• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 22, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - March 21, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - March 21, 2020


    Let's Play Saturday - March 21, 2020

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I guess he suddenly decided his people need him.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    Me: “why don’t you just break the glass dude it’s a one hit?” My mate: ....

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    One of the few times this game has truly made my heart drop.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Just discovered this subreddit. Has anyone else enjoyed building an exact replica of your irl home in the game?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Hello everyone! I've been playing 7 days since it came out in PS4 several years ago. Anyway, have y'all ever built your irl home into the game? If so how did it work out? Did you add any modifications to make it more feasible?

    submitted by /u/saucetheif69
    [link] [comments]

    PC Bow Bug | When shooting the primitive bow in quick succession the arrow glitches out | NOTE: I have found this happens in ADS only but that's only what i've found | In the video shown i caught it on camera twice | SORRY FOR THE MUSIC IN THE BACKGROUND I LISTEN TO SPOTIFY DURING HOARD NIGHT

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    God I love Perception builds..

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Back again for Alpha 18 and I decided to go with a Perception/looter/nomadic build again, this time on a random gen world (found a settings guide to maximize FPS so I don't have to play Navezgane again). Just hit day 7 and let me tell you guys how ridiculous this has been so far.

    Just finished making a crucible, got steel going in the trader's forge. One schematic away from being able to make a 4x4 Truck (already have all but the steel for crafting). Lucky Looter book series is nearly done. All steel tools and the ability to craft them (not a single point was put into intelligence). Half a set of military armor, level 3.

    This has to be some of the best luck I've had, on top of being a super fun way to play. All I have for storage is a single drop chest outside the trader's base, but if I can manage to get this truck built I'll be able to easily maintain the nomadic play style. My main bottleneck at the moment is that my trader is in a burning biome surrounded by desert. The heat wasn't too bad of an issue, but the Day 1 bear nearly ruined the whole experience for me (thank goodness for bird nest luck, took nearly 30 arrows to put him down).

    If you guys haven't yet, seriously try a play through like this. But I would also like to know... what is your favorite build to do? Anything specific as far as perk trees, mine/build/conquer? Also how's the electricity? Haven't been on since... alpha 16 I think, so that's very new to me.

    submitted by /u/Zachmunzter
    [link] [comments]

    Destroyed the tower in the desert on the navezgane map

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/2minJY0 here's a link to the pictures. All the pics were from today but the first one I believe. During the middle of destroying it a horde of zombies starting attacking us. My friend couldn't see the zombies so it was up to me to kill all of them. It was horrible. I used a pickaxe and my used the auger. He used around 10,000 gas maybe probably more. My mind is fried. It was worth it.

    submitted by /u/MemeLordMango
    [link] [comments]

    Lol I was thinking this

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    Does anyone have an aesthetically pleasing workroom?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    So I like for my rooms to look good but also be functional, so the problem is in the mix variety of equipment we need and the slightly different styles each has. For example a table saw next to a forge, near a workbench looks displeasing to my eyes.

    Genuinely wondering if anyone has a nice looking work room they can share?

    submitted by /u/OThinkingDungeons
    [link] [comments]

    We have an issue with some players on our server being dicks. Here’s our warning. And pardon the language.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    Nothing special here... Just a video I put effort into editing... Hopefully someone enjoys it...

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    Friend Getting Kicked Out of my Server/Game Every Few Minutes

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    Just bought the 2-pack yesterday and gifted one to a friend so we could play together. But whenever she starts joining my game she gets disconnected/kicked out from the server within a few random minutes while trying to meet me in the map.

    I tried disabling EAC from the game launcher and also asked her to do so. Also set the EAC thing on my serverconfig file to false. Should I be doing something else?

    This game is 6 years old but it still has these bugs. Also checked her connection and it's more than 30Mpbs up/down.

    submitted by /u/LyricalDragunov
    [link] [comments]

    From the guys that brought you the insanely boring and safe pit...this is escape from alcatraz. crazy expensive, ultra endgame, no danger, minimal ammo. check it out!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    Best Way to Earn Dukes

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    I'm pretty new to 7D2D on PC since it was on sale and I'm wondering what the best way to earn Dukes is. Quests, items to sell, anything. Any help is appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/StyylinJ
    [link] [comments]

    My mate and I just playing making jokes

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Some guidance please

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Hi all , noob question , coming back to the game to a world with 100hrs logged and its in version 17.4 , would it be safe to update the game or would this corrupt my world ? Also if I need to save it how do I go about doing so ?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Madone18
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry if this is a silly question but do land mines respawn in the wasteland after so many days like lootables do? [PS4]

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    Are there only 3 lvl5 quest locations?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    .... On the default map? I only seem to get quests to the poppin pills hospital, shitgun messiah factory and and shamway factory

    submitted by /u/scarabx
    [link] [comments]

    Day 1 Tips

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    I am experienced 7DTD player on PC with over 300+ hours. I was wondering does anyone have any say 1 tips on how to deal with wolves/ dogs in the case I don't h as ve a gun. Thanks for the feedback!

    submitted by /u/Viking_in_Disguise
    [link] [comments]

    Help needed to play game how do I play when not logged into steam I have no internet any help appreciated fellow survivors? Can’t get past this screen

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    Is it worth it?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Hello everyone i never played this game before but it looks lot of fun, is it worth buying for xbox? I heard there is difference between console and PC just i don't know how different is.

    submitted by /u/DMatty0325
    [link] [comments]

    Falling under ground glitch

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Just bought the game a few hours ago and is randomly encountering this bug. Is this normal even if the game is more than 6 years old? We're just trying to get a hang of building and whenever we walk on a random stop we drop under the map.

    submitted by /u/LyricalDragunov
    [link] [comments]

    Which is the best version of alpha 18?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    I'm starting a new playthrough with 2 friends and our last playthrough was alpha 18.0. What is the best version of alpha 18?

    Also does nitrogen work for later versions?

    submitted by /u/GynxCrazy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel