• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 19, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - April 19, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - April 19, 2020


    Seedy Sunday - April 19, 2020

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Had to label it so my buddy knew what each one did.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    Found the original motion capture model for crawlers

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    Today my sis and I played 7DTD, and upon a death respawn, I somehow managed to get stuck floating in the sky. It was a fun glitch. I spent about 15min just enjoying my new super power, flying around, and happily avoiding zombies. :D This is a birds-eye view of what it looked like.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    When you're trying to think of names for your gas stations in game...

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Nostalgia post: Friends and I build this castle in 2016, around A7.xx. Complete with infinity pool.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    Every 7 Days to Die YouTuber....A Parody!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    7D2D Bunkerville

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    7D2D Bunkerville

    Before I loose EVERYTHING to the jaws of my onedrive, and in case I'll never be able to load these old versions up again AND because I'm not doing anything else with this game until it makes ver 19 or 20... for you base building enthusiast out there...I present to you Bunkerville!

    Bunkerville @ Night

    (No I did not mine those resources but I pretended I did while accumulating over 1,990 hrs playing this game).

    But by far, my favorite build is Arcadia. Once I'm done fighting my onedrive, I might be able to post that too. Wish me luck!

    Bunkerville Tour

    Bunkerville Tour

    submitted by /u/CLongtide
    [link] [comments]

    Wanting to get my first gaming PC

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    So I'm finally upgrading to a gaming PC and this game alone made me decide to make the switch to PC gaming so congratulations on that TFP!

    Anyways I'm thinking of getting either a desktop or a gaming laptop so just a few questions...

    1- I've never been a PC gamer so can you comfortably use the touchpad and play 7 Days to Die or is a mouse practically required?

    2-What would the minimum specs you would recommend for the highest settings? I know absolutely nothing about all these different graphics cards. I'm looking for that nice and smooth 60FPS look so should I go for

    A-Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060

    B-Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650

    3-Is 144 hertz needed for that smooth and buttery frame rate?

    Basically what I want to know is what I need for a super smooth 60FPS. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Slee252117
    [link] [comments]

    Help with xml edit in multiplayer

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    I was curious if anyone knew if i edit the progression.xml to give extra perk points per level,if it will also apply to my brother who plays with me?(Not a server just regular multiplayer)

    Progression is hard for him as he is younger and i am the host and was hoping this would be a quick fix for him,thanks!

    submitted by /u/fathorsecheese
    [link] [comments]

    A18 Seed RWG with Skyscrapers?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Lookinh for a seed that has the Dishong and Hitachi Skyscrapers. Our seeds we tried only have these plain boring junkyards and old houses cities...

    submitted by /u/MrKeffieKeffer
    [link] [comments]

    can my MacBook Air run the game.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    i am thinking about buying the game but unfortunate only have a standard MacBook Air. can it run the game. if yes, how wel (mostly care about fps have learned to play games with graphics so low that its just 3 polygons).

    submitted by /u/rogelikelover
    [link] [comments]

    Set Horde frequency to every 3 nights. Named the game TriPocalypse. Found the bottom left trader after my initial quests. Made my base (center) and found two other traders within the first week. My base is nearly central to all of them. 3 is my lucky number??!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Building tips for low-skill veteran?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    I've been playing since A9, but I never really picked up all the tricks of the trade, I believe. Currently I'm playing on my friend's server where there's 3 of us and we live in a repurposed 2-store building. Our defenses are as follow:

    1) A pit around the house that is about 5 blocks wide, 8 blocks deep. Some spikes at the bottom.

    2) Around the pit, on the walking surface, there are 5 layers of spikes.

    3) On ground level, the front and sides of the house have a lot of iron bars (2 sets with horizontal poles inbetween) to shoot through. However, the police zombies can spit through those, so it leaves something to be desired.

    4) There is only a singular door to the house and to that door leads a strong concrete one-block-wide bridge.

    5) There is stairs leading out of the pit and back onto the bridge. The stairs are made out of full cube blocks to make the zombies waste a lot of time jumping around.

    6) Auto and junk turrets pointed at the bridge, shooting through the iron bars.

    Where do we go from here? We've tried blade traps, but they break really fast and we have no way of repairing them mid-horde. Same with electric fences. Last horde they dug some deep holes into the rock on which our house stands. I fear that replacing said rock with stronger blocks will fix the issue only for so long.

    Are there any tricks or designs that could improve our defenses? Be it by controlling zombies better, by dealing more damage, tricking their AI or having the outmost parts be somehow safe to repair during hordes?

    submitted by /u/DarkAlatreon
    [link] [comments]

    Uhh, I need to get in there (tips?)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    Dear people of this subreddit

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    I need a squad of people who play 7 days to die on xbox also I might be getting it on pc soon so please let me know if you can send me your info so we can start playing. I prefer xbox right now and tell me pc it xbox so I can add you. Thank you -Nugget

    submitted by /u/Ratingthunder39
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone able to help with this? I can't place blocks on the missing column. Any time I try they just fall away.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    I want one of these for horde night!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    I learned from last time I did this, just post on Sundays. So is a video of a playlist of Streams

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    As of A18 Is there a way to place grassy ground in other biomes? Trying to make Gravestowne nicer to look at

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Ns2-
    [link] [comments]

    Got 2 quests from separate traders on the same PoI. What will happen?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    I just got a quest each from 2 traders, both tier 5 hospital on navezgane, One is to clear, another is to fetch supply. My computer crashed before I could see what happens and am having a hard time getting back due to connection (I play multiplayer).

    But I can't wait to know how this will then work? Because afaik, you have to activate one quest at a time when you get to a quest PoI. Does this mean I can only activate one at a time? Anyone encountered this situation before? (Really hoping I can clear 2 quests in 1 run through, 2 tier 5s no less. Oh the sweet sweet rewards that awaits...)

    submitted by /u/TWHreddit
    [link] [comments]

    This normal?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    All the doors in my base flicker when I walk up to them. I've had my motorbike despawn twice for no reason (got off the bike walked 10m, die, come back and the bike is gone). Some iron blocks in my base turn transparent when I get close. This shit can't be normal. I've tried verifying game files but still having the same issues. Is my map corrupt somehow? Is there any way to fix these issues?

    submitted by /u/Neospiker
    [link] [comments]

    Does blood moon settings effect the difficulty of it

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    So for a while now I was wandering what the blood moon settings do. I used to play on ps4 but I switched to pc and I started an easy world. I changed the the 7 day blood moon to a 30 day blood moon and I was wandering if it made it as difficult as a day 30 horde or a kept it like the first 7 day horde ?

    submitted by /u/The_R6ER
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel