• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 23, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - April 23, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - April 23, 2020


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - April 23, 2020

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Lore Question: Where do the air drops actually come from?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    Where is this magical place with extra supplies and airplanes?

    submitted by /u/RoloDage
    [link] [comments]

    Why's the difference between lvl1 and lvl6 armor so minimal?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    i feel like there's something i'm not understanding about armor. in every case, no matter the armor type, lvl6 armor is barely better and in some ways worse than lvl1 armor.

    for example, i have a lvl6 set of iron leg armor and a lvl1 set. the lvl6 set has 13 armor and 16% effect resist, the lvl1 set is only 1 less armor at 12 and BETTER effect resist at 18%. it's arguably more advantageous to wear the lvl1 armor and it really shouldn't be that way. am i missing something?

    submitted by /u/gurutar
    [link] [comments]

    We made a race track in 7 Days and gave it a go!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    7 Days to Die Bomb Test

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    Alpha vs beta vs full release.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    I see a lot of people complain that the game isn't in beta or hasn't been completed yet. I just want to know what the difference is, and why people want it so badly.

    The way the updates are currently going, still in alpha, we get new content every time a new alpha comes out. New skill trees, items, POIs, anything that specific alpha is working on. And I love that. The game changes every update giving us more to explore.

    With beta we wouldn't get new content. All that would happen would be refining the game and working out bugs.

    With full release we will only get updates if the dev team keeps working on the game after release.

    What are the people that complain this is still in alpha actually complaining about? Because to me it sounds like they are complaining about what are essentially free dlcs.

    There could be a case about the bugs and glitches, but after playing this game for 734 hours, I have lost one world to a bug crash and gotten 4, soon to be 5, free dlcs (I started in alpha 14). That seems like a great deal to me.

    submitted by /u/OneOfaZentry
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody wanna play some 7 days to day (XBOX One)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Add me. Gamer tag is: IcyReigns

    Send message saying 7 days to die

    submitted by /u/juggalorob2113
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies won't break fences

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    My day 21 horde was stopped by a fence, for some reason the zombies wouldn't break the fence. Anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/Kinggummybear_
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die | 18.4(b4) | Mining 101

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Killing a boar without aggroing it...

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    Problems downloading mods

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    Hello, as the title says ive been having trouble downloading some mods, specifically the war of the walkers, where if i try to download it with chrome, it stops at maybe 80% saying that i had network issues (when i didnt), whereas if i try to download it with firefox, it does manage to download it, but when i open the zip, it says the file is broken.

    Do you guys have any help for me?

    Or any other way to download it thats not throught any browser?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/HellShott
    [link] [comments]

    Buried supplies quest

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    I opened the treasure chest which contained the white river supplies. Upon returning to Trader Joes, there is no option to turn in the supplies, I can't drop the supplies, and selecting "do you have any new jobs" results in the only option "next" which leads back to the previous menu.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated! This is very frustrating as I only enjoy looting/questing. For reference, I am playing on PC Alpha 18.4 (War of the Walkers mod)

    submitted by /u/_Delta52
    [link] [comments]

    What's the absolute best way to get Concrete Mix?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    I am building a new base and it will require approx. 1,000 blocks of Reinforced Concrete, I am currently making it in 3x forges and 3x mixers but it's taking a while.

    Also, I've heard about raiding construction sites?

    submitted by /u/Worrun
    [link] [comments]

    I'm Blackbeard up in this bitch.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    How do you craft level 6 weapons?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    Somewhat new to Alpha 18.4, haven't played in a while. I got maxed out boomstick and pummel pete with ten points in the strength tree but I can only craft level 5 weapons.

    submitted by /u/Immarrrtal
    [link] [comments]

    Shiiit im out

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    7D2D Tips on the first 7 Days and on.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Hey everyone!

    I'm a huge fan of 7 Days To Die and have had on my PC for a while but when I play it, I usually get worried about my survival rate on each day and the probability of finding the place to live and shack out at for the whole time.

    I need some tips on:

    What is the best place to find on the map to live and find rare/satisfying or great resources? Anywhere I can just lay down and feel satisfied.

    Where do I go for resources or food and water? Meds etc.?

    What is the best strategy to use in order to survive for the best?

    Thanks everyone!!

    submitted by /u/MachineGun-NcLr
    [link] [comments]

    In my two Friends

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    me and my two friends my two friends are new to the game and we surprisingly survived 160 days I am surprised they only died 60 times so I have one question how is your first hundred days surviving

    submitted by /u/bunny-fighter
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get the matchete on console? Is the only way to get it from the trader?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Looking for a good PVE server

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Title says it all, looking for a good server, has active admins

    submitted by /u/MCcloud88
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a game similar to 7D2D that's easier on computer requirements?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    I love 7D2D, but I've switched my PC to APU-only (integrated graphics), so now it won't be able to handle 7D2D until the new Ryzen APUs come out later this year. Can't switch back because I have to use an APU to save on electricity and bla bla bla.

    Anyway, is there a game similar to 7D2D but not so hard on computer requirements?

    The main elements I care about are first-person perspective, an open world, survival elements, and smart zombies. I can make do without the Minecraft-style building mechanics.

    submitted by /u/WooshMagoosh
    [link] [comments]

    Fix the disappearing backpack on death or save it every 1minute so I can just load it back in

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    When my modded tools/weapons/ammo/loot that I looted after spending one/two whole days doing a T5 mission deletes from existence it makes me want to wait for the next alpha no matter how long it will take for it to come out.

    Yes I can spawn the loot back in, no I don't want to do it every time.

    submitted by /u/devon752
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with!! (PvE)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    I use to play with some friends who were a couple. Well they broke up and neither of em play anymore :( :(

    it'd be nice to get a PvE going with a few people, message me!

    submitted by /u/EinMD
    [link] [comments]

    Health not regenerating

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    I found out that i dont regenerate when i eat on my server but in my singleplayer world it regenerates what could be the reason?

    submitted by /u/PhilZockt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel