• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    7 Days To Die A19 Pre-Experimental testing

    7 Days To Die A19 Pre-Experimental testing


    A19 Pre-Experimental testing

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Modded Monday - April 20, 2020

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I accidentally made a tower of garbage

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    7 Days of Boredom (Turn audio on)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    I’m starting a 7 Days series soon on my cinematic gaming channel, and I just dropped a teaser trailer! Figured someone here might enjoy it, it’s only a minute long

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    Wasteland only map

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Has anyone tried making and playing on a wasteland only map using nitrogen RMG?

    Its a lot harder than you would think, i had vomiting cops at night on day two, its quite a challenge

    submitted by /u/clokeyyy
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die - The Mountain - IC Grades Your Sh*t Base Build

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    Blade Runner 2049 looks familiar...

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Snapping point key for constructions?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    Hello I want to put the iron bars horizontal, any of you know which key I need to press? Ty

    submitted by /u/magnusdarkforce
    [link] [comments]

    please explain

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Death

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Me and my friends have played this game for years. We love it. Some of the last changes are meh to us. One is a looter, one is a crafter, and I'm the zombie murderer. So, the crafter definitely hates the new skill changes. I'm not a huge fan, but w/e.

    But to the point of this post. I hated the death penalty when it was lack of skills, but now I definitely hate the exp. Loss. You combine the xp loss, with me trying a new melee build, with Crafters (and looters) getting more xp because that scales (while zombie kills don't really) and after maybe 40 hours of game time in this current iteration, and my crafter friend has 13 levels on me. While my deaths only make up for 3 and a half levels, those levels are missed. (it's also partly because we share kill xp. So the crafter and looter are getting levels off the back of the working man!)

    Seriously, I have 1450 kills to the Crafters' 370. And I'm 13 levels lower.

    I don't mind them scaling hard, because it was the same in the last build, but take into account the deaths (which I'm usually ranged and have the lowest deaths, but not the case in a slasher build I'm trying with) and it takes it from me being 9 behind, to 13. Crazy. (Actually maybe not, as he has only ten less deaths than me).

    Buuuuuuttt I ramble way to much, here is what I think would be best: after death everything is a bit blurry, and dark around the edges for a time. It's not original, it's in a lot of horror games, but I was thinking about it, and the skills and level decreases just tend to make me mad, but when I have those different perception filters on in other games, I feel more afraid/more into the atmosphere of the game. So then I would not want to die because of the annoyance of the penalty, I would not want to die because after you wake up the world is 15% more scary. (Which, if you decrease visibility one the edges of the screen, and warp what you can't see, it may arguably lead to more deaths, in a more interesting way).

    But what the hell do I know. Not how to craft, that's for sure.

    submitted by /u/Cathteacher33
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, thinking about finally buying this game on PS4. Have a few questions first tho..

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    Question 1: Does your base stay after you log off?

    Question 2: does the world have online players that can destroy your shit?

    Also, tell me a couple of your favorite things about this game and few of your least favorite things

    submitted by /u/Prince_Targaryen
    [link] [comments]

    If any of y’all want to mess around Navezgane with me and some peeps I set up a multiplayer map today. We don’t have specific times yet but if we get more people we can set up specific times and add you to the group. Let me know if you’re interested. The more the merrier.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    New and Confused about Progression

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Hi All! I just bought this game and 3 other copies for my crew and we started playing last night. Had a bunch of fun! We're rather confused about the progression of this game though and I was hoping we could get a comprehensive summary of how the flow of this game goes.

    So, here's our assumptions so far, all of which could probably use a "well, actually" from you all:

    The goal is to survive 7 days (Title) without dying. After 7 days of stocking up, raiding houses, and crafting (or maybe on the 7th night?) we presumably fight some massively difficult wave of enemies and then... ???

    Straight up questions:

    1 - There's obviously a massive skill tree that, after 4 nights, we barely touched. I was killing zombies and looting for most of those nights without dying and still only got 2 or 3 I think. Can someone explain how this skill tree stuff can even be partially completed by Day 7?

    2 - How important are the quests we get? So far they just seem like a tutorial with no reward. Craft a bedroll, a wooden axe, etc. How crucial is it to complete these quests?

    3 - What IS the end game of this? So far the massive content, massive map, easter eggs and secrets/lore all point to there being way more content than can be explored in 7 Days. I am aware that you can change this number when setting up the server along with many other things to tweak the experience, but the default is 7 days, and the title is 7 days, so we're assuming we're somehow supposed to be "done" after 7 Days.

    Looking through this thread I see motorcycles with spikes on them, blowing up buildings, chem labs, and all sorts of content that just don't seem plausible to reach in the allotted play time. We're playing on PC if it matters!

    submitted by /u/paladinblitz
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a size limit on the prefab editor?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    I'm building some relatively large prefabs right now and I want to make sure all my work isn't going to go to waste when I import them.

    submitted by /u/Wildcat7878
    [link] [comments]

    I'm bored in quarantine and need someone to play 7dtd

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Is anyone down to play a survival navezgane on 7dtd long term?

    submitted by /u/ScorpionC4
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t sign into TTG account on PS4

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Hey, I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue. It's been about a week now that I can't play, because it says I'm not signed into ps network (I am) and there is an explanation point next to the TTG account on main page. I try to sign in but it says can't access the telltale servers and try again later.

    I just wanna play, as I have so many hours logged already and don't wanna lose that.

    submitted by /u/attackpanda13
    [link] [comments]

    New world!!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Anyone down to start a new world? My GT is explodinghead88

    submitted by /u/stormfb22
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Anyone down to start a new world on Xbox? GT is explodinghead88 ill be on in a little bit

    submitted by /u/stormfb22
    [link] [comments]

    Best armor to aim for?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Is there a "best" armor to aim for? Is it steel or military? Does it depend on how you want to play? Would light armor be better in some conditions?

    submitted by /u/mexcatolico
    [link] [comments]

    Issues moving MP save from a local machine to a new machine - not seeing full world/edits.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    A few weeks back I fired up a dedicated 7D2D server session on my game rig and invited a few friends to poke around (so for me both the server session and my game client are on my game rig). Many hours later we are still playing and loving it but want to move the server itself to its own machine. I have the machine built, installed Steam and then installed 7D2D dedicated server. I copied our multiplayer game from the folder on my game rig (C:\Users\[NAME]\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\Saves\Navezgane\[GAME NAME]) to the same location on the new machine. I also copied the serverconfig.xml from the dedicated server install folder from my game rig over to the new machine. I updated the router to point to the new machine.

    While I can connect, I'm not actually seeing the full world. I'm in the location where I logged off, but only about 75% of the edits that we have made to the world are visible. The other 25% looks like the area did on the first day that we found it. My GF plays on this server as well so I tried from her machine and am seeing the same thing. If I point the router back to the server/save on my game rig everything looks fine/as expected.

    I feel like I'm missing an obvious step. Any help will be much appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Hoverboy911
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to start a MP game session with me? Or either Navezgane or a random gen?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Hi everyone!

    Bored out of my mind with the stay at home order! Anyone interested in starting an MP session?

    I'm a somewhat experienced player at 1,009 hours, but have little MP experience. I've heard it's a lot more fun than just single player.

    If you are interested I'd be down to chat! I'm in the US, on PST. :)

    submitted by /u/DomingotheHyacinth
    [link] [comments]

    How do I craft higher quality items and what do they do with higher quality?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    I haven't played 7 days since A 15 and now I don't understand the quality stuff.

    submitted by /u/SkyCrue
    [link] [comments]

    A look at the reinforced iron club of Alpha 19 and the current Alpha 18 version... all the mods, especially the visually enhancing ones!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel