• Breaking News

    Monday, August 31, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - August 31, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - August 31, 2020


    Modded Monday - August 31, 2020

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else make rock shrooms when you're mining?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    A19 map

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    Just started a new world where I'll mostly be focusing on building. Just finished my day 1 house just before dark. :)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    A19 Map with markers (Navezgane)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    More destruction, This time survival, so it's legit

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Every single time.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Man. I don't often get caught off guard, but holy fuck, I may have peed a little

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Le Monastery of Holy Lead - Much renovation is still needed, lawn needs mowed, roof leaks in spots, roof missing in spots and plenty of detailing yet. But the lead produced is of the highest quality insuring the zombie is granted permission to meet his/her maker.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Lighting man

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    Rock throwing not working?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    Hi there I wanted to test if throwing rocks here and there would attract zombies or at least make the hidden ones react to the noise but noope.

    Is it me or this used to work? I'm on a19 now and I'm playing with a sneaky archer build and it kills me (sometimes literally) that while exploring a house some zombies are scripted to react to your position even though you're making NO NOISE...

    any mods to fix these issues?

    submitted by /u/Evocatus_Preliator
    [link] [comments]

    “NO TRADER” on random gen maps

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    When A19 came out I deleted all my saves and tried to start again. Whenever I get to the "find trader quest" instead of giving me a distance to trader it just says "NO TRADER"

    I've deleted the folder "worlds", I've deleted the game and reinstalled it twice I've deleted my profile and started a new one

    Still got the same issue on all maps except Navesgame.

    Any other suggestions.

    submitted by /u/Vikunt
    [link] [comments]

    New world day 1

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Hey just started a new world today, and looking for some long term players that are 18+. I'm fairly experienced and pretty chill to play with. I made the settings for more laid back gameplay, nomad/never run/high spawn/high loot/2h days, etc.

    submitted by /u/JayCupcake
    [link] [comments]

    Not my idea

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Darkness Falls - Overhaul Mod for 7d2d - Now available for A19!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Cars, bandits, factions, quests, storyline, other survivors, etc - if you guys look at Darkness Falls overhaul mod by Khaine, you'll find all of that, AND more!

    There are radiation biomes, you need a full set of hazmat to survive there. Once there, you encounter special zombies and at higher levels; demons and boss creatures. You can find science labs and underground bunkers that require key cards to access, and once inside is like a Dungeon, it's really difficult and at the end is a boss and several new workstations that give you access to titanium armour, tools, weapons, laser guns, coil guns, 2 new forges, a new workbench, and tons more..

    Also, the traders have 'reputation,' so the more you interact with them, the more quests you do etc, the more friendly you get with them. At certain stages of reputation (think WoW) the trader gives options to teach you certain skills for gold, and certain recipes, such as the pistol (and more, the higher you go)

    There are dozens of new weapons, AND new guns, literally off the top of my head I can think of 15 new melee weapons, 10 new tools and at LEAST 10 new guns - all fitting very immersively into the game too.

    There are new types of quests, there are REAL ROAMING HORDES, there are packs of dogs running around, there are tons more zombies just OUT AND ABOUT and not all crammed into buildings.

    Oh, and there's a mechanics workstation that allows you to add mods to the existing vehicles like extra storage (think saddle bags for bikes), armour plating for the car, turbo mods, etc - and you can also find/buy parts to make a muscle car (think Mad Max!)

    What else is there.. Oh there is a completely new and overhauled skill and class system! When you start you can chose a class, that gives you a boost in a specific set of skills - farmer, ex-soldier, medic, labourer/builder, mechanic, etc - each of these gives you some handy starting skills and even has their own starting quest with them (farmer is to gather seeds, make a farming plot and plant some crops)

    While on the focus of farming, there are special lighting and irrigation systems to allow you to grow crops underground or inside a building, safely. There are apple, orange, banana and coconut trees. There are carrots, potatoes, strawberries and other fruit bushes throughout the forests.

    Skills level up as you USE THEM, and not just randomly when you pick them, the more practice you get the better you actually get at doing something.

    There are new ores, such as titanium for making the new titanium weapons and armour (1 above steel basically), there is power armour (end-game armour, hard to get) that is basically titanium armour with extra stats AND acts as a hazmat suit and allows you to venture into radiation zones, which is VERY dangerous but has amazing loot as your reward.

    What else was there..

    Tons tons more. I have easily sunk 300 hours into Darkness Falls and haven't even touched vanilla since playing it. Oh, it adds animal traps and water collectors so that when it rains you can actually get bottled water from it - there are tons of new foods too.

    Oh and it just released fully updated and ready for A19 - the latest version of the game. Check it out, it is worth it.

    And no, I am not a developer or sponsor for Dfalls, lol, it's just honestly amazing and fixes/adds tons of stuff that The Fun Pimps never did/could.

    Oh, and there are wandering survivors killing zombies that you can trade with, and wandering bandits that will attack you and call you a motherfucker while hacking at you with a machete! :D

    And more..

    submitted by /u/Worrun
    [link] [comments]

    No zombies spawning in wilderness

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    We are currently on day 9 of our world and we have yet to have any zombies spawn in the wilds besides two wandering hordes and the one blood moon. Other than those the zombies we've seen have spawned inside of buildings. We aren't quite sure what could be causing them to be absent like this. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing it?

    submitted by /u/SJ548
    [link] [comments]

    How do you level up tool quality?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    I used to play a few years back and I remember never having this issue but now that Ive gotten back into the game, I cant figure it out. Ive seen videos of people crafting bows and clubs to level it up but Ive tried those and the levels arent going up. Im at day 10 and Im not sure my level 2 tools are gonna cut it much longer.

    submitted by /u/blockman2803
    [link] [comments]

    QQ: What traders specialize in what areas?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Is there even such a thing. I know Jen is the Med lady. Which trader does tools and weapons? Sorry if this has already been answered. I couldn't find much when I did a bit of research. Just wanted to know thanks

    submitted by /u/GoldMedalChamp3
    [link] [comments]

    Lucky looter and A19

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    So the way it works now, does it scale after you put points into it, or is it like the last 5 points you spend? I am about to hit 7 percetption, for Treasure finder level 3. I am level 25, with 40 gamestage. Would it be wise to put points into Lucky looter now, or does not scale after you purchased it?

    submitted by /u/LawofJohn
    [link] [comments]

    In comes D rip, straight up rocked that Zed (anyone have any idea why my audio is the only one not being recorded?)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    Sudden unwarrented death

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    I was building up to the shotgun messiah loot from the outside because i didnt have enough ammo to survive the inside and i was probably close to the top when i suddenly died. I was at full health and no zombies could reqch me. No vultures either. Just a sudden immediate death. Can someone tell me what the fuck happened to me before i rage quit? I dont mind dying... When its reasonable.

    submitted by /u/wolfmagistar
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know the location of the Elm Street house in alpha19?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    I seriously feel like I've been looking FOREVER and I can't seem to find it, but I've seen videos of other people who did find it, they just didn't add the location in the video 😭 Any help appreciated!!! Thanks guys 😊

    submitted by /u/OminousStars
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite perk builds?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    Since everyone is getting familiar with A19 stable, what are your favorite weapons/builds?

    submitted by /u/TheCommonFear
    [link] [comments]

    Foraging Issue

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    A19 Stable ::: I'm having trouble collecting plants from the wilderness. I want to harvest goldenrod, and it's surrounded by tall grass. So I walk up to the goldenrod until my screen says in white text "goldenrod". I attack and break every piece of grass that surrounds the plant, but not the plant itself. Then, when I attack again, I damage the dirt underneath the goldenrod. I have to shift my view multiple times before I can harvest the plant. Is this just me being incompetent, or is my game being weird?

    submitted by /u/Sufficient-Throat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel