• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 1, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - April 01, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - April 01, 2020


    Wildcard Wednesday - April 01, 2020

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I have tons of empty space. What should I do with it?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    Looking to make a 3-4 person squad

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    Hey folks,

    If any of you are interested in starting a private game (PC), please message me. I always have a blast meeting people on this game and I'd like to see the updates. The more the merrier. :)

    submitted by /u/ChampagneBidet
    [link] [comments]

    I'm here for more advices?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    I have created a post yesterday, but seems like I'd have a bit more questions about the game, and since one of the commenters suggested me to 'avoid' using wiki for now, as it's critically outdated, I thought it would be better to ask here yet again.

    My questions:

    1.)

    How to get a Crucible, if I can not craft one, since I'm lacking the Schematic?

    2.)

    If we'll get a 4x4 truck, can it have a passenger, or only 1 person?

    (also Motorcycle?)

    3.)

    What should we do to survive the hordes?

    I'm playing with one of my friends, and we died on seventh day twice, because we ran out of ammo, and the base we were standing on got collapsed, also Junk Turrets didn't (still don't) do crap.

    (Our current meta is to dig down til bedrock and just chill there)

    4.)

    What is the easiest way to farm Nitrate? We really need ammo, but gunpowder is so costy, we always run out of Nitrate Powder, I do know that there is a few chunks or blocks lying somewhere in that Fire biome, but I'm pretty sure there has to be some easier way, amirite?

    5.)

    Haven't checked yet, and I really don't want to launch the game again, cuz my pc is quite bad so it'd take half an hour to load, so I'd drop it here as an EDIT! Can I play with my friend on a randomly generated map as well? If so, it can be chosen as an option on start? Ty

    Thanks for all the answers yet again, please keep negativity out.

    submitted by /u/essendressen
    [link] [comments]

    Best melee weapon?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    A friend recently started a server, i havent played in years, but something ive noticed is that melee is SIGNIFICANTLY worse that it used to be. I feel like zombies takes hits upon hits to die and their range is insane.

    Is there a meta melee weapon of choice?

    submitted by /u/Robmathew
    [link] [comments]

    MAP SEEDS

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    My boyfriend and I play on Xbox One. We dont have online, just play co op with just the 2 of us. Anyone out there have any good map seeds they wanna share??

    submitted by /u/mad_at_meg
    [link] [comments]

    Can i change the map on my dedicated server?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Me and my friends was playing on pregen1 but it was a little... boring after a couple weeks, its really monotone and we want to play in another map BUT with our characters, we dont really botter about itens, is it possible?

    submitted by /u/jimmyslol
    [link] [comments]

    Did they remove jail doors?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    I've been playing the pc version of 7 days to die for a year. But before I played it I played the console version which had jail doors. You could shoot through them and they acted as regular doors. It only occurred to me today that I've never seen them since I've started playing pc. Did they get removed?

    submitted by /u/BARC0DE387
    [link] [comments]

    Creative mod on steam dedicated server?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    I made dedicated server with steam 7d2d dedicated server tool, that my friend can play even if i dont play the game right now. I added my character to the admin list, and in dedicated server i entered command to enable creative mod, but in game it doesnt let my character to enter creative mod and use it, anyone have a solution maybe? Sorry for my English :)

    submitted by /u/Ulurat
    [link] [comments]

    Conquering the Day 245 Blood Moon on a public server! (We got bodied by the last couple hordes so this was our redemption). XD

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Can more than one turret be active?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    So I know there can only be one junk turret active, but I was wondering if there can only be one smg turret or shotgun turret active as well. Or can I have multiple that work at the same time?

    submitted by /u/BARC0DE387
    [link] [comments]

    Come Check out the Fun Comparison video of Alpha 18 to Alpha 19 using the Arlene art and her current model! 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 Arlene Comparison to Alpha 18

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    7DTD GIFT

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Hello guys! I have a 7DTD gift but i can't not activate cuz my country...

    I can give you for some CS:GO skins around 10-15€.

    If you are interested contact me @

    https://steamcommunity.com/id/reexie TY! Have a nice daaaay! :*

    submitted by /u/reexie4
    [link] [comments]

    New Players Stream

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Hey guys and gals,

    Me and a group of friends are learning the game on PVE servers right now. I've been streaming my experience for the last few days and will continue to do so moving forward.

    If you've just got the game and want to learn and share knowledge, or if you're thinking about buying the game but you're not sure if it's for you then drop by, check us out and say hi!

    We'll be online at www.twitch.tv/meldj from around 1900 GMT every night! Hope to see some of you there

    submitted by /u/Meldj
    [link] [comments]

    Help: Animal Husbandry Darkness Falls

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    Waddup Survivors

    I have been playing 7days on darkness falls mod and i have a question on how does animal husbandry works. It is very confusing, i have scoured the internet looking for guides but i cannot seem to find one, any tips?

    submitted by /u/mdash4267
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel