• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 29, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - August 29, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - August 29, 2020


    Let's Play Saturday - August 29, 2020

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone here like pointless destruction? Because I do. Excuse the music, I always forget it gets picked up when I record a clip

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Boom. Gone

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Supply crate lands on chimney

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    Beware!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    I vote for this to be the next vehicle to be in the 7 days

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Didn't know supply crates could land in trees..

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Sneaky loot location

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    I need to confess

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    I had enough of trader Rekt. I really don't know what he's got against me. Had.

    I should say "what he had against me". Was so rude, like he expected me to rob his place. And he's been talking to Jen. She used to be like "Ahhh, leaving so soon" and "I wished we could hang out".

    I thought Jen and I could be having a thing going...

    Then after Rekt had been there, and I know he did because I saw Jen selling something that I had sold to Rekt earlier, Jen was like "You know anything about my stuff going missing".

    I had enough. I walked over to Rekt, took me near all day, and shot him in the face.

    So I confess, Rekt is gone and I say it's for the better. I am sorry for those of you who now need to travel much further to sell your stuff but hopefully you will forgive me in time.

    He was an ass, may he rest in peace.

    submitted by /u/tahaan
    [link] [comments]

    I started a new game, higher difficulty, higher xp, lower loot count... I think I have to stop going to traders too.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Where to Find a Crucible?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    This always becomes a choke point in my progression. I really hate to spend so many points to get it that way. And the trader never seems to have one.

    So what is the best strategy to find one in the wild?

    submitted by /u/Darryl_444
    [link] [comments]

    7D2D teaches you important life skills, like being a selfish manic hoarder C:

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    For the loot!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Hey Gang,

    After quite a while I've returned to 7DTD. I'm aware a ton has changed. I used to make bases where I could loot the kills during blood moons, and always in a bridge since I'm a sucker for them. here is one of them. I built more after, where electircal wire and later gun turrets on the sides and above replaced the spikes (and paint! alas, no images).

    I ran into trouble when the zeds could pass through them pillars, still managed with horizontal poles, horizontal bared wire with electrical wire over it and what have you but with a19 live and kicking, I'm curious: is this type of thing still possible? To create a base where you can survive a blood moon and loot the bags that drop? It's a guaranteed 2 entry (on those bridges). It's basically a kill cage concept.

    I've watched some youtube vids (usually in creative mode spawning a bunch, which isn't quite the same thing as work through it, one week at the time) and while there appears to be survival bases, do they loot? I don't think so.

    Thoughts appreciated.

    Stay safe

    ~gg

    submitted by /u/__Gwynn__
    [link] [comments]

    I want to start streaming/recording my gameplay

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    So I have been playing 7DTD for about 4 years and am wanting to start recording and or streaming my gameplay. Do any of you know some good recording software that I should use? So far i know I can use GeForce Experience and Discord. But I was wondering if they are up to bat with others some of you might use. I am also completely new to this, but I am a video editor and graphic designer by trade so the complexity won't be an issue for me to learn. Thank you in advance for any suggestions!

    TL;DR I need video recording software recommendations

    submitted by /u/BumpyMidget
    [link] [comments]

    My latest 7 days to die experience. Came back from Alpha 11 to try alpha 19

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    Did the loot in A19 change or smth? I can't find anything worth a damn

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    I usually do Navezgane, normal settings for loot. For A19 I decided to go with random gen. I met a trader inside of a POI, started to loot the nearby houses, and MAN does the loot suck. I even put a point in lucky looter. Its day 3 and I am still nowhere near any tools, guns, or other cool shit.

    Am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/BigBootyBear
    [link] [comments]

    Beware! Dog Snek Pig Man - meanwhile I had a channel redemption to draw the same thing, and...

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Does anyone know the name a player's zombie kills in the Xml file?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Hi fellow survivors,

    I'm looking to edit my gamestage calculator so that zombie kills add to gamestage. I just don't know how to add it, because I don't know what "Zombie kills" is called I'm the Xml. Does anyone know what it is?

    submitted by /u/MrBootch
    [link] [comments]

    7 days to die elevator Alfa 19

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    I learned how to craft a coffee cup from Oil Shale

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Looking for some homies

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    I just started a default random gen with max spawn. The more the merrier so add me :) OGTreemeister. Im still on day 1 so you haven't missed out on anything yet

    submitted by /u/TreeMeister02
    [link] [comments]

    This is probably the biggest iron vein I've ever seen (note: it started 5 blocks beneath the surface)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    Collision / debris deaths just ruined this game for me!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Careful what you break! I had a day 50+, lvl100+ perma death warrior map with jog/run/sprint/nightmare zombie speed setup with 67% loot, and blood moons every 5 days. I've been tinkering with the perfect setup for what I appreciate in the game and felt these settings really hit all the right spots for me. I've run this perma death for over 30 maps and finally got lucky and managed to survive all the silly deaths up until this point and the second blood moon (day10). I had a great thing going by recycling t5 maps for blood moon nights, and had a lovely base right next to trader Jen.

    On day 53 I decided to venture to large_factory_2, instead of my usual clearing/recycling of large_factor_1. I had cleared this in the past but still took my time to re-familiarize myself with the layout prior to starting/completing the trader quest. The first run through was straight forward, no issues. Went back to base to grab more food and water as I ended up burning through half my steak and potatoes and yucca smoothies. I came back to start/complete the quest, at around 21:00 and nighttime zombies/speed was a challenge I was more than familiar with and was ready to take on this quest.

    Everything was going great, using my steel club to make quick work of ferals and using the good ol pump shotgun and magnum for radiated/armor/cop zombies. At some point a night horde spawned and they started to break into the factory/make their way towards me. Usually I would take the time to kill the zombies, but given I was on the third floor and this factory didn't give me an easy way to view the first floor, I decided I would deal with them when I finished the quest or when they found me.

    I came to a point where I had to descend a ladder and I could hear 2-3 zombies nearby, but didn't think too much of it. I went down the ladder and right as I hit the bottom, two zombies feel down the ladder behind me, one of which knocked me into this corner between the ladder and a pipe. I had to use a shotgun to kill them, as my steel club kept hitting the pipe or ladder. I couldn't jump or get out of the spot and thought I would use my trusty steel pick to break the pipes. Keep in mind I was on the ground level, and the two pipes were right next to me, not on me/above me. I broke the top one, no issue, and upon breaking the second one, I received the ever-so-glooming death screen. Speechless, I stood there in disbelief as if TFP was playing some joke on me...but moments later my character respawned and everything was deleted. I checked the tab list and there it was, deaths 1. I alt-f4'd and took a break, thinking I would just start another map after having put this one to rest.

    Flash forward a couple of hours, I was hesitantly ready to start a new game, with even higher difficulties given my great success in the last map. I told myself that death was the first of it's kind since my 100+ maps and 100s of hours of gameplay and it most likely wouldn't happen again/I know what to look for. So I upped the difficulty to survivalist, increased all the zombie speeds by one tick to the right, and booted into pregen02 (pregen01 was the last map I used and wanted a fresh start).

    Everything right off the bat was as per usual, getting my skill points, getting some resources and finding the trader for my first quest. It ended up being trader rekt, and I had a feeling things were on a bad start already. reluctantly, I accepted a t1 fetch quest less than 200m away and was excited to swap up skillpoints/try different weapons this play through.

    I made it to the POI, and was quite familiar with the layout. An abandoned mill with a downward shaft that leads to some random zombies/loot. After the loot room, you can climb a ladder which takes you to a locked shed just outside the mill. I've done this many a times in the past, where you break the 2 cloth roofing pieces and use a wooden frame to jump out. This time however, I ended up hitting the wrong side which was metal and not cloth. Not thinking much of it, I swapped to the other side that had cloth and the entire roof collapsed. My character died instantly.

    Twice in one day, collision destroyed a perma death run for me. Time for a break.

    Stay safe out there survivors, and just know that even with 200hp, full military gear, and the book that reduces mine-shaft damage, you can still get insta-killed by some random BS physic/debris. Maybe if I carried a bicycle on me I could of used that to get out of the stuck spot, but alas.

    submitted by /u/TheIguanaCaptain
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for friends

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Im looking for friends to play with on pc.

    submitted by /u/zwhit01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel