• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 16, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - August 16, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - August 16, 2020


    Seedy Sunday - August 16, 2020

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Permadeath server is up. Enjoy.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Wish there was a way to make a map like the city of Kowloon

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    The War Tortoise; From Shed to Citadel. Ready for my blood moon

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Found Jim passed out on his bed again this morning. Don't drink, kids

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    When your quest is 2.4km away and you have no bicycle yet.. Time to drink those 10 mega crushes you found.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    Hugh disappeared. Found him in his tunnel under where he normally is.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    Man the wasteland is creepy at nighttime...

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    What does the red hand icon mean when you're fighting with steel knuckles?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    Probably been pointed out before but I just noticed who owns the box company in 7dtd

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    Alpha 18.4 and Alpha 19 Issues, any one experienced the same?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    Alpha 18.4 and Alpha 19 Issues, any one experienced the same?

    Got some end of stream exception while playing a custom generate map and my base reverted to its default state. I chalked it to perhaps bugs in Alpha 19, and reverted to Alpha 18.4.. however, om my custom generated map, I got the same error and my base disappeared too. I donno what's happening there. I have only got some HUD mods and Trader always open mods so I don't reckon they would be causing the issue.

    Alpha 19 issue where the base disappeared.

    Alpha 19 error info.

    Alpha 18.4 similar issue

    And then there was another where after loading my stats got reset, and unable to open the menu where I can wear clothes etc.

    Alpha 18.4 issue, *respawning, change profile.

    Sorry I am posting here instead of official forums as it is more convenient to post here. Anyhow I uninstalled to game, perhaps will pick it up again in future, can't play anymore as I feel enormous time wasted only for the issues to pop up.

    [edit] *replaced with respawning.

    submitted by /u/Desperate-Intern
    [link] [comments]

    [PSA] Performance issues.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    If you're like me and have to set the graphics settings down to minimal and still only get 8fps I have something you might want to try. GeForce Now. It supports 7dtd. Free to use/try for one hour sessions. $5/month otherwise. I turned the settings up to ultra and was getting 85fps on the host, even though my connection can only handle 1080p at 60fps. But still, I never thought I'd be able to play this game reliably on any settings really. This only requires a fast internet connection. I am able to play on my laptop with Intel graphics HD 520. Also on my phone(galaxy s10 5g) with a usb-c to USB+HDMI adapter I can play on my TV with a wireless mouse/KB combo. It's free. Give it a shot

    submitted by /u/dlukz
    [link] [comments]

    I play this on PS4 and I really like it...

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    But I feel so left out in regards to most of the posts on here LOL

    What is PS4, like A13 or something? We get to have dismemberment but we don't get most of the cooler stuff. Traders, as far as I know, do not give any quests whatsoever.

    submitted by /u/FiftyCalReaper
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else loving the clubs? This zombie didn't get up by himself

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Stun baton's power attack delay?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    I noticed that the stun baton's power attack seems delayed when hitting an enemy. I'm not sure how to describe it but it most definitely feels bugged. The stun baton feels smooth with the regular attack and makes a simple swoosh then hit. When doing a power attack it makes the swoosh but its over exaggerated and then has a two part hit but only the second part of the hit actually hits, not sure if any of this make sense. It like right at the very end of the swing the club goes down in two parts to finally hit (not counting the initial swing) I've haven't had this issue with any other melee weapon that has a power attack, and I don't bother using the power attack with the stun baton and this ruins the purpose to even use it for me since using the power attack is counter productive.

    submitted by /u/zachwildcat
    [link] [comments]

    Base from scratch vs Reinforcing POI

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I'm having a tough time deciding on my single player world as to which to do, reinforce a POI and make that my base or just start building a base from scratch? What do you guys typically do? Any tips for a noobie? I played this game years ago but just came back recently, really enjoying so far. But, I feel a bit lost regarding how exactly I should "play the game" to its full potential if that makes sense. Kill, Loot, Upgrade, etc I understand that. But I just want to know generally how you guys play it too! Thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/legitpancakes91
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a reason to go in the burnt forest/wasteland biome?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    The desert has oil shale and the snow biome has animals and snow for yucca smoothie. Is there any reason at all to go in the two other biomes? In the past, the burnt forest was good for nitrate but now its only good for getting heat stroke and that's about it. You could make a point for the wasteland having better loot because of the gamestage but is that about it? I'd love to hear your insight on this!

    submitted by /u/Apotatos
    [link] [comments]

    Used laptop for 7d2d

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Ok. Looking to get something to okay 7 days to die and maybe some other older games.

    Found an Asus G751j for $400. Comes with 2 Xbox controllers and gta5.

    32gb ram I7-4710hq gpu @2.50hgz

    GeForce 980M

    Windows 10.

    Will this run 7 days well?

    submitted by /u/notorious-bil
    [link] [comments]

    Why is stamina regen so awful in A19?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    I don't ever remember it being this bad. I can barely even mine one block of stone without having to wait now. I really miss the old skill system of using a tool/weapon got you more experience with that tool/weapon. NOW I am forced to go out of the skill tree I want to build in order to give my character more endurance? I feel like the MAIN attributes (Percep., Strength, Fort., etc.) should boost up your stamina/regen by default when you put points into them. Idk, sort of ranting but wanted to know how others feel about this stamina system in A19.

    submitted by /u/RiseNShine24
    [link] [comments]

    Modding idea: City Raid-Cities of the Real World

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    I've gotten a great mod idea from another thread so I'm posting here as well. Title says it all. I want to make maps of irl cities and post them for others to raid in.

    Please share ideas so I can get an idea of how popular this would be and of which cities I should focus on. The original post idea was of city of Kowloon so that will be first.

    I hope to hear from this community!

    submitted by /u/Necrodreamancer
    [link] [comments]

    Skill System on Console

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    Me and my friends have been playing 7 days for a little bit and were wondering how to make turrets. We searched online and the skill "turrets syndrome" isnt on console. Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/nba-Skitsoscrub
    [link] [comments]

    Random mines spawning

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Me and my friends were playing on our random gen world and suddenly we kept finding and dying a few times to mines inside and around our house. There was a hatch that spawned and blew up when I walked over it. We live in the plains and the closest biome is around 2km away. We play on ps4. Does anyone why this is happening or how to fix this. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Knee_thegrass_dyson
    [link] [comments]

    are servers good?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    i don't play on servers much anymore (since A16) and am wondering if its worth it right now, if so, are there any good ones?

    submitted by /u/Sicarii556
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel