• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 25, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - April 25, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - April 25, 2020


    Let's Play Saturday - April 25, 2020

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Master Chef in a nutshell

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    I've looted that PoI before, I'm sure of it

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    I would never want to drive my car on the roads in the random gen maps...

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    First successful bunker that hasn't blow up or had a cave in yet still a work in progress

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    Nature is healing.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    Bloodmoon constant spawn mod for a18?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    There was a mod to basically make zombies come non stop from 22 to 4, however the mod that was originally made has not been updated for A18. Appreciate any suggestions/guides.

    submitted by /u/d00kateh
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best biome?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    In your opinion which Is the best.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/NewfieMan709
    [link] [comments]

    Can you stop sleeper respawns?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    I have googled for a way to disable sleeper respawns.

    I don't mind sleepers, but if I clear a house I don't want them to spawn back in that house. I want it to be CLEARED for good.

    I have tried to find an xml fix for this.

    Surely there is an xml file that controls sleeper respawns.

    I tried to Google it but found nothing.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/B-Dubb8
    [link] [comments]

    I was thinking about buying 7DTD on Xbox but after a quick scroll through this subreddit I'm starting to think it isn't worth it.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    From what I've seen it seems the console version of this game has been abandoned. Last time I played the game during 2016 when it was available with Xbox live gold for a limited time, the game seemed like it had great potential but was way too rough around the edges for my liking so I put off buying it, has anything changed since then? Killing Floor 2 is on sale for 15 bucks so before I jump the gun I just wanted to check if 7DTD really isn't worth it.

    submitted by /u/JuicyJayden229
    [link] [comments]

    The "Ultimate" Horde Base?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    New A19 Spider Zombie Concept

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Hey there People! My first post, but i've been playing this game for more than 7 years now. In this one quest, as you can see, I have to clear this house, but its empty... I tried restarting the game, but the issue is still there. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks a lot!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    Steam Friends Activity over reporting.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    I've noticed when playing 7 days, or when my friends are, we will randomly get 5 or so notifications (all at once) that we are playing 7 Days to Die on steam. Most of us are set to invisible and have activity notifications turned off, and yet this will ignore it and broadcast to our friends that we're playing. Is there any way to prevent this from happening?

    submitted by /u/JackyOctavius
    [link] [comments]

    War of The Walkers Vs Darkness Falls [A18]

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Heya,

    A group of friends and I have been playing 7D2D for the past week or so and have been really enjoying the game. - We were looking at a few mods and were debating between War of The Walkers or Darkness Falls.

    Curious if anyone has any experience with these two and any suggestions between the major differences between the two?

    Much thanks!

    submitted by /u/Rooness
    [link] [comments]

    Server hosting issues

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    I am running a vanilla server on Nitrado. I went with them mainly because they offered 4 slot servers and I just prefer to play multiplayer with my cousin. Didn't see a need to buy a 10 slot server if there will only ever be 2 of us. Got their "Public Server" level and transferred my local map to the server. Seemed to be OK initially, but then we started falling through the map quite frequently. Seemed that the chunks weren't loading fast enough. The website says the base RAM should be all thats needed, but obviously that isn't the case. I bumped my plan to pay for the Advanced option, which basically doubled the RAM. We stopped falling through the world, but now we have bicycles and we keep getting a rubber band effect and it seems to be yet again, the chunks just aren't loading fast enough.

    I haven't reached out to Nitrado just yet but will be soon. Any suggestions from the server admins out there? Did I just pick a shit host? Other than Alloc's fixes, any other optimizations I can be putting in place?

    submitted by /u/MrWizard8
    [link] [comments]

    Help Ravenhearst Mod

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    If anyone plays the ravenhearst mod i need some help.

    So i want to craft a workbench and an farming table - i have enough inc and knowledge for it - but its written that i need a research desk to make the blueprints. But...I dont have an research desk and i need an research desk to make an research blueprint..wtf

    submitted by /u/Dargoron
    [link] [comments]

    Some in-game bugs I found.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    Note: I found these all on pc

    1) The map sometimes go light mode for no reason. (visual) 2) A candle placed a certain way on natural terrain makes the candle invisible, but the light's still there. (visual) 3) Switching very quickly (in your hotbar) from a candle to any other item makes that item give off light. (visual) 4) You can apparently get stuck inside a frame and be unable to interact with anything after that, unless you either go God Mode or remove all blocks in the radius of the frame. (physical)

    submitted by /u/ToastWithNaomi
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, anyone who has discord and is up for it, I made a server/chat room so we can have a community to talk about 7DTD! Pls join if interested! I'm lookin for some members!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Is the console random Gen better than Navesgane?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    So I've been playing the PC version for a little bit now and I've decided to start up a new game on console (because I do genuinely enjoy the console version as a separate experience) so I wanted to know if I should start Navesgane, or is random Gen any good there?

    submitted by /u/Dragonborn12255
    [link] [comments]

    Jon's Ham radios base

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    anyone wanna play 7 days to die

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    just looking for someone to do a world with PM me

    submitted by /u/kalimcphail
    [link] [comments]

    Gaming PC Questions

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Hello all, I asked a few weeks ago what everyone would recommend to make 7 Days to Die run nice and smooth at 60FPS. I've never owned a gaming computer before and I'm going prebuilt just because I've also never built a PC and I'm not at a point in my life where I'm comfortable doing that...yet.

    I'm going to post some links and out of all these, please feel free to rank them in order of quality for price. Side Note:I'd also like to play some VR games at some point like job simulator.

    Alienware

    HP Pavilion

    CLX

    So yeah just looking for something that will last me more than a few years, can play most games at 60FPS etc etc. Or feel free to add in your own prebuilt PC suggestions! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Slee252117
    [link] [comments]

    I need help getting someone to purchase 7 days to die.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    I love playing this game but it's not as fun playing solo as it is with a friend.

    My friend says he likes shooter games, but we have a Minecraft world together with 100+ hours in it. We also play other free games together like fortnite and roblox together but not often.

    My friend doesn't have a lot of money and I want to convince him to buy the game is there anything I should tell him or is the any video that would make him want to get this game?

    By the way we play on Xbox.

    submitted by /u/Aspenbatz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel