• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 7, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - April 07, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - April 07, 2020


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - April 07, 2020

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Could this be the beginning?!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Melee hitboxes in this game feel like garbage

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Made a fun video about the stuff on my server :D

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    This was more than close. I thought I had Pipe Bombs Instead of fucking Dynamite.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Pool with Bullet Proof Glass walls! Took me over 30 designs to find one that respects water physics. View from below in comments! (house not done yet)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    How much better is the PC version than the PS4 version and why?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Is the game worth getting into in its current state?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    I have no idea how the game is currently so I'm not saying that it's bad at all in my title

    I was really interested in the game back when it first released but never bought it and I had forgotten about it until recently when a friend brought it up during an ark session and said that he played it and we should get it too, I love survival games and don't mind zombies btw.

    Edit: I'm going to be playing on PS4 since that's where my friend plays it

    submitted by /u/KulePotato890
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any other ways of transportation besides the mini-bike?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    I haven't played on PC in over a year. Been playing Xbox cuz none of my buddies have a pc and I haven't been up to date on everything that's on PC

    submitted by /u/Sabastionf
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to get XP?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    I've just been looting and killing zombies a lot, which works fine, but is there something I can do to get xp quickly?

    submitted by /u/notgoodbutrying
    [link] [comments]

    Food no longer heals ?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    So I've been playing on a server with my friends and today food stopped healing me, I've used bandages to make sure my max health is up but food doesn't increase it, I have to use medical supplies which is too expensive for us to make early on.

    I can't find any help online since literally every single post with this issue just repeats telling me to use bandages as if I haven't been playing the game for half a decade and didn't already know that.

    submitted by /u/Axel_Rod
    [link] [comments]

    Teammates needed

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    If you have 7 days to die on xbox one hit me up. I've been looking for teammates to play with because it honestly makes the game a whole lot more fun. I have plenty of experience in the game and anyone who wants to play with me is welcome. My gamertag is InfiniteRook617

    submitted by /u/Traceur808
    [link] [comments]

    Crucible not unlocking

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    I maxed out Advanced Engineering but the Crucible is not unlocked. What am I missing?

    submitted by /u/gbubrodieman
    [link] [comments]

    how to optimize?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    I would like to know if anyone knows how to optimize the game on pc

    i use all in low and i have 12 fps :s

    pc spec: i5 3340 3.10// 6gb ram// Nvidia geforce gt 730 2gb

    submitted by /u/ivanbkr
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a good "This is 7DTD" video to entice my brother to play (PC)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    So I'm trying to convince my brother to get into 7DTD (PC). Thing is, he's not a very experienced gamer, and he's pretty averse to zombie-themed anything. Which is why I keep mentioning that the zombies are just a device to push the many other aspects of the gaming - survival, base-building, creative stuff.

    I'm looking for a short video that quickly covers the essentials of the game -- combat, base-building and exploration -- without going too heavily into detail. Does anyone have a favorite "This is 7 Days to Die" video (preferably one that covers A18 stuff)?

    submitted by /u/heinyken
    [link] [comments]

    UNREMOVABLE GLITCH

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    (XB1)I'm very new to the game and I was playing with my friends on one of their worlds and out of the blue I couldn't access inventories of anything that could hold objects. I ruled out that it wasn't my controller because opening up doors worked fine so I tried to rule out EVERYTHING restarted the game, restarted the console looked through game settings, did a hard shutdown of my Xbox, and even uninstalled then reinstalled the game. Still doesn't work. I'll take any suggestions and it sucks because the world was just starting to get fun.

    submitted by /u/Calming_Chaos27
    [link] [comments]

    Move character data between computers?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    I often switch between my laptop and desktop PC, and I'd like to be able to play the same character on both. My desktop will be hosting the server. It'll just be me playing alone. Is it possible to move my character save between the two computers?

    submitted by /u/Ajax_The_Bulwark
    [link] [comments]

    Better tools?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Comming from console to 1st time PC player...how do you crafter better tools and weapons? Cant see anything 8n the perk trees pertaining to this and crafting 5 stone axes does nothing.

    submitted by /u/bobcatmike666
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to get mechanical parts?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    Performance inside a VM

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    I wanted to see who else on here is running their gaming setup inside a VM and to compare performance if possible. My specs are below. EDIT: I am playing on a LAN dedicated server.

    Host - Dell R720, (2) E5-2640, 64gb DDR3, 5 SSDs, 8 spinning drives in array.

    Hypervisor - KVM/QEMU 4.2

    Guest OS - Win10 Pro 1909

    Guest Settings - Q35-4.2, OVMF, 4c/8t, 8gb memory, SSD passthrough(virtio-0.1.173-2), GTX1060-6gb PCI passthrough (with MSI registry mod for iterrupts).

    I will need to pull nvidia drivers and game settings later tonight. But my avg fps is 28 right now which bugs me. CPU load is 40% and GPU load is 35%. This is after trying various shadow and reflection settings etc.. GPU memory use is 3.8gb well within the 6gb. And if I run GPU bench marks I can get GPU usage to 99% outside of 7days.

    I've considered incorrect CPU load reporting due to VM. My next plan is to try more cores, then try hiding the hypervisor and virtual CPUs to see if windows is causing it.

    submitted by /u/sasdakota
    [link] [comments]

    Its a machinegun nest base viable?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    What i mean is dugging myself into a mountain, leaving the "door" opened kinda like a cave. would the zombies flock trought the door on horde nights or just dig their way to me?

    submitted by /u/Isapeth
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to make a moat without filling a bucket 1000 times or using creative/cheat mode?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel