• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 25, 2020

    7 Days To Die The patch notes for Alpha 19 have been released

    7 Days To Die The patch notes for Alpha 19 have been released


    The patch notes for Alpha 19 have been released

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Steam summer sale has 7d2d for $7.49

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    If you've been waiting for a sale, here it is! just in time for a19.

    submitted by /u/ftgyhujikolp
    [link] [comments]

    When you want to post a 7 Seven days to die meme and your on your phone with your great drawing skills:

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    That one extra fucking frame

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Pyramid Horde Base. My last build in alpha 18

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Fine.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    PSA: Ladders work on ceilings

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    Is there a working split screen duplication glitch that works?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    I'm getting ready to settle in with my son this weekend, and would like to get as much as possible our of our short weekend together. Thanks everyone for the comments!!😬😮🙂

    submitted by /u/x_Muzzler_x
    [link] [comments]

    How long does a flashlight last? How long can I keep it on?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    Confused on wooden signs

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    I'm trying to build the 5x2 wooden signs but have no idea how to do it. I can make the 1x1. Do I need a schematic?

    submitted by /u/Supahsecretsauce
    [link] [comments]

    How to find animals without animal tracker?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    Is there any way besides combing through every pixel of a forest biome? Also, were bird nests nerfed or something? I find myself ending each day with way less feathers than I did in previous versions. Sometimes I would end the first day with 200+ feathers. Now its very hard to do that on a burn biome.

    submitted by /u/BigBootyBear
    [link] [comments]

    This bug happened almost 3 years ago now on PS4. Life was never the same after..

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    Nintendo switch?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Any thing pointing to the game coming to switch?

    submitted by /u/justadam2
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox players?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    Looking for friends!

    submitted by /u/Lolllamaworm
    [link] [comments]

    A question from a new pc player

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    I just recently got the game on steam after getting a new gaming laptop. I originally played on console and enjoyed it, so it was one of my first pc game purchases. Onto my question, is there a way to adjust the sensitivity of the look speed on a controller? Its really slow, I would use mouse and keyboard but my fingers lock up and can't move very well after using them. Also do zombies not drop loot anymore? Sorry, like I said I'm new to the pc experience so I'm not sure about things coming from a console lol

    submitted by /u/brokensaint82
    [link] [comments]

    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - June 25, 2020

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Horde Fort and Luxury Resort

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Game crashes when textures are loading

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    So I got the game last night and it doesent load so I'm sitting there all night and nothing I find or try works. Does anyone know anything about these types of crashes please help Specs Gtx1050ti AMD athlon x4 950 A320m mobo 500g storage 2x8 xpg gammix ram 430w thermal take psu

    submitted by /u/DylanTheGameGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 19 means I’m prematurely ending my “cinematic gameplay adventure series” (like a Let’s Play but story-driven) with the day 7 horde. Here’s part 1 of the episode; part 2 (the horde part) is premiering tomorrow!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Tips

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    My friend and i recently started play however i found a underground bunker (idk what there called) sooo any tips on what we should do from here?

    submitted by /u/Noxobsidian
    [link] [comments]

    How to force mod install on your server when you joining?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    I want to force mod install on my server but have no idea how to do so, if anyone has a idea how to force install I would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Correct-Afternoon-96
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel