• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 26, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - August 26, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - August 26, 2020


    Wildcard Wednesday - August 26, 2020

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Did the map just got me ?!!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Played this game for 6 years and I'm truly impressed with graphics in A19

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    Coolest find in the game yet. Underground fallout shelter/research facility. Now my home base.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Diersville had some good architects

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    PSA: you can scrap dyes for some quick paint.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    If you ever feel the decorative vibe, you don't actually need to get yourself a chemistry station, just scrap a lot of those useless dye bottles. That's one little accidental discovery i was quite happy to make, so i hope it helps someone else on here!

    submitted by /u/Apotatos
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days is just zombie apocalypse American Pickers

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    You make your way through people's attics, crawl spaces, and other neglected spaces in the hope of findings rare and valuable treasures so you can take them to the trading post and sell them for coins.

    Am I right?

    submitted by /u/wawoodworth
    [link] [comments]

    Fatigue negative buff? How do you cure?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Ok, got owned by a few undead dogs and a wolf, sprained a leg and had an abrasion. I'm healing the abrasion and couldn't use the needle and thread to cure it. Tried to use a splint and couldn't use it either. Used a first aid kit I found, and my health is still lower than max, I imagine it's my two negative effects. On top of this I have a fatigue negative buff and can't figure out how to fit rid of it! Doh I love this painful game!

    submitted by /u/x0diak
    [link] [comments]

    Game now lagging, looking for a fix.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    I've been playing the game for a few weeks now and its been great...Just a few days ago it started to lag wild. I was before playing on Ultra, but now I can barely get Medium.

    This is my comptuer: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-rog-zephyrus-g14-14-gaming-laptop-amd-ryzen-9-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-2060-max-q-1tb-ssd-moonlight-white/6403816.p?skuId=6403816

    It is tyically able to run everything on high settings, AC:odyssey and Red Dead 2 on high.

    In 7 days to die, when I play on Ultra, it is typically fine except when I'm outside. When I'm in buildings its 80 fps, but when I go outside it goes down to about 15. It does the same thing on high settings. But when I go to medium, it is a constant 80.

    This only seems to have started happening a few days ago.

    Anyone else run into this issue? I feel like this computer should be able to play on ultra given how it can run others.

    submitted by /u/ritzycat
    [link] [comments]

    Getting carried away

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    I'm wondering if anyone else has had this behavior. On horde night I was trying to run from the horde in the 4x4. I got swarmed by vultures and they picked me up and tossed me around. They did about 35% damage before I could get away from them.

    submitted by /u/Dr_Mime_PhD
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to stop zombie spawns at POIs around my base?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Playing on alpha 19 with two other players. We currently have a base in the middle of the city and things get laggy throughout playing because zombies are spawning everywhere. Would each of us placing a land claim block down at different POIs make it stop? Or are we SOL and just have to move away from the city?

    submitted by /u/sheeeezay
    [link] [comments]

    I've been playing this game through 5-6 builds, for years. I've returned, and please tell me that I'm just missing the auto-walk/run button....

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    This game is gonna give me tendonitis or something, damn. Please say sike that they're no auto-run button. My leg is broken, I have no duct tape, and my base is over a huge mountain.

    submitted by /u/vazzaroth
    [link] [comments]

    This is my formal request for an automatic save backup function to be implemented. 12 hours of play, all gone in an instant. Because I broke exactly one tile in the very center of the room.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    4 years of reports and this shit is still in new stable

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/YdSRg4Xm-Vw baaaad devs... But enjoy your couch models.

    submitted by /u/rotilbo
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the most efficient way of keeping the heatmap low %?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    I like having light in my base but kinda tired of screamers every 5 minutes. I'm basing in the graveyard so having to run upstairs, over the wall, over the spike trench to kill 1 screamer every 5 minutes is annoying. Obv I need to smelt my ores so if I don't want screamers I can't just never use the forge or campfire

    submitted by /u/SoundLikes
    [link] [comments]

    Can you dig low enough zombies won't attack you?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    I remember back in the day you could dig deep enough zombies wouldn't attack if you were working on your forge and all that. Is that still a thing with A19?

    submitted by /u/wastingtime0402
    [link] [comments]

    Do we have data on how hunger works exactly now?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    I learned to avoid sprinting at all costs and to never be over encumbered.

    But there's still situations where I can literally watch my hunger meter going down.

    I'd like to know what these situations are so I can avoid them. Do you just get hungry 10 times faster now the moment your inventory is full? (even though you're not over encumbered?)

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/GehenSieBitteVorbei
    [link] [comments]

    Eating animal fat in A19

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    Could we eat raw animal fat in A18 with no chance of Dys? Cause we can now and its helped me stabilize my early days food situation. Raw eggs and fat.

    submitted by /u/Kahnwei
    [link] [comments]

    Pick up Workbenches in Alpha 19

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    I put down a land claim block but it isn't letting me pick it up; what do?

    submitted by /u/Skinwalker686
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie looking for XP farming techniques?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    I am new to this game, just started playing with some friends on their own server running the darkness falls a19 mod. I don't have as much time to play due to work and I've fallen behind to where I can only play mostly when I'm the only one on. My problem is that I am not able to cook a lot of the foods that use the gathered supplies or I can't make the ammo, etc and I'm needing perks I can't skill up because I can't level up.

    It's like I'm still running around with a bow and I feel like they have ak47s since I used my early perk points in things that weren't as useful (I didn't even know there were multiple pages of perks in each category until I accidently scrolled it with my mouse wheel). I started with them on day 1 but we are at day 30 and I'm still only level 7 or 8.

    submitted by /u/WeeJay11
    [link] [comments]

    Need help, not sure what do do now

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    Playing on the ps4, i have some questions about the game-

    I found a sledgehammer hammer, it's awesome but it's going to break, how do i fix it, it's saying i don't have the right book, Which book is that?

    Where do i find mechanical parts? I really need them to make a workbench

    I have a mission to kill some special infected, Which i never encountered. Like screamers, spider zombies, etc. Where do i find those?

    Just made myself scrap iron armor, how good is it?

    And what's the deal with farming? I make seeds out of fruit just to plant them and get 1 fruit to turn into more fruit?

    Tnx in advance for the help!

    submitted by /u/LilDova
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a day number or gamestage where the game becomes unplayable?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    I am seriously wondering because me and one friend just "finished" our day 103 bloodmoon but it cost us multiple deaths. Our bunker has a big moat around it so we can funnel all the enemies around to the front door where we have multiple blade traps, multiple electric fences, several layers of spike barriers between two 'murder rooms' where we can fire out at the stream of zombies while there are multiple steel garage doors for them to beat through before they get to the vault doors guarding our murder rooms.

    All of these layers of defenses last.. about 2 minutes. That's assuming they don't decide to ignore ground paths and just go through the two block steel walls of the murder rooms coming straight at us.

    if they follow the ground paths through all the doors to get to us our defences last 2 minutes. if they decide to go through the two block thick steel wall and come at us directly it takes an extra 30ish seconds. But either way it seems like weathering a bloodmoon is impossible at this point. Especially give that it takes multiple shots with a tier 6 shotgun to kill a single zombie, much less when you have them coming at you 20 at a time.

    Edit: One other major problem we seem to be having. There are enough bedrolls in the bunker (each owned by a different player) that indicate every single square of that base should have at least two overlapping deadzones that prevent zombie spawns, yet swarms seem to readily spawn inside the base thus behind 90% of our defenses and can hit us almost directly.

    submitted by /u/Keltyrr
    [link] [comments]

    Screamers........

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Anyone else but me think of them as Karen's screaming for "your manager".....

    Every time I hear it that's what I think of...

    submitted by /u/marshmellow_ranger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel