• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 22, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - April 22, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - April 22, 2020


    Wildcard Wednesday - April 22, 2020

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    So, we were setting up a backup base with a friend, and my friend got electrocuted 5 minutes ago. The lightening effects is still going strong.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    I made a poor man's Whitehouse in 7d2d (DF Mod)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Finally started my garden.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    Finally started my garden.

    I recently bought 7 Days To Die, because of moving from Windows to Ubuntu and lack of games to play. I played earlier on pirate version, but now I'm aiming for a very long game and building very big base. I have over 30 hours on Steam, but I started many times. This is the furthest I got into the game since buying it.

    My infinite food supply - blueberries

    Blueberries are pretty rare in snow biome and planting those lovely plants is very satisfying. I can't stop looking at them :D

    As for gameplay settings I won't get into details, but I modified file with zombies and I made some options a little easier and some harder. I want to deal with as many zombies as possible, but normal zombies - The Walking Dead style.

    When I'll make some further progress, I'll be sure to post it here.

    submitted by /u/Ractaros96
    [link] [comments]

    Piggy bank POI withstood 17 hordes on warrior and 64 zombie count (horde every night)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    What's your preferred stat build?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Fairly new to the game and just wondering what everyone's preferences are. I kinda like the Fortitude stat line.

    submitted by /u/123lowkick
    [link] [comments]

    any ideas?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    Need Help Figuring out these errors?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    I have spent 5+ hours trying to figure this out, normally never had issues with this mod ever since A17.

    Now when i connect to any Darkness Falls Servers, console spits out those warnings/errors.

    Even did full reinstall etc

    Completely lost on this.

    submitted by /u/Xadienxx
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 1 update?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Will the xbox version ever catch up to the pc version? Like update wise? It is just so janky for me and my friends that we cant even play 90% of the time.

    submitted by /u/DragonOfShadow9
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a third!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    Need a couple of peeps on PS4 to come play with us!! Normal settings/ day 15is..

    submitted by /u/Ronsplosion
    [link] [comments]

    Recovering the Fallen/ except for... not really...

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    [A18] What is considered the best melee weapon right now?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    I have been using a lv. 5 steel spear and cannot seem to top that with anything else.

    I've not tried the machete or knuckle weapons

    submitted by /u/Worrun
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrate powder and or gunpowder.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    I play on xbox and am looking for some advice on how to find these more easily. I know you have to make gunpowder or find it but I don't get much.

    Nitrate powder is also hard to find is there a item I can scrap to get it? I have a huge amount of coal and I find lots of bullets I need the nitrate to make explosive crossbow bolts. I believe console is around a15 to a16. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/NewfieMan709
    [link] [comments]

    Does "The Huntsman" effect corpses, road-gore, dead bodies, etc?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Help in pvp

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    Some friends and i started a pvp server in a random map and i want to go full nomadic. On what should i focus?

    submitted by /u/TheMarrades
    [link] [comments]

    Did I make a wise decision on looting?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    I'm new to the game, and I miss my shots 50/50. I saw a Shotgun Messiah building that looks like a factory on day 8. I was just so underprepared for what will happen. I tried looting it first the intended way through the front door, but then a lot of zombie workers chased me. Now I am almost out of ammo, but I thought, why not just build my way to the main loot?

    And so I did.

    I started building upwards to the towers on the building, but then I apparently woke up a horde of workers. Almost died. Also why the f@©|< are there birds here??! Now I got no way to kill the zombies because I got no more ammo, all my weapons need repairing. I still got near the tower, but then I got on this helipad section, and oh $#!7 gotta go fast! Crafted a wooden club on the fly, went up the ladder to a tower, an it wasn't even the right one (there were two...). I died, f0©k.

    Had to redo the whole thing, and got to the main loot on the right tower. I think there's still a lot of zombies sleeping inside the building.

    Did I do right?

    submitted by /u/ToastWithNaomi
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please help me with this pathing issue?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I just got back into 7DTD. It's been almost a year. I built a killbox with a ramp leading down to it, set up some turrets with tucked wires and figured I had everything set to go. Horde night came and the zeds just started piling onto one wall piece. No matter what, they go to that same piece. I tried covering that tile with other blocks to no avail. I even opened up a path straight to me in my kill box and they STILL go for that one block. I have no idea what else to try at this point, it's feeling like tons of hours wasted.

    https://youtu.be/u3pHjpyymuw

    The steel blocks on the wall go 5 deep and they'd rather go for those than come straight at me with a hole in the defenses lol

    submitted by /u/CaptainChris1990
    [link] [comments]

    Is playing on console worth it?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Been seeing gameplay of 7daystodie, and TBH, I really want to get it, problem is, I'm on Xbox, and I've heard their only on A15 (not even full a15), idk if want to play a game that won't be supported for a long time, but if I do get it, am I missing out on alot? Is what A15 offers enough to keep me intrigued and wanting to play the game more? And if the game isn't worth it, what other games like it are worth it on Xbox?

    submitted by /u/JadamG
    [link] [comments]

    Searching for Oil - Will I find some here? Ran out of fuel and setup a mine here. I’m about 20m deep and still nothing. How deep you gotta go for oil shale?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    How often does the world save on a dedicated server?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    We hit an error last night while playing that essentially broke a piece of the game for us. I was able to roll back to a manual world save that I made 48 hours prior, but that was a LOT of work lost. I ended up bringing back the 'broken' world, one that destroyed a giant block of our base, essentially reverting it back to the original blocks. We have over a hundred hours in the game, and it was kind of sad to see such a large chunk of our work gone.

    We decided that if we're going to continue playing as a group on a dedicated server that we want backups.

    Couple of questions:

    - Is the world progress data located in .\Region ? Put another way, is this where the player edits to the world itself are stored? While watching the Region folder for our world in AppData, it only seems to update time/date stamps of the files there when the server closes. If this is the case, is this implying that the actual world only saves when the server closes? I'm hoping that I'm just misunderstanding this.

    - I found an xcopy script that I plan on using with Windows Task Scheduler to grab a backup of the entire 7DaysToDie folder in AppData every few hours. However, this is somewhat dependent on the answer to above question about edits to the world itself saves.

    - I'm assuming that the per-player items in .\Player are a for keeping track of how much of the map a player has uncovered, their skills/stats/inventory.

    Thanks for any info on this!

    submitted by /u/Hoverboy911
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t join friends game and need help (Xbox)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    I just got the game and I can't join my friends when I try to join one it just says waiting for server and then it returns to the main menu I've tried switching characters and uninstalling the game but neither work they can join my game but after 15 mins it starts to glitch for everyone I don't know if it's my connection or the game

    submitted by /u/dante295
    [link] [comments]

    Cement mixer Tutorial, how to make it, what it does, where to find day 1

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Reintroducing Stainless Steel to Alpha 18 (Patch File Included)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    After a few hours of work and troubleshooting, I've enabled Stainless Steel upgrading within the game. This involves adding a line of code to the MasterSteelBlock as well as each type of steel block in the game.

    Steel can now be upgraded to Stainless for 20 Forged Steel. Stainless Steel has 10,000 health and breaks into Reinforced Concrete. I've verified that every Steel block in the game can be upgraded to its Stainless version.

    All you need for this is my Blocks.xml file. I do recommend that you backup your own xml file first, and please note that this patch won't function with any other mod that edits the Blocks.xml file. Once you download the .xml file, you just paste it into your Config folder inside SteamApps>Common>7DTD>Data>Config and overwrite Blocks.xml.

    Download Patch

    If anyone is interested, I also have a file that enables the crafting of level 6 weapons, tools and armor based on having the perk at 5/5.

    submitted by /u/Teyekip
    [link] [comments]

    I made a mining guide for Alpha 18. Give me some feedback and constructive criticism!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel