• Breaking News

    Friday, April 24, 2020

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - April 24, 2020

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - April 24, 2020


    Friend Finder Friday - April 24, 2020

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    How mf's be lookin when saying "theres no performance issue you just have a bad pc"

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Cmon dude i just started over...

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    If you like watching people build.. I'm streaming my airport construction for the next 5 or so hours. https://www.twitch.tv/praetoriannuke Come say hello or just lurk. Maybe you'll see something you like. Have a great day!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Complete newbie; Can you move things suchs as the forge? Other newbie questions

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    Alright, so... During all this lockdown, I finally decided to give in, and give 7DTD a go, as my friend has been talking about it for ages, I've watced some videos on YT about it, and the game was rather cheap and I thought; well why not...

    I havn't really done much gaming; like Diablo III and Sims 3, lol.

    So it's all quite new, and my brother keeps laughing at me, for how much I suck at controlling my player, shooting etc. - and my friend keeps laughing at all my newbie questions, and I dare not keep asking her much more ;)

    Because, seriously... I feel like I just try hitting so many things, and google stuff and I feel like, other people are used to other games, so some things is just, given? Like what buttons to hit etc.? And I feel like my grandma trying to do stuff :P

    Anyhow; I set up a little camp! To begin with, I did it with blood moon etc. and I got knocked out!

    So I thought; I'll get to know the game, without it.

    I've set up a little camp. I'm now trying out bloodmoon, lol, setting up the levels.

    But I've realized my camp needs to expand, with all the eqiupment you need.

    So, can you actually move things like the forge, bench etc. or is it just bad luck if you decide to move camp? Do you need to "empty it out" for all the things you've melted? And then make a new one etc? Or is there a way?

    Also, motor parts, to make for example an auger; where do you get these? I have an auger, I found, but I could make a level 2 myself, I assume this one would be faster? But I'm not sure where I will find things like this?

    And I have a motorcycle now, yay, but you can find mod-things, to like make it more silent, or faster and stuff like that? Or how does it work?

    Any other quality newbie tip?

    I got so knocked out by my first bloodmoon, lol. But in my defense, I am currently playing on my stinky laptop, and my normal computer is down, - hopefully it will be back up soon, so I can have some better gameplay.
    - Oh, another question; can you move a game, from one computer, to another? Or is it just tough luck, start all over again?

    Any good advice, to YT videos to follow? I've been watching a few different ones, but always good to get tips for good newbie ones.

    submitted by /u/ImRidingShotgun
    [link] [comments]

    Heeeelp! ...No, I'm kidding. It's fun, I just modified spawn.xml file for more zombies around me at all times.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Heeeelp! ...No, I'm kidding. It's fun, I just modified spawn.xml file for more zombies around me at all times.

    It's a horde + normal spawning zombies at all time

    I tried some mods for more zombies and bigger hordes, abut it didn't work, so I checked gamestage.xml and spawn.xml files by myself. I didn't modify hordes, because with high enough gamestage I'll get enough zombies to kill, instead I modified normal spawning of zombies and animals in all biomes:

    Changed the maxcount amount from 1 to 5.

    You don't need specific mods to do it, you can do it by yourself if you want more of The Walking Dead experience with more normal zombies than feral or radiated ones (I also have almost all animals replaced with zombies). Burnt zombies are my favourite.

    submitted by /u/Ractaros96
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a 'happy camper' mode?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Before I purchase just want to check if I can play without zombies? I want to camp and pillage and hunt bears and level up and build and trade but I don't want a re-animated corpse knocking down my house every night. I'd rather progress RPG style in a chilled way.

    Possible? Is that a setting supported by the game or is there a mod/hack to do that? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Togfox
    [link] [comments]

    I have a reinforced concrete wall around my base, any tips on horde-proofing it please?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    I have a large square base with reinforced concrete walls around it, 8 blocks high (2 underground) and 3 blocks thick. Can I add a slope or something to stop zombies just hitting the outside?

    submitted by /u/Worrun
    [link] [comments]

    Does going "gold" mean large updates are going to stop coming?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    Considering that everyone's been talking about how close to gold we are, it makes me kinda afraid, since we still don't have the npcs, bandits/raiders, settlements, more zombies, boss zombies, more quests, The Duke, the main questline, etc...

    submitted by /u/l3mi11i0n
    [link] [comments]

    Noob question

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Just started 7 days to die today on the PS4.

    I did the first 8 missions. The simple crafting things.

    Now it's telling me to go to the first settlement and talk to the trader. Which I did.

    Now no new mission is popping up

    What do I do?

    submitted by /u/Prince_Targaryen
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I set hunger and thirst rate in xml files

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Been searching for a while and didnt find it. My primary language is french. Maybe that is the problem ;)

    submitted by /u/raysoukey
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the Xbox One version so Garbage?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    TL;DR - 7DTD PC= great time | 7DTD XB1X= stinky doo doo butter

    To start I own copies for both PC and Xbox One, I've put in about 70 hours into the pc version over several years and through alphas going back to 15 and love the gameplay. I've got a pretty decent rig and have rarely had any issues with it other than the odd crash (usually Windows related though). Problem is I've been an Xbox guy since about 2009 and have never been ashamed of that fact. Recently (possibly yesterday) I found out that Fun Pimps released a version for Xbox One and got really excited to play..... and that's when my excitement ends.

    I am so incredibly disappointed with how far behind it is compared to the PC version (roughly comparable imo to alpha 15 or even earlier), and don't even get me started on in-game performance! I've had an Xbox One X for a little under a year and have almost never had any hiccups with rendering distances or frame rates or odd stutters or what have you but this damn game has been a nightmare to run. So bad that the randomgen world I've been exploring and loaded terrain for dozens of times loads medium resolution textures for about 100 feet in any given direction and the rest of the is literally barren ground with no structures, flora, fauna, or zombies. But make no mistake they are there because I was playing for about 4 hours yesterday and more than once the game desired to load in a bear from the direction I just came from and ripped my asshole asunder on 3 separate occasions. And I mean I get it, it's STILL in alpha, worse yet it's a PC alpha ported to a decent (albeit vastly underpowered) console.

    Don't get me wrong I'm still gonna play it, mainly because of my auto-masochistic tendencies and because I consider myself a bit of an achievement whore, but it's really gonna be an uphill struggle on ice to complete. And now I'm realizing this has gotten quite long so I'm gonna stop there. If anyone has any idea how I can possibly improve performance or loading issues I'm all ears. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Kingslyman
    [link] [comments]

    Stainless Steel Upgrade Mod

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Because I've seen a LOT of people asking for it in various places, here's my Stainless Steel upgrade mod (Nexus Link).

    Does what it says on the tin - let's you upgrade steel blocks to stainless steel.

    submitted by /u/freakofnatureuk
    [link] [comments]

    My base was featured on reach gaming so go check it out

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    help with finding mod info for JaxTeller718_BackpackStashAll

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    I am trying to find where u/jawoodle discusses the JaxTeller718_BackpackStashAll mod. How it's used what the buttons do etc. I have been watching for a long time and just can't find where/when which episode and time he told us about it.

    submitted by /u/tracersmith
    [link] [comments]

    Is Freelook possible?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Hello

    In Rust, PUBG, other games, you can hold down a button (alt) to swivel your neck around while doing other actions/movements. Is this possible in any way? Thank you

    submitted by /u/FemtoG
    [link] [comments]

    Any experienced players want to start an MP session?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    Hi everyone!

    So I have over 1,036 hours in game so I would say I'm pretty experienced. However, I've never really gotten into MP as none of my friends are interested in 7DTD.

    Does anyone with EXPERIENCE in 7DTD want to start up an MP game with me? :)

    If that sounds up your alley, PM me or drop your steam info in the comments

    submitted by /u/DomingotheHyacinth
    [link] [comments]

    Question.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    For those of you playing the nomad style. Do any of your try to "run and gun" come Blood Moon? Or do you get a hoard night base?

    submitted by /u/Taggeron
    [link] [comments]

    War3zuk Questions

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Hello. I been searching around for a while for stuff to look out for by using this mod. So far Google didnt give me answers haha.

    So my question is. Can I install this Mod and play on the saved game I have? Or i have to start a new game? Also my gf plays co-op with me on that save file too. Does she also need to install the mod as well to be able to play on my game?

    Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/Nonsibii
    [link] [comments]

    There's some to the left... - Clip of FoK_SPAM - Twitch Clips

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    Mechanical Parts and Springs

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    Having just switched over from Xbox to PC, I am getting used to (and enjoying) most of the changes and additions. One thing that stood out to me is the removal of making mechanical parts and springs. On the Xbox version, these resources are pretty rare and we found ourselves running out of places to salvage them, but always had the fall back of making them in the later stages of the game.

    Have any of you long time players experienced running out of these on PC? I know the maps are vast, but long term will we end up running out of cars, ac units, etc to harvest from?

    submitted by /u/Maxmurder00
    [link] [comments]

    Can't favorite some items

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Hi all, I'm trying to figure out why some items are "favorite-able" by hitting S on the keyboard, like a Campfire, for example, and other things are not, like a Pipe Bomb (Ammo). I'm trying to construct a sort of short list for the items I'm responsible for bringing with my group of friends, but its proving difficult for whatever reason. How can I go about favoriting the things that don't provide the Favorite <S> button? If I can't, what's the logic on why?

    Edit: to clarify, I'm trying to do this in the crafting menus. I want to be able to favorite recipes I've already learned.

    submitted by /u/paladinblitz
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 19 Latest Zombie Model Concept Art 7 Days to Die

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Game difficulty difference

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    Whats the difference between difficulty levels? Anyone knows do you get more exp if its warrior lvl? Do zombies have more HP? Me and friend are playing on dedicated server and are getting bored because we miss endgame content so we are trying to find a way to spice the game up. We are gamestage around 400,loaded with materials, ammo and gear. Maybe some mods that can make it more interesting and more farming? Any suggestion appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/Ulurat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel