• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 14, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - March 14, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - March 14, 2020


    Let's Play Saturday - March 14, 2020

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    While playing 7dtd last night with my parents, uncle and a couple family friends, we made enough ghillie suits for each of us. Mum says "I don't think this is going to work" and we all went to investigate. ��

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    I think there’s loot hiding behind the badge reader at my work.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    Team rocket something something

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    It’s like being chased by the vultures lol

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    *Passing by the zombie with my new minibike* “I’ll deal with you later, dummie!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    scraping a wooden bow - how many bow parts come back, and is there a place to look this up?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    I'm not seeing this on a wiki. I don't want to scrap my bow into not enough parts to make the replacement bow.

    submitted by /u/Whit_Whizdum
    [link] [comments]

    Mods

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    Anyone know of any good mods?

    submitted by /u/RBMF-Alec
    [link] [comments]

    Hellhounds

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    Worst feeling

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    I'm on day 24 and I realized that I never fully explored the first town I spawned in by. It was just one street on the north side. I drive down it and it literally had a pop n pulls, working stiff tools, shotgun messiah, a pawn shop, and a huge version of the junk fort/fortress (the one with cars for walls and spotlights). I was so mad I missed out on all of that loot earlier on lol.

    submitted by /u/prkchpsyring
    [link] [comments]

    Wedge Tips

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    Hello all! I am new to the game and wondering if the wedge tip traps still work if they have been patched?

    submitted by /u/Idvanity
    [link] [comments]

    Hello fellow apocalypse survivors/builders

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    I'm new to the pc version so what mods can I use or should I just start up basically and share

    submitted by /u/StrangeGamer90
    [link] [comments]

    This just reminded me to get clay next time I'm onlind

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    AMD Ryzen 3 3800x Dedicated server Desync

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    Please help me understand this.

    I currently have a Ryzen 7 3800x, 64GB ram, 250gb m.2. Once the game reaches 18gb of usage the dedicated server desyncs and kicks everyone

    submitted by /u/majorpaynedof
    [link] [comments]

    startdedicated not finding 7 days to die server. RACKING MY BRAIN

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    So I've setup a 7 days server multiple times in the passed and not once ran into this issue. I setup my server check everything, everythings good. Launch Startdedicated.bat file as admin and it says it cannot find 7daystodieserver make sure it's spelt correctly. I look at the root of my folder it's right f*&king there... I put .exe at the end of it maybe it's looking for actually file, nope same thing. I tried removing my mods (even though the file never even attempted run once) nothing. Looking for the log dump file where it's CLAIMING it's putting the log output, nothing. Anyone have any solutions I'm bout to lose my mind with this... I looked online and did what someone in a forum said but it literally was what I was doing, I've even created my own .bat file nothing...

    submitted by /u/dantistruct
    [link] [comments]

    Bruh

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Anyone ever been going along with their day and see hollow stumps and just think damn I wonder what’s in that one then your like. �� Ok the Last one I just had to! ������������

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    We need colored reinforced concrete and steel blocks!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    I want to paint my base a different color but annoyingly there's no colored reinforced concrete or steel block textures.

    I don't want to make my blocks look a different material, especially a worse one. Seems stupid that the top blocks don't have color variations.

    It would at least be good if there was a mod for this. Any modders out there?

    submitted by /u/XanGlass
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a group to play with

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    I just want some people to play 7 days to die with

    submitted by /u/BURLYGUAP
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know if this still works/which pregen map its located?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Great new idea for mechanic to add into the game.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    This COVID=19 breakout has taught me that the game is missing one very important factor. It's clear to me that, during a zombie apocalypse, that one of the most important things to have in order to survive is... Toilet Paper!

    So here is my idea.

    Add toilet paper into the game as a semi-rare loot item. Make a recipe that you can make your own toilet paper once you get a point into Yeah, Science!. The recipe would require paper and acid and time to make. You can also buy TP sometimes from the traders.

    Now, for the mechanic. Require that you use TP after a certain amount of time, maybe based on how often you eat. If you do not use TP you will get a negative buff called "Itchy Butt crack" There are 3 levels of IBC. At the first level, you take a minor buff to your speed and dexterity recovery. At the 2nd level you start attracting large groups of zombie vultures because your butt smells. At the 3rd level your aiming for all weapons decreases 25% due to your butt being so itchy that you can't hold your hands straight.

    You will need 1 TP to cure each level of itchy butt crack you have.

    What do you all think? :) Of course, this is all sarcasm lol

    submitted by /u/ntengineer
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated Server on NAS ? Whats better ? VM or Docker Container

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    I got a synology synology nas ds1019+ with 16GB of ram and run a 7 days to die server on it.
    It has a Intel Celeron J3455 Quadcore with 1,5 GHz Base Frequency and a 2,3 GHz Turbo.

    Would it be better to run a 7daytodie server on a virtual machine or in a docker container ?

    At the moment I use a ubuntu server virtual machine and run the dedicated server from there because I could not get the dockercontainer to use the config via parameter I wanted.

    It runs pretty smooth most of the time. Only on the red moon days i experience heavy lag.

    Anyone got an advice for me ?

    submitted by /u/matuopm
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die - UNDERGROUND BUNKER MK II #7DAYSTODIE

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel