• Breaking News

    Friday, August 21, 2020

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - August 21, 2020

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - August 21, 2020


    Friend Finder Friday - August 21, 2020

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I've been trained in your blunderbuss ways by Trader Joel!

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    The new loot table is too linear

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    Hey,

    So I've just played A19 update with a few friends and we were super disappointed with the loot table. Essentially you know exactly what you're getting out of every crate before you open it. I understand that you want to limit the ability to get high tier items early on, but this honestly goes too far. Everybody has exactly the same gear in my party all the way through the play through because the loot is hard stuck to the gamestage.

    Looting an entire shotgun Messiah factory to get a level 6 blunderbuss when you already have a pump shotgun from questing feels pointless and disappointing. And I don't care that the loot is bad, it's just that it's reliably the same. I could loot another shotgun messiah factory and get basically the same stuff again...

    Also the replay-ability is completely ruined for me. I don't want to start a new world just to have to grind out looting level 3-4-5-6 blunderbusses over and over and over.

    Please don't make this the future of the game, it ruins what makes it fun.

    submitted by /u/CuddlezCS
    [link] [comments]

    Me when my friends don't wanna play 7d2d

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    How to never miss the jump to a ladder 2 blocks up. You can thank me later.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Base tips?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    I usually just upgrade an old house I find but it's getting to the point where there is so much damage on blood moons it's not worth fixing again. Any tips for base building?

    submitted by /u/Lucinda16023
    [link] [comments]

    Non-cheese base designs for Horde Nights Day 42+?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    (PC ALPHA 19)

    Me and my partner are stuck in a losing cycle, we had no issue until day 42 where our base got melted. We are both level 57 and roughly gamestage of 110.

    We were using an elevated corridor, 2 blocks wide path, iron bars and blade traps to slow them down, full reinforced concrete build and we were in a cage with iron bars.

    We used over 3000 rounds of 7.62mm.

    I hopped on my test server with cheats on and have been designing different bases using a realistic amount of matierals for the last 3 days now, each one fails unless I go completely over the top with an unachievable amount of resources.

    Am I missing something? I love turrets but they are completely useless due to demolishers, only way I have got round this is have a switch to shut them all off as soon as I see one otherwise they always seem to hit the bomb.

    I've tried dart traps and blade traps but always seem to break or run out of ammo and only seems to slow them down, if I make the base too big they just start attacking the walls instead of going to entry points.

    I love this game but I'm not sure how much longer I can keep playing when I know I will fail as soon as I get mid-late game.

    submitted by /u/Supreme_Sentinel
    [link] [comments]

    What difficulty do you guys play on?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    I feel like I might be the only who plays on default or at least there may be more players who play on a harder difficulty. I'm just curious to see what people generally play on... Thanks!

    submitted by /u/GoldMedalChamp3
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die T-shirt

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    How is A-19 Stable treating you all performance-wise?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Pretty much what the title says. 7 Days has certainly had its fair share of performance issues on PC, is the latest update about the same? Better? Worse? Thinking of getting back into the game.

    submitted by /u/Purple_Thunder_Bolt
    [link] [comments]

    Preferred Horde Bases Styles ?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    Salut survivors,

    WHICH style of HORDE BASE do you prefer :) ❓

    https://media.giphy.com/media/l1J9IYmp3g015Mapq/giphy.gif

    I was trying to define the different types of Horde Bases into Categories.

    Please advise what CATEGORY you prefer, and WHY :) ❓

    Also do you see other categories missing here ?

    Cheers,

    SolutOdka

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SolutOdka
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie questions

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    So I just bought the game and watched a starting guide or two. I have two main questions: can you server hop? Like if I make a SP character, is it locked to SP or can it go multiplayer later? Second, I've seen some guides on where to spend your first skill points, but is there a cap on them or can you earn them all? Can you respec? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/realnicky2tymes
    [link] [comments]

    A19 wasteland, where my frame rate goes to die...

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    For the most part I'm doing fine with performance in A19 except my frame rate is absolutely nose diving now in the wasteland biome. It was fine in A18 but now it can become almost a slideshow just trying to walk around, which is not great in a place with land mines.

    Anyone else experiencing this, and if so have you found any particular setting to turn off or tone down that fixes it?

    submitted by /u/DoctorFeh
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies get stuck on railing in Alpha 19 way too often.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    low FPS CPU GPU and stutters

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    On ultra my cpu is 30% my gpu is 60%-70% the fps can dip below 60. Why is my pc barely using my cpu or gpu when they are very cool and when my fps is low?

    Specs-

    rtx 2060 super

    ryzen 7 x2700

    2x8gb ram

    b450 tomahawk

    650w bronze evga

    Installed on HDD

    submitted by /u/ZEBTHEUNIT
    [link] [comments]

    This house seems to be immune to physics

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    Get rid of Basic Weapon/Tool recipe books that are unlocked with 1 point in skill

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    I don't see a point to crafting a lvl 1 of the following:Double ShotgunPistolRifleWooden Bow(other ones i'm not thinking of)

    Hammer, and Wrench make sence sence to find because it's used to craft a workbench, but they are so easy to find, it's debatable.

    Basically, if it's worth crafting and using the precious parts you find near the start, you might as well just dump a skill point or two it the weapons basic skill tree to get a lvl 2 or 3 weapon out of it.

    submitted by /u/DragonReborn64
    [link] [comments]

    Please tell me there is something I can do....

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    I put over 250 hrs into my game. I was going to loot every possible POI, clean up the whole town. I was almost done...like seriously I had 1 more block to finish (the desert block, all other pois in the desert were cleared). MY game is in 18.0 beta on Steam, however there is no option to go back to 18.0...just 18.4! Please PLEASE tell me I can go back to it somehow! I WAS SO CLOSE!!!!

    submitted by /u/Jqf27
    [link] [comments]

    I made a variant of the killing corridor horde base, let me know how I can make it demo proof.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Question about admin console and abuse of it

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    so i started a new server again couple of weeks ago on a18 and gave a friend of mine admin so he could start out his own base with a bit of help from spawning items in..

    problem is i found out a19 is there.. so with a few friends i downloaded it and started my own server again. Dind't notice the friend still had admin i gave him even if it is a new server and a 19.. Even though we told him we dind't want anything to spawn in and just start like the old day's and build and farm etc. he still did it.. I deleted him from admin so he can't spawn anything in again but he still has the items. is there a way for me(iam the admin of the server) to take away those items from him?

    Horde nights aint fun if he just one hits every freaking zombie and he just can't be killed because of everything he spawned in.. me and some other friends are farming like hell for our weapons and gear me as a admin and host of the server dind't spawn in anything at all but can't find a command to take those items away from him.. and no i don't want to ban him because he's a friend.

    submitted by /u/PatjeSan
    [link] [comments]

    world not rendering fully

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    world not rendering fully

    my server is showing huge ass walls all around me but when i move closer, it moves a little further back and generates what should be there, anyone had this issue?

    https://preview.redd.it/yw8ecgjrvfi51.png?width=1919&format=png&auto=webp&s=bc5d633d3e7eb8a6dadb6911ad81d5796182bd6a

    submitted by /u/G-MAN292
    [link] [comments]

    So am I a loot whore or are the containers empty more often after the update?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Wondering if any of you felt the same. Maybe I'm just imagining things.

    submitted by /u/argentumsound
    [link] [comments]

    New Acer Nitro 5 2060 RTX, about to game.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    I believe this is new in Alpha 19. At least I've never seen a car on slope like this before.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel