• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 22, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - March 22, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - March 22, 2020


    Seedy Sunday - March 22, 2020

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    A WIP base

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    Nightmare fuel

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    I'm glad I saw someone say that the PC version was on sale

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Ummm that’s not how it works

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Day 15, the first and last I ever saw of my truck. Game crashed immediately after the screenshot and was invisible when I logged back in. RIP 4x4, you were fun for the whole half kilo I drove you </3

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    ME

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    So will they ever add npcs (other survivors? Because its kinda lonely out there ngl :’(

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Why are ladders so janky in this game?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    I fallen off so many ladders because my character doesn't want to grab on its not even funny. I swear its only this game where ladders don't work

    submitted by /u/deadkiller666
    [link] [comments]

    Well that aint normal...

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Just started. Why did no one tell me the stealth prompt doesn't detect bears?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    I've been playing a few days now. Got the game out of the library. Technically a 1 week checkout, but actually until they open again God knows when.

    I'm enjoying it, mostly, though I'd like a little more structure. I'm on a random world instead of the usual one, maybe that's the problem. I can't find anything except the trader, but I just a few minutes ago found a town I'm going to explore so that's cool.

    I've got all the "total wimp" settings going, but I'm still sneaking around everywhere like my stealth archer in Skyrim, except so much more fragile. Gotta love that the computer lets you know when a zombie can sense you. But then I turn to the left like 3 degrees and there's a bear two feet away. I don't think he liked me, because he walloped me for quite a bit of damage. A panicked flight through the woods later and I've resolved to pay more attention to my surroundings, not just the little eyeball.

    submitted by /u/PeterM1970
    [link] [comments]

    How does multiplayer work?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    If i wanted to play on a world with just me and one other person, could I do that easily without having to port forward or anything? or is it only officially hosted servers?

    want to pick up the game, but ideally want to play privately with friends- don't really know how hosting or multiplayer works in this game

    submitted by /u/chopsttv
    [link] [comments]

    Appropriate difficulty for group of 6-8 players?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Just tried the game for the first time with a group with some Rust experience, we thought the regular zombies were decently difficult, but we got to the first day 7 and didn't really see a step up in difficulty (had a base with moat and spikes). Do we need a harder difficulty with this many players? Or does the game adjust it accordingly?

    submitted by /u/madcausebad
    [link] [comments]

    US only seven days server PC

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    My friend runs a seven days to die server (vanilla) US only, he only accepts ips from inside US only, we have a discord if you want to join feel free to message me we do have a password and active administration, I AM ADMIN, we just wanna play and have a good time! Please DM for server details if interested standard map vanilla, hope to see you! PC only

    submitted by /u/HoboCopTD4W
    [link] [comments]

    Best mod currently in existance

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I've been searching for this for a while now, but I can't seem to find anything up to date.

    I'm looking for a mod to play with my friend in coop. Possibly on my own. I convinced him to buy the game despite 50 years of alpha, and we ended up playing a 30 day campaign. It was fun until we came up with a decent idea base ( well I did anyway;), and it got very easy. Yeah, demolishers fucked part of our base up and it was annyoing repairng it for a day. The horde was solid, lots of different zombies. All destroyed by blade traps, so if it wasn't for the experience points we wouldn't have to waste a single bullet. Jumping zombies couldn't get to the roof( wish they could climb instead to be fair), and the ones with radiation had to swallow a couple more bullets. We were very prepared, our gamestage was near a thousand, yet it was piss easy in the end... All that was left for us to do is to finally build two gyrocopters, and grind some POIs... For what? We had all weapons, best mods, and enough time to craft ammunition and food for entirety of the game until.the next horde came.

    Our only option now is to find a mod, that would make the game harder without just throwing more zombies at us/ zombies with more health and higher damage output. I used to play starvation, that was quite fun back in the day. Unfortunately the creator passed away, therefore that mod is no longer an option.

    This is roughly what I'm looking for:

    1) Expanding current survival mechanics: food/farming related, npcs, guns, vehicles, sickness, wellness etc. Anything really, as long as it is done well. I'd rather have 5 types of food providing different bonuses, than 2000 types of food for no good reason. Food spoilage don't starve style sounds fun.

    2) Smart/interesting zombies: I really don't understand why the devs focus on adding guns and vehicles, whilst leaving the zombies weak and uninteresting. I'm looking for a challenge. I want certain zombies to destroy single blocks with a punch, climb the walls or jump on me from a distance ( yes I'm looking at you buggy, rare, jumping zombie wannabe) I saw some interesting zombies on one mod, but I'm not really into zombie phoenix firing a kamehameha attack at me from a distance. I want the zombies to be fun and challenging, not overpowered and immersion breaking.

    3) Crafting: Crafting is ok in my opinion there are enough guns and vehicles. They need improvement for sure, but I'd like some late game stuff as maxing intelligence isn't hard and it would be fun to aim for something else than the gyrocopter. Not quite sure what I'm after in this area of the game, therefore any suggestions and interesting ideas and concepts are welcome.

    4) POIS/cities: I want a trip to a city to be an adventure. Big risk, big gains. Lots of zombies, interesting buildings to explore. 20 generic buildings with a few shops and few zombies (missing the option to set zombie amount (?) to high) gets boring quickly. Exploring should be a fun, hard and rewarding challenge.

    I'd like to avoid grinding unless it has a purpose and it remains a choice not a daily activity for several weeks in order to progress. I'm sleepy now, so I'll finish here. Sorry for any potential mistakes, and the length. My brain is done for tonight!

    I was looking at Ravenhearst the other day, but perhaps someone else can recommend something better? Alternatively, are any mods compatible with Ravenhearst?

    Thanks in advance for all answers. Hopefully my post will help others as well

    Edit:Existence*

    Can't edit the title woops

    submitted by /u/RivskiWloczega
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die #1

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Not finishing the tutorial?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    I see lots of people posting pics from solid mid-game time that still have not completed the tutorial (i.e. it's still asking them to craft a bow or wood block or something). Am I missing something? Don't you get points for completing the tutorial? Are you not annoyed that it's still asking you to do something?

    I'm so confused!

    submitted by /u/bh20008
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if I can make a placed container so loot will respawn to be (Untouched)?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    I don't have any special mods installed, just going through the debug commands and creative menu items.

    submitted by /u/Jollysixx
    [link] [comments]

    Error: Connection to server failed - could not retrieve server information

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    I know this is a fairly common issue, based on google searches, yet nobody seems to provide any answers or solutions. I tried to join my friends 7D2D game on steam and this is what I get. It's worth noting that whenever she tries to send me a game invite, I do not receive it on steam. Is there any fix for this? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Achilles92x
    [link] [comments]

    World corruption?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Was just playing and suddenly got blue screen of death on my pc. Restarted, tried to relaunch my world and it seems to be gone. Only options in the continue game tab is to delete my save. This happen to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Radioactive-corndog
    [link] [comments]

    How Long Does This Game Has Been In Early Access ?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    I've waited years to be able to play Kenshi, this game is also from 2013 and it's still on alpha stage ? Damn

    Did devs said anything about when they plan to finish it ?

    The game looks cool, but I never support EA.

    submitted by /u/Parasitic_Leech
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone up for 7 days (PC)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Steam name is demonfox everything is on normal except you only drop your toolbelt and every 5 days loot refills. And 90 minute days.

    submitted by /u/deadkiller666
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel