• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 11, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - August 11, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - August 11, 2020


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - August 11, 2020

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Military Gloves... Camo is too good

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    I showed you guys the outside of my little castle, here's the cozy little inside!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    Yeah... If you didn't know: Don't drop Molotovs...

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    Totally normal POI generation

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    First solo horde. Y'all think I'm ready?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Japanese Box bellow (Fuigo) with table forge. An idea I had for a tier 2 forge for 7 days to die and decided to build it.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    My 1st attempt at modding

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Did ya know you can find knives in toilets as well as pistols?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    I cant figure out how to turn on the mining helmet since a19 update

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    Any ideas? F doesn't work anymore.

    submitted by /u/Stressed-Canadian
    [link] [comments]

    Does the "block health" option affect trees, doors, safes, etc.? Also, does it change construction time?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Unsure of whether to go 100% or 200% for a more 'realistic' (AKA, can't just stone axe your way out of a steel box) kind of feel.

    submitted by /u/TychoBrandt
    [link] [comments]

    PS4: Worth Getting?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    Just as the title says, can anyone advise if the PS4 version is fun/ worth getting? LOVE this game on PC but no longer have one to play it on and am wondering if the console version is an ok port, or if I'm just going to end up hating it or being frustrated? :)

    submitted by /u/RyessHelles
    [link] [comments]

    Base mostly complete, felt cute might delete later

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    Hey all, I've been building, detailing, decorating etc this base for the last month or so and I can call it mostly complete so I wanted to share it.

    https://imgur.com/a/OyrKUl8

    It's at the comms tower POI in Navezgane and done fully in vanilla survival mode. The goal was to make something fully functional and comfortable in game terms but also add some extra details for coolness - for example there is no toilet since it doesn't matter in the game but there is a hot tub just because it's cool.

    I stopped doing horde nights in it at night 84 after I read this post https://www.reddit.com/r/7daystodie/comments/hyfscu/need_a_fun_and_engaging_way_to_survive_a_horde/ since the tower was taking damage from cops and it's structural integrity is more than questionable and well, outside was waaaay more fun.

    Disclaimer: I went into creative just to repair the tower since the top dropped off after it took some damage from zombies and it's blocks are not available normally - also used the super digger a bit to break high hp wall blocks that I was moving a lot at various points.

    submitted by /u/eirc
    [link] [comments]

    Best place to find springs?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    I'm running low, and it seems wrenching cars is the best way to get springs. Is there a better source? Also, does anyone know the name of the poi that has an underground garage? I seem to remember there being a lot of cars there, and it was protected by dogs. Might have been part of the compopack.

    submitted by /u/MeesterGone
    [link] [comments]

    Best items to sell to traders?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Most of the advice online has been patched out, so I was wondering what your advice is in A19, on best ways to earn money through trade?

    submitted by /u/jon8008
    [link] [comments]

    Playing with multiple monitors

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    So survivors, I have multiple monitors setup, but was wondering is there is a way to have the second monitor show the map and player stats/inventory

    Any and all help would be amazing thanks!

    submitted by /u/RRhinoC
    [link] [comments]

    Demo's have been acting strange for us..

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Am I the only one who can't use their controller to drive?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    When i'm in a vehicle and try to accelerate it tops out at around 1 meter per second. If I switch to keyboard and mouse everything works as intended.

    Just wondering if this has been brought up before or it's just me.

    submitted by /u/ClearlyNotAHobbit
    [link] [comments]

    What could possibly go wrong?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    Third person camera is stuck on wrong perspective

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    I'm fully aware that you can press p to detach the camera. Press f5 to go from third to first person. And that you need to have the debug menu. And that you have to press the half bracket to move your camera freely. My problem is that when I enter 3rd person my camera is stuck in my feet. And it's even worse in vehicles. I've seen 0 things online talking about this problem. Is there anyway to change where the camera is in third person for good while I play?

    submitted by /u/meme_mcriley_69
    [link] [comments]

    I need a base design for hordes

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    I played the game some time ago but now it feels like i cant make it out of the hordes alive, the zombies are breaking every structure I have tried, any ideas?

    submitted by /u/IsItBecauseImFat
    [link] [comments]

    What is this?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Random World Generation Question

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    So I've been fiddling with generating random worlds with different seeds using the Random Gen Previewer. I generated one and I like it and would like to use it. But when I go to create a new game using it, it says the generated world already exists.

    I'm aware I can go into my files and delete the world and re-generate it, but that feels odd. Is there a way to just use the world I've already generated in a new game?

    submitted by /u/Thel-Livin
    [link] [comments]

    24/PC/US Group of friends looking for more good people to join us on our server!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Pve, zombies turned up, group of us just looking for more friendly people to join us on our adventures on the server we own, we are always open to changing settings and such to make sure everyones having fun :) if interested, just add me on steam or discord :D

    https://steamcommunity.com/id/AsmRawr/

    Rawr#0432

    submitted by /u/LeanLyfe
    [link] [comments]

    Why?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Anyone else dealing with snow trees in their desert?

    submitted by /u/ObviouslyNotAZombie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel