• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - April 18, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - April 18, 2020


    Let's Play Saturday - April 18, 2020

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    classic vaporware

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    That good feel when your base is on the edge of a biome.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    Can we please get a pinned post explaining there will be no console update?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    This is getting out of hand.

    submitted by /u/lulzPIE
    [link] [comments]

    Got bored team destroyed high rise building

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Question for the Builders

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    Question for the Builders

    So I'm starting to build under a POI - an old home by the water. I've already fortified the outside and want to go deeper now. I'm thinking to build the area 13x13 which will have an open space of 11x11 but I'm not sure of the supports, which is why I'm here.

    So if I'm building this large of a space, will I need more than my center pillar to hold everything up? Trying to build this up to be a strong horde night base and would hate for the zombies to knock out a pillar causing a cave in!

    https://preview.redd.it/gbkurxtzint41.png?width=452&format=png&auto=webp&s=46df27b0d3e78f970e524f21d43186523d182a7d

    submitted by /u/plazmicflame
    [link] [comments]

    Tip: Never leave your reinforced concrete bunker during Horde night without a vehicle

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    Story time of my last game. So it was the day 21 horde and I was fully prepared. I had finished upgrading my reinforced concrete bunker with traps etc. Plenty of pistol/SMG, AK/Marksman, shotgun ammo, and a plethora of throwables.

    I also had fully refueled my mini bike in case I needed to make a quick getaway off my base.

    Eventually during the horde night I got bored of merely killing zombies from up top my base. I decide to go through my underground escape tunnel to fight the horde on their level.

    Remember, I had a bicycle and mini bike that I just left uptop.

    So it was finally about 3:00am when I realize my error of not bringing my vehicles with me, as runners are a nightmare, despite my ample weaponry and ammo.

    Needless to say I died about 15 minutes before the horde ended. :(

    Oh well...

    I'm starting a new world! My record is surviving to Day 37 when I was ambushed in a building by Radiated Bikers 🤣

    Also if anyone wants another person to join an MP session with I'm totally down! I have 990 hours in game, but I'd love to play more MP, as it will help me get even better

    I can put my steam name in the comments :)

    submitted by /u/DomingotheHyacinth
    [link] [comments]

    When Markiplier makes a new 7DTD video...

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    He has a really good moonwalk

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Share Custom Playlists that make this game Spooky

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    I think this game can be an incredible horror experience with the right playlist. I have made my own playlist here for long gaming sessions. If anyone else wants to share good music for the background feel free to share it, I might add it to my playlist.

    I use spotify but post on whatever medium you want. To those without spotify, some of my favorites are the hereditary soundtrack, The Thing soundtrack, and The Haxan Cloak.

    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2vhXqHg7ZjOR47QaxXyHE2?si=3UcPafT8TCWsFtPypriNHw

    submitted by /u/Ghost_Mantis
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone tell me what block this is?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    Can anyone tell me what block this is?

    I haven't played in forever and am all about aesthetics in this game. So, when I see a vault entrance with some blocks missing, I intend to replace them.

    Can anyone tell me what block this is? It's presumably stainless steel because it has 10k durability but I can't figure out what block contains those rivets.

    https://preview.redd.it/uho3eevqfpt41.png?width=307&format=png&auto=webp&s=d83edb18960d7f58f6243ebfb2874d538b549264

    submitted by /u/ErevanUO
    [link] [comments]

    Do a Barrel Roll!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Looted from my fridge

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    Man, what did they have to eat?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    Honestly sometimes I question one of my many senses of humor. XD :P

    https://reddit.com/link/g41g8n/video/8ms20eqebpt41/player

    submitted by /u/SagetheWise2222
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get the pc version or Xbox version?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    I know that the pc version is hands down better but I was thinking about doing some split screen with people and wanted to know if the console version is worth it or should I just go solo on pc

    submitted by /u/MyGuyDatBoi
    [link] [comments]

    Dammit

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    Low FPS. Nothing on my PC is Max usage

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    CPU 62%

    GPU 60%

    RAM 61%

    FPS 45-50

    Why isn't my fps solid 60fps if none of my components are bottle necked?

    submitted by /u/B-Dubb8
    [link] [comments]

    Gaming pc upgrades

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    I currently have a cyberpowerpc AMD FX series and I'm in the market to upgrade any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/iron_toby
    [link] [comments]

    im new (7hours) to the game and im looking for someone to play with :D

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    well be playing in a world with just us thanks in advance! =)

    submitted by /u/miah_the_dank_boi
    [link] [comments]

    Map Editor Lowering blocks

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    So when I go to place a prefab building, often times the bottom part of the prefab is sticking a few squares above the ground causing that awkward ledge. How do I lower the placement of the prefab buildings so they are flush with the world?

    submitted by /u/birdfall
    [link] [comments]

    Dog scooting in 7 days to die

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    Give me some feedback on my 7D2D first aid guide! Any and all feedback is appreciated!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel