• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 15, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - August 15, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - August 15, 2020


    Let's Play Saturday - August 15, 2020

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    This is what I feel like flying the gyrocopter sometime

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    How do I tell my brother?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Remember kids, always pop your Oh Shitz Drop before jumping into a pool of zombies

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    I just went looting and wow... That's an upgrade. o.o

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    There are Wasps?!?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    Hey wats up survivors, I’m currently playing the on the alpha 19 b180, we want to do some farming but there’s no hoe for farming, is there anything I can do or it’s unavailable? Btw sorry if my sentence don’t make sense, I’m 50% drunk on pure vodka����btw I’m on pc

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    Power outage reset my character, help!

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Was playing the game when a power outage shut down my computer. When I loaded the game back up, I was still on the day I died in (200+) but my character went back to level 1. Is my character gone for good?

    submitted by /u/MelonElbows
    [link] [comments]

    First time back in a year - Base game or Experimental?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    What is everyone playing now? The base game or Experimental on PC?

    submitted by /u/Warhorse000
    [link] [comments]

    Would anyone be interested in joining a hardcore World War Z -esque game world I've set up?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    I've taken the time and effort to set up a good world and I have a castle fortress set up for other human players to seek refuge in. I have plenty of high level weapons and supplies to give players as well as some skill books. I have also set up several safe houses/bases in various buildings around the map that could be easily converted into your own player base if you wanted to. Some might require repairs or retrofitting but the locations are all pretty good. I would set the zombies to always run at nightmare speed and there would be a blood moon either once a week or more often depending on what the other players want. It is set to 64 zombies per player per wave on bloodmoons as well so they can get pretty insane. Also, I have a few mods on so you'll need to download a few small mods to join. Anyway let me know if anyone is interested in joining this game!

    submitted by /u/Mordcrest
    [link] [comments]

    My girlfriend join my world and got way better stuff. Why?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Can someone please explain this to me? My friend and I just finished the 10th/ day 70 horde. So I told my girlfriend she should try the game out. When she joined we all went out looting. Although this was her first or second time playing with us and has not leveled up her player she got way better stuff. Does anyone know why this is?

    submitted by /u/zbock2000
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox bugs

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    I told my friend to purchase this game as I've loved it for a long time. Previously I've never had any problems with multiplayer however when we play, the server stops and every action we do doesn't work eg, can't search ect and on my screen he stops moving but can see me move perfectly! How would I fix this?

    submitted by /u/TackiestAxe19
    [link] [comments]

    Where do i go to make a suggestion for the A19 features?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Ok, i'm tired of my shotgun blowing holes in the buildings as i try to clear them.

    I dont know where go, to give feedback. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Klaumbaz
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for LongTerm PC Survivors

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Hey what's up everyone. 29 year old Male here looking for people that can actually play this game with me regularly as I'm trying to do a consistent stream on my Twitch.

    Need mature but easy going people who are willing to play for hours. Mostly at night as I live in the west coast of America.

    Send me a message through here or contact me on my email at

    oharegamingking@gmail.com

    Or go to my Twitch channel here

    Twitch.tv/madtonedeath

    Thank you for your time and hope to hear from any of you soon.

    Love, Tonezy

    submitted by /u/MadToneDeath
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to die A19 - Blade Trap Grinder Base

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Console wiki?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    So i purchased the game like a month back and ignoring the update issues I'm in love with it, I even found a guy to play with in the sub. Buy it's annoying trying to find reliable information for the console version, specially since the wiki is (understandably) up to date with the pc version, I'm aware the console version is a weird combination between alpha 15 and 16 but what i don't know is if we have the wasteland biome, how far back we are in electrical crafting and which items the console version is missing, is there a way to filter the wiki by version or some place to find such information i may have overlooked?

    submitted by /u/jormunsaden
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to find a guide for adding custom content

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    I'm looking at adding some custom models and custom code but I can't find anything other than XML mod tutorials. For example someone added horses. I don't want to do that, but as far as I know they needed to do more than XML edit.

    Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Fun-Psycho
    [link] [comments]

    What skill to craft the crucible in alpha 19?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    It says "advanced engineering", I have it at level 3; can craft electrical shit but not the damn crucible.

    submitted by /u/lihr__
    [link] [comments]

    Any mods to just make steel blocks indestructible?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    I've only been playing the game for a few days, just finished day 49. Four of us.

    base is mostly reinforced concrete.

    Got a dry moat around the place filled with metal spike traps.

    The moat leads to up ramps at the front so all the zombies come to the front.

    Dual spinning blade traps at the top of each ramp.

    More metal spike traps if they get past the blades.

    a 2 block reinforced concrete wall with vault doors serving as a barrier before they get to the base itself.

    And four people standing ontop of the base firing into hordes and hordes of zombies.

    End of the night, and the entire front of the barrier wall is gone, entire front face of the base is gone. Tons of the walls inside the base are gone. I am honestly shocked the ceiling and roof didn't start to fall out from under us.

    The idea of having saiyan zombies that just punch through anything and everything in fairly short order is a bit disgusting. I just want to know if I go through the trouble of burning steel ingots on my walls that it will actually stay and not get slapped out of existence by a skanky nurse with face rot.

    submitted by /u/Keltyrr
    [link] [comments]

    Lately, my PC keeps crashing when I start the game, it is also very laggy and the loading screen lasts years. Any help?!���� (PC version Alpha 19(b180))

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Why steam why

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    So for some reason my steam reverted 7 days back to alpha 18 🙄

    submitted by /u/iron_toby
    [link] [comments]

    How does multiplayer work on PS4?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Hey guys, me and a friend are thinking about getting this game to play with each other and I'm just curious how exactly does the multiplayer work on PS4? I read somewhere that one of us can start a private server and the other join but then the server will only be playable when the host is online. Is this still the case? Is there no way for us to be able to play on the server separately and play when we are together? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/virji24
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel