• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 30, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - August 30, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - August 30, 2020


    Seedy Sunday - August 30, 2020

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Shit post :3

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    This

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    Walked past the neighbours and was itching to get at it with a pickaxe.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Was trying to make an escape tunnel for our hospital base...

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    Can someone please explain what I'm doing wrong with my electric fences here? A19 stable.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    If you have thirteen minutes to spare, watch me try (and fail) to take down Dishong Tower, whilst fending off Zeds. I think I fried my computer doing this, and this post'll probably flop too lol (Oh my god, this is taking forever to upload. I may have actually killed my PC)

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    When you suddenly hear barking

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    A19 Navez or Random?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Starting up a world with my wife. I have played a ton in the past but not since 2017 or so. She has played none. Has the main map changed enough since then or is it better to just go straight to RWG?

    submitted by /u/makizoid
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a experienced player to give some tips. Kinda new been playing 7 days for about a week and a half. I believe ive got the gist but would love to play a game with an experienced player. Just to make friends and learn some new stuff. Psn- Tear-Nupsumaus

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Conquered the biggest tower in my world so far back in day 25 (took a few days to clear out). Took a pic but forgot to save so here I am back on top the easy way. I guess the view was worth the trouble of clearing it.... unless I missed some big loot in the floors below

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    I found heaven in this hell!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Sutho's Gaming yt

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    Graphics vs FPS

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    Without everyone stating what computer set ups they have, what does the common community recommend decent visual without sacrificing Frame Rate.

    What can be turned off or right down with minimal impact on game play? What can you then slowly turn up to see what you yourself are capable of handling?

    I'm currently using the blur setting and its not bad for the most part.

    submitted by /u/Whistler86
    [link] [comments]

    I'm trying to have a conversation!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    On Xbox... (7D2D)

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    Can you still go creative then clear the settings to go back into survival after grabbing items.

    submitted by /u/jd762_b
    [link] [comments]

    What is this block?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Transfer saves to another pc

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Hi, I was wondering if there was a way you could transfer saves to another pc? I have to restart my laptop, and want to send my saves to my other pc. Is there a way I could do that? Help is much appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/sadmoonheart
    [link] [comments]

    Heatmap

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    Has the heat map changed from 18.4 ? Like can I still use the 25 campfire for 100% heat

    submitted by /u/Erika_hartmann_A
    [link] [comments]

    The Carnival

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    Is the game still spawning quests in inhabited POIs?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Just read a bug where someone post a base he built in a POI after it got reset due to a quest. Was that bug fixed?

    submitted by /u/alex_man142
    [link] [comments]

    YeetorBeYeeted - Looking for gaming buds!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    Hey y'all! I'm a 7DtD noob and I just started my own server (I think 😂). I'm looking for anyone who wants to play and become 7DtD gaming buds! As of right now my play times are all day everyday PST. However in about a week and a half that'll change to CDT, again with all day, everyday playability. Since this whole quarantine is still going on there's not much for me to do except game and care for my 3 month old, so between caring for her I'm able to play! Let me know if you're interested! 🙃

    submitted by /u/CheekySiren
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel