 player maximum co-op. would anyone be bale to give me some advice on this?

    submitted by /u/Beddall
    [link] [comments]

    What are some good server side mods to install that won't require my players to install them?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    So far, i've got server side zombies and a few storage/backpack mods going. What are some other good one's that only require a server install.

    submitted by /u/CloudDancingTN
    [link] [comments]

    What are the devs planning?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Blog has been dead since 2018 it seems, and nothing but a few playthroughs on Joel's channel. Is the blog abandoned completely? I used to enjoy reading about what they were working on and planning.

    I'm liking Alpha 18 by the way, but wonder what the devs are planning for future updates.

    Are they in haitus or just being more secretive?

    submitted by /u/BlueCommieSpehsFish
    [link] [comments]

    Cant find treasure! Dont know how to abandon quest

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    I have been digging at this place for many hours. I am now 7-8 blocks down, which I know is twice as much as a treasure should be. I have given up now. So my question is, do treasures sometimes not appear? And if, how do I abandon this quest?

    submitted by /u/henabr01
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for friends to play with consistently

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    So I've had this game forever and I always wanna play but none of my friends are ever on to play with me, I'm looking for anybody who wants to start a world with me and be dedicated to it. My PSN is darkside422_

    submitted by /u/Sgtpepper1221
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about horde nights (PC)

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Hello all.

    So I switched from console to the PC version a few days back. MANY MANY differences but one thing kind of stick out and has me wondering if its normal.

    On day 7 I had 2 swarms attack me between 10 pm and midnight. Then after midnight I didnt have a single zombie spawn or come at my base. I sat there safe for the 4 hour stretch of red night.

    is this normal?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Tiggymartin
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry all, I just need to find out... How can I possibly pick up an item like a generator after ive placed it?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Like the title says, i placed a generator alongside a few lightbulbs to get started with the electricity. However, when I wanted to move these object i couldn't find a way without breaking them. Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/apachebeaster
    [link] [comments]

    Strange glitch where areas don't load properly and looking in their direction grinds my gpu to a halt.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Best Settings for Playing with friends

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Me and my friends are planning on playing this game and I'm wondering what settings should i choose especially the multiplayer section. Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/CarnTheSlayer
    [link] [comments]

    Nobody joins games anymore?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    Do people not join random other peoples games anymore and try to kill them/bring down their base? I used to play on console and would always get other people joining. And it was exciting and motivating to have a good set up. I'm playing my 1st game on PC with A18 now & I'm on day 51 and not 1 person has joined my game. Does anyone know why?

    Also, I made sure the server visibility is public...

    submitted by /u/Courcy6185
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to disable zombies on PS4?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Should I buy 7 days to die?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    I've thought about buying, and since now it's on sale on steam I may give it a shot. But I'm not sure if it's worth the buck, what can you tell me to convince me buy it?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Comrade_Role
    [link] [comments]

    Fates motel! 64 zombies at a time! junk turrets! And Demos going off left and right! Check it out!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Planning on return X1

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Planning on returning to the game, u know covid vibes, so, what to do? -Explore all the map -Max upgrades -Cool fortress -Farm

    Anything else to make me feel that I accomplished something? Like an objective? Already have the bike

    submitted by /u/Tomoya1313
    [link] [comments]

    How to remake my avatar

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Every new game I start has the same avatar, how can I re-do him/her?

    submitted by /u/SweetBabyJesus99
    [link] [comments]

    Salty Zombies PvE Server

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Hey Guys,

    We are wiping our PvE server and launching the new world this Saturday (21st March) at 7:00pm CST time. We run our worlds on a beast of a dedicated gaming server:

    Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X - 8 c / 16 t - 4.5 GHz
    Memory: From 64GB
    Disk: NVMe, SATA available

    Your welcome to join, we will have the combo pack installed so 3,000+ extra POI's, including Eden Mall. We have a donor city and trader which is pretty cool. Community Farm for the new players and an all-round awesome community. We have 1,000+ strong on our discord: https://discord.gg/jCyZEv5

    For more information on our 7 Days To Die Server, you can check out our website: www.SaltyZombies.com

    submitted by /u/SaltyZombies
    [link] [comments]

    No longer get xp from using or making tools?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    Haven't played since PS4 in 2018. On PC now. Used to get xp for making and using tools and your respective skill would go up (tool crafting, digging, cutting with axe etc), did this go away? I played for about 6 hours and my character has leveled up but the things I referred to earlier remain level 1 (same for everyone playing).

    submitted by /u/heaphonesnbikes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel