• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 27, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - August 27, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - August 27, 2020


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - August 27, 2020

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I had to spawn a few deco items in, but I think my small shack turned out quite well. :)

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    This is just a quick glimpse at my base I hope it lives up to what I think it is ��

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    Sweet dreams everyone

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    Latest update broke multiplayer for us

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    With this most recent update anytime we play multiplayer there is a 30 second lag between host world and the person connecting. It doesn't matter who hosts, who enters. Notable issues; containers lag for about 10 seconds before the searching will start, enemies lagging to the point they can't even detect us, and falling through the terrain. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/BiggestGreasyest
    [link] [comments]

    Nice try Pimps, but you didn't get me this time!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    I recently bought a PC, along with this game. But I wanted to show off my massive Fortress from Xbox One, before I likely never play it again.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    My graphics settings are low but this game still looks great

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Why won't my sledge turrets attack zombies?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    It just sit there, scanning back and forth, and ignore the zombies passing by it.

    I have it on a raised platform in this formation

    (b = block, T = turret. pathing is from north to south with the northernmost block connected to a ramp and a ladder. Zombies mostly use the ramp)

    bb

    _b

    bb

    bb

    bTbb

    bbbb

    I bought my original level one turret from a trader. It's did nothing. So I upped my turret skill to level 1 and still nothing. I then made a level 2 turret, and it does nothing. I have tried repositioning the turrets. No luck

    What gets me is I used this same setup in a previous a19 map and it worked just fine. Just not on this one.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Passinonreddit
    [link] [comments]

    Table Saw

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    Is the table saw still in beta 180? I can't seem to find it anywhere, and I wanna make building plates. If it isn't, how do I make those in this new beta? Please help. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/sadmoonheart
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Graphical Glitches - Alpha 19

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Hello,

    A couple of updates ago, I started getting graphical glitches where there were purple squares on the screen and in the wasteland there's a bunch of question mark blocks that look like the ones from Mario kart. Has anyone else seen this and/or know how to fix it?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Otakulad
    [link] [comments]

    Ratchet vs Wrench

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    I'm playing A19 on PC after coming from Xbox so this is all new to me but one thing I haven't been able to figure out yet is what's the deal with the ratchet? Is it just the next tier of the wrench? Is it better over all or just for certain things? Is it worth buying/crafting if I already have a wrench? I couldn't find much about it from googling around.

    submitted by /u/GingerBreadBro
    [link] [comments]

    robotic turrets

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    So I know depending on perks you can have two robot turrets active at a time but when one runs out of ammo does a third on start when the first stops?

    submitted by /u/jest28000
    [link] [comments]

    After 4K hours of playing this game, I thought it was time to go all Spielberg on it! Hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Underground base mining tips

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Hey guys what methods are you using to carve out a base underground. Looking for the tips to speed the process up. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/xfive562
    [link] [comments]

    Character's inventory reset, all equipment gone, level reset, base still there, map still explored, what happened?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    Just hopped on to find my character now at level 1, all their stuff gone, and they were still in the game world I've explored and my base and everything is still there, but my character himself is completely reset, even the tutorial quest which i finished is restarted, help?

    Edit: Tried asking about it in steam forums but my post was deleted for some reason so I came here

    submitted by /u/Mordcrest
    [link] [comments]

    Anti-Demolisher Fail

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    I thought I had a perfect plan to deal with demolishers on horde night. My base is a killing corridor, with 10 rows of electric fences, and a switch that when turned on, activates 8 SMG turrets. I figured if I only turned the switch on when a demolisher was in the corridor, that 8 turrets would kill the demolisher before the explosive had a chance to go off. I was wrong. It went off, and took out all 8 SMG turrets. Here's a 2 minute video just showing the base. I could upload the horde night video if anyone is really interested. The corridor worked great other than the demolisher fail.

    submitted by /u/MeesterGone
    [link] [comments]

    Trader Jen's my favorite because she's so uh... well-mannered

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    Farming plots?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    My boyfriend and I recently started playing together, and I wanted to start a farm. I have some questions about it.

    How do I fertilize the dirt? I feel like I've tried everything, and followed so many tutorials and none of them work.

    Do I need a farm plot? Is that why it isn't working?

    Im just extremely confused and I think all of the tutorials I've found are outdated. TYIA.

    submitted by /u/killedbyiguana
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game enjoyable for 2 players coop ?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    I have this game sleeping in my Steam library and my friend too. Does it require at least 4 people to enjoy it or is 2 players enough in your opinion ?

    submitted by /u/NahaldineMorano
    [link] [comments]

    Missing Motorcycle

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    I joined into my multiplayer save, and all of our vehicles aren't there. We are on Beta 180, but we have had this happen to us before Beta 180, in alpha 19. Our Jeep is gone too. Is there any way to get the bikes back? We have tried rejoining and they're still gone

    submitted by /u/sadmoonheart
    [link] [comments]

    7 Dares to Dare (7 friends, 7th night.)

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    On tonight's episode...

    Our first Blood Moon on A-19! We're not ready :D

    https://www.twitch.tv/unkelrambo

    submitted by /u/UnkelRambo
    [link] [comments]

    A19- Special POI Finds

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    Saw a recent discussion on one of the houses that has a lab in the basement. I've found a few if these special POI's that are semi hidden or disguised as a normal house.

    A few like the big mansion, with the library and elevator shaft that leads to the lab underground, or the house with a well behind it that leads down to a bunker.

    Wondering what other ones I might be missing in the new alpha? What are some of your favorite secret hidden spots?

    submitted by /u/zXster
    [link] [comments]

    My Game keeps crashing pls HELP (PC)

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    IM having a problem, i bought the game today but for some reason my game keeps crasshing while trying to load the main menu, i cant even get to the title screen pls help.

    it say "saving cache data" and a percentage while loading.

    submitted by /u/GSanders0n
    [link] [comments]

    Which XML to edit so trader is killable, the trader blocks can be damaged, and you can place your own blocks inside trader?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    I've made my trader open at 4:00 instead of 6:05 and now I'm wondering if there are XML lines I can edit to make the trader non-invincible and so that I can live with the trader.

    Anyone know which lines to mess with? Thanks.

    EDIT: Got the solution. Prefab folder not the Config folder. Have to edit each trader's XML files. Change protection values to 0. Does not work with existing saves.

    Nice: https://imgur.com/a/5oYoprm

    submitted by /u/afk10min
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel