• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 1, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - March 01, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - March 01, 2020


    Seedy Sunday - March 01, 2020

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Why I'm always eating splints

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:53 AM PST

    WTF!? Night 1 and 3 Zombie Bears!?!?!?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 07:21 AM PST

    I am definitely addicted... Saw this whilst stopped at a traffic light and without any hesitation, my first thought was “ooh maybe I can get some honey”.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 11:07 AM PST

    The PERFECT CORNER, use a cupboard!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:34 AM PST

    Suggest Change: Terrain snap to blocks

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:14 AM PST

    Name of the ambient track when you go into the hot areas?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 06:08 PM PST

    I just got this game on Saturday, been playing with friends. I noticed when you go in the chard areas with the burned zombies it has a really cool ambient track but I haven't been able to find it on Youtube or anything.

    Anyone know what it is called?

    submitted by /u/svperstarr
    [link] [comments]

    Am i the only one that cant stand multiplayer in this game.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 07:41 PM PST

    Yeah multiplayer does give the aspect that you are with other survivors... which i do like honestly. but.

    One thing ive noticed. Hackers, cheaters, dupers and exploiters are all over the place in multiplayer. Dont forget griefers and trolls.

    Corrupted mods too one mod in a multiplayer game was killing and destroying peoples stuff cause he did not like the player. Another game i saw a fly hacker going up and down on a building.

    Talking about trolls. I joined a server and made a base. I go to sleep and wake up and the place is ransacked and all my mats and items missing from the chest.

    I pretty much gave up multiplayer at this point and have been having fun in single player only thing that i find a con bout SP is that you feel super lonely. There are no NPCS that help you out there are no survivor npcs that build bases and give you that aspect of you are in a world trying to survive the apocalypse with other people.

    other then that this game is rather awesome and a18 is really really good.

    submitted by /u/throwaway64221
    [link] [comments]

    Marcus lets a Zombie in the House.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:20 PM PST

    7 Days To Die - MTV CRIBS

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 04:43 PM PST

    My largest 7 Days Tunnel Build Finally Done

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:58 PM PST

    I originally started playing in A16 and used to make some huge bases..primarily underground. I tended to build smaller the past two alphas. This solo run, I got to that point every playthru gets to where it just gets to be bleh. To fix that I gave myself a ridiculous building project I had no expectation of myself to finish and yet here it is now done. I've rarely used reddit, so I'm not yet sure how to make it show the video preview...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtItYJYI6eY&feature=youtu.be

    submitted by /u/NalaAddict
    [link] [comments]

    Select, fill, clear, etc.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:54 PM PST

    I'm having trouble getting the select (with z), fill/clear with J and L to work. It lets me select, but won't clear or fill with the block I'm holding. Any advice? I know you needed custom dll files in alpha 16, but now they show you the controls without q custom dll.. thanks in advance. I've enabled cm/dm.

    submitted by /u/-_-BanditGirl-_-
    [link] [comments]

    Seed with 2+ traders near eachother thats near a major city?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:30 PM PST

    Anyone have a good seed with multiple traders near by, at least 2, preferably 3, thats also near a city?

    submitted by /u/itsnyne
    [link] [comments]

    [PC SERVER] Fast-Paced PVP Server 400%Loot and 400% XP Wiped 3/1/2020

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:04 PM PST

    Hey guys! We have just launched a 7Days server that is fast-paced PVP. There is 400% XP and Loot, so its a very quick join. We allow 1 home set and you drop your bag(no belt) on death. If this is the server you've been looking for, feel free to check it out! It is located in New York, USA. You can connect by searching for "WolfPack|PVP|400%XP|400%Loot|Homes|" or connecting with by using na.wolfpack.pro:26900. I hope to see you all there!

    submitted by /u/timhippo
    [link] [comments]

    Out of sync game

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:39 PM PST

    I've been playing and my time has been getting out of sync with the host. I've also stopped being able to interact with things and I keep getting this error

    [Physics physX] QuickHullConvexHullLib::findSimplex: Simplex input points appers to be coplanar

    I've been playing on this server with my brother for a while and it started happening.

    I've uninstalled and reinstalled. Validated files. We're not sure what to do

    submitted by /u/gordianknot13
    [link] [comments]

    First major base, turned a junkyard? Or like fenced parking lot? Into this, got turret walls facing vault doors, surrounded by 2 layers electric fence, so on horde they are basically in a firing line, IF they break through the vault doors (7000hp) theres spikes, then two layers of concrete

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:25 PM PST

    PC game crashing?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 07:32 PM PST

    Hi y'all, sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere, but I've been hosting a game for me and my roommate and ever since 18.3 dropped I've been crashing at just around the hour mark every time. Has anyone had similar issues? I haven't made any changes to my settings, which is why I'm a bit confused.

    For reference, I have a Ryzen 3600, GTX 1080, 16 GB RAM, and I'm running the game off of an SSD.

    submitted by /u/486217935
    [link] [comments]

    Best weapons and mods for blood moon? Also, solution for lack of brass? A18

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 06:21 AM PST

    Hi!

    I'm playing on PC with two of my friends. We just passed D35. Would appreciate some advice.

    Also... What do you do to not spend 6 days getting bullet resources, mostly brass.?

    submitted by /u/Ehune
    [link] [comments]

    Where can you find baseball bats or baseball bat parts?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:18 PM PST

    Like 15 hours in, found 1 bat and a handfull of random parts, need like 10 more, any clues?

    submitted by /u/Nissir
    [link] [comments]

    Nomad Ep 10

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:07 PM PST

    Hear me out console players...

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 06:54 AM PST

    I used to play this game alot a few years ago but as I'm sure you all know, that damn md5 error is a giant pain in the ass. I eventually got so fed up with constantly losing my shit that I just gave up on the game entirely and moved on. Then two days ago my friend and I, on a whim, decided to boot it up again and start a fresh new random gen world. We decided to take the advice of other player on reddit and restart the game every hour and if we do end up crashing (happened only once when my friend was loading into the world), to delete the local saved files. Following those two rules we were able to play for about 20 hours in those two days and we didnt have one issue (23 in game days). This game is so much fucking fun and it's a shame that there are horrible glitches that will likely never be fixed. That being said, I do believe that this game is still playable (if you follow those two rules) and that you can have an amazing experience while playing. Especially since the game is currently on sale. We even play on xbox which is arguably the worst console to play on lol thanks for reading and I hope this helps at least one person get over their md5 fears!

    submitted by /u/GWayBudzilla
    [link] [comments]

    This one may turn some heads lol

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:20 AM PST

    Any essential mods?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 04:50 AM PST

    Hi guys, I'm really enjoying vanilla 18.3, what mods do you guys enjoy? I don't want any that affect the integrity of the game (bigger bags, faster mining etc) just like QOL, different blocks, POIs etc

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Superials777
    [link] [comments]

    Will POI's Regenerate Lookwise?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:18 PM PST

    If I went to lets say the working stiff factory for a horde night to defend. Will it regen the damage the zombies do to it when the loot resets?

    submitted by /u/TrojanKaisar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel