• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 21, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - April 21, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - April 21, 2020


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - April 21, 2020

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Look mom, I'm in a video game!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    "Just watch out for the hole guys"

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    My friend and I decided to do a melee duel (I didn’t record my voice)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    Returning to base, at night, with a full bag and a full bike.. when suddenly..

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    A picture before my first real witness to what demolishes can do... Took out 2 bunkers within 30 seconds of eachother... I've ways killed them before they went off.. sweet jesus

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    I would just like to say one thing and I mean this from the bottom of my heart. I hate dogs. They make me want to rip my hair out. But I also love them because they fill me with such motivation to kill them after being ate out by a few that I just become good at the game.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    *BOING* #OOF

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Can you craft higher level weapons and how?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    I haven't played in a while and I can't find out how to make higher level weapons I have tools down but not weapons is it possible

    submitted by /u/pepper54311
    [link] [comments]

    Bad on ps4??

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    Would you consider the game bad on ps4 I feel like some of the features are not on it. Is it just me???

    submitted by /u/nothayden06
    [link] [comments]

    Opinion: on the default average settings, which POI in your opinion is the hardest to clear??

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    I am on day 40 in my god mode off game, been doing pretty good. Went to try the shotgun messiah warehouse and didn't survive the first floor! Ive never done it before so I didn't know what to expect snd was NOT prepared. So in your opinion which is the hardest but worth it?

    submitted by /u/Jqf27
    [link] [comments]

    Survey on avatars and gaming... I'd appreciate your help :)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! 🙂

    Are you stuck at home and feel like helping out some gaming researchers to potentially win a prize?

    I would be really grateful if you could please complete my survey for my Master's thesis on the importance of avatars. It should take about 10 minutes.

    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RSRYKKH

    I'm interested in how we interact with our gaming avatar/character and how much it matters to the gaming experience. You can complete the survey regardless of the type of avatar you mainly use (e.g., it can be a human, car, animal, alien… anything)! There are standard psychological questions about the way you think/act, and some questions about your general gaming habits.

    You will go in the draw to win a $50 AUD Coles/Myer voucher.

    Thank you for reading my post and (hopefully) completing the survey!

    submitted by /u/r__green
    [link] [comments]

    How do you do your base?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    When I make my base I usually take an already existing building and fortify it. My favorite place used to be Working Stiffs but then I moved into the big house that has a laboratory beneath it. Do you guys also fortify existing buildings or do you like to build yours from the ground up?

    submitted by /u/andrewcolomywright
    [link] [comments]

    Coolest POI ever

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    So I haven't played 7dtd since 14 I think. Just jumped back into it in the last couple days and have been having a blast. Was exploring the snowy city in the northwest (diersville I think) and came across this graveyard. I thought it was super cool and wanted to turn it into my base, since it already had a concrete wall surrounding it.

    That is until I explored the church next to it. Oh my goodness, the level of creativity was amazing. I had so much fun exploring the underground crypt, the library, and the tallest tower (where I found a huge cache of weapons).

    The church is hands down my new favorite POI. What is yours?

    submitted by /u/JaceCombat
    [link] [comments]

    Game gets boring after about Day 15?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    I have played 7 days for 900 hours but i always have the same problem. I really like the start of the game the raw survival aspect - low health, not many items etc. and also the first aspects of building a fortress.

    But after some time the base gets very strong and level 5 mg-60 or AK makes the combat dull even on the hardest difficulty, there is no fear exploring new areas since you can spray everything down easy.

    So my question is any idea how i can keep the game interesting, i tried an "medieval" run but it is impossible to defend the base with no guns nor electricity.

    submitted by /u/Dargoron
    [link] [comments]

    Command consul

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    Anyway to give yourself Xp?

    submitted by /u/iron_toby
    [link] [comments]

    Got a drink and came back dead ;-;

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Joined a PVP Server and the zombies were so glitched that they kept attacking even after losing their heads... Anyone else seen this kind of thing? Posted a 2 minute video with the glitch at the 0:50 timestamp; https://youtu.be/lY2-RYlJ8W0

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Need help building base

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Day 37 in the middle of building a base and need help.

    submitted by /u/broski001
    [link] [comments]

    Do these additional server options make a difference?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    I was looking at dedicated server hosting options and the provider i'm thinking of using has some options for additional server power such as:
    - Faster CPU speed

    - CPU Priority

    - Faster SSD (Default is another SSD)

    If I only want a server to run vanilla without any mods, are any of these extra options likely to make a big difference? Or would say the standard would run the server just fine? This is for like a 10 slot (think thats the smallest)

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Earthern-Hunter
    [link] [comments]

    Melee Sync Issues, ping related?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    I've been testing out the zombie melee range between hosting by myself and using a dedicated server.

    On my player hosted side, i'm able to hit zombies and back away to avoid their swings. However, if I try this on the dedicated server, the zombie still hits me even though I am out of its arms length (like its swinging and hitting me when the end of its arm is like 2 feet away from me).

    I gather from research that this is a sync issue and am assuming this would be being the dedicated server has too high a ping that I am connecting to? I've checked and the ping i'm getting here is 41, is that enough to be causing issues like this?

    If so, is there any way I can fix this issue? Or would I just need to find another server host with a better ping?

    I'm using frag.gs at the moment, as they have a 24 hour free trial available, so been using that for the testing.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Earthern-Hunter
    [link] [comments]

    Level difference on multiplayer

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    My friend and I have played for a long time on multiplayer servers and have noticed a certain trend. I'm always 5 or 6 levels ahead of my friend, regardless of what we do. Normally whenever we play, I loot everything and craft everything. Meanwhile, he kills everything and harvests things.

    Even on bloodmoons, I normally get 1 or 2 levels more than him in earlier stages, even though shared EXP range is to the max.

    We decided to switch up our roles to see if that was the cause. He loots and crafts, while I kill and harvest, but again, I'm 5/6 levels ahead!

    On top of that, whenever rebar needs to be concreted, I let him do it for more EXP for him, so he can catch up.

    Is there any reason, like me being server host or something, that makes me have more levels than him in the long run?

    submitted by /u/Lord_Ghastly
    [link] [comments]

    My fps is locked at 60

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    It wasn't locked a couple weeks ago but now it is

    submitted by /u/Anonymous72847
    [link] [comments]

    PC vs Console Edition

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    So I've been playing 7 days to die splitscreen on xbox recently and I have been really enjoying it, however I recently found out that the console edition is several updates behind.

    Looking on the Wiki i was very annoyed at the lack of certain things such as a 4×4, or the improved terrain generation/levelling system.

    I also do own a gaming PC and I was wondering if it was worth purchasing the game on steam as well just for the new content. Also how often does this game go on sale?

    submitted by /u/thingymbob
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel