• Breaking News

    Monday, August 10, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - August 10, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - August 10, 2020


    Modded Monday - August 10, 2020

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    *Accidentally presses use on glass*

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Is it some kind of missing texture i guess

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    These POIs are weird next to each other

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    I heard from Reddit he went to the next fucking level after getting so much xp

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Looking for people!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    I want some people to join me in A19, PC, NAW, dm me for usernames and discord!

    submitted by /u/Akhary
    [link] [comments]

    Weird walk through textures/block

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Base design: don't let the zombies kick down your door

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Not what you want to see right before hoard night

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    Looking for friends to call The boys! (gamertag:Beraetue)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    I've only made one other friend so far among the wasted lands, I'm looking for 1 or 2 more people to add to my Squad of the apocalypse! me and mercury has already made a sturdy base at what seemed to be a former survival camp so if that interests you lemme know! we've already gained a forge and are looking to create a work station next, Lets do this! PS4 sadly though... but still!

    submitted by /u/Bereatue
    [link] [comments]

    Do shared quests from my friend advance my tier status w the trader?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    He's doing tier 4 and sharing them. i'm still working tier 3 but also completing and turning in the shared tier 4 quests.
    My question is are the tier 4 quests are helping level up my tier 3 to 4 or if I need to keep doing my tier 3 quests to raise the trader "tier 3 quest level" for my character? we do one per IRL day so trying to figure out if i should do my tier 3 quests vs the 4 to level my questing stats

    submitted by /u/M_Mich
    [link] [comments]

    Brightness

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    What's the best brightness setting for 7dtd for immersion?

    submitted by /u/Creepykylaren
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die A19 - Junk Sledge Horde Base - (Alpha 19 Experimental)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    I'd do anything for knowledge, even breaking into the "restricted section"

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    take a seat Moe

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    Game stage gates for a19

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    at what game stage will loot transition to the next tier

    submitted by /u/jest28000
    [link] [comments]

    At what depth is bedrock for A19b173? Is it still -57?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    A19 Experimental- No Z spawning

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    We've been playing the latest experimental build and everything was fine. After a save we reloaded and no zombies were spawning. We tried rolling back a save but it didn't help.

    Anyone else experienced this?

    submitted by /u/Londave
    [link] [comments]

    Chambered Base Blueprint - Details in the comments

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Drawbridge keeps closing when I'm crossing mid-way

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Tried adjusting a bunch of motion sensor cameras to cover a wide range, tried only using 2 for in-and-out crossing. Either way I end up getting yeeted off the bridge or the bridge just starts spazzing up and down repeatedly until I dig my way out.

    Is my problem too few motion sensors or not enough sensors? I tried angling in a variety of ways but the results are always the same. Some help would be appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/BritishBukkake
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a fellow survivor

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    I am looking for someone to play with me, maybe stream with big they are cool with that

    submitted by /u/efrb
    [link] [comments]

    What's Happening???

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    There's no point for looting anymore in A19

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    since A19 balance looting system i think there's no point for looting anymore to get weapon. once you get wooden club 4 and blunderbuss 3 you're good maybe you'll loot for food and ammo (if you lazy gather resources for blunderbuss ammo) other than that there's no point open a crate

    what do you think??

    submitted by /u/ratpatdattat
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrogen map broken with latest updates??

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Hey Community. Have many other players had issues with maps breaking on the most recent update - 8/6 or 7 last week? I'm getting errors trying to start my server with the current map and I just saw an email from a server I used to frequent that they were refreshing :/

    submitted by /u/janzend
    [link] [comments]

    Steamgroup Whitelist instead of Password? Dedicated Server

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Is it possible to whitelist a steamgroup instead of using a password? The only place were i find whitelisting is in the serveradmin.xml but that seems to be more for moderations and rights.

    Anyway to set it up so, only people that's in a steamgroup can get into the server?

    submitted by /u/RobbazTube
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel