• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 1, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - September 01, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - September 01, 2020


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - September 01, 2020

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Early game mining kills me...

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Alright, which one of you mofo's is digging in the arctic?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Even though A19 stable didn't launch with all HD zombie remakes, the promotional screenshots in Steam show the HD Business Zombie and Bloat Zombie

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Tips for a horde base for 4 players?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    So my game with friends is at the point where we need to build a permanent horde base, and I have no idea what kind to build. I only have experience solo, so a bigger base for multiple people is new to me. I tried youtube, but most builds were cheese bases, which we dont want to do. does anyone have a good build or just general tips for building a mega horde base?

    submitted by /u/HelloThere62
    [link] [comments]

    Even if it didn't dig fast it should be effective on zombie bears?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Game progress

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    How far along is this game to being finished? I have been trying to search through this subreddit and on google, but have found nothing relating to this question. I know it just received a big update, but I was curious if we know if it's 60% completed, or if there is a roadmap for future updates. I did check out their website and forums but only saw patch notes.

    submitted by /u/Krylo2000
    [link] [comments]

    Getting serious POI vibes from this picture

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    With the added fortication to the outside rebar, this is my first attempt at bulidign my first "horde" base. Think it'l last? We'll find out tonight!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Hit bedrock with machete and this happened. Alpha 18.4 vanilla

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    What makes a Demolisher explode? // 7 Days to Die

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Is the iron reinforced club removed?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    I can't find it in the crafting menu. Did it get removed/replaced in A19?

    submitted by /u/keesw
    [link] [comments]

    If you had to pick a skill tree to only put points into, which one would you pick?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    I'm starting a server with 5 other friends and we're all going to try to pick a skill tree. Which one would you pick and why?

    submitted by /u/tybr00ks1
    [link] [comments]

    My Skill Tier List No One Asked For!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Do you disagree with me? I bet you do on something! I'd like to hear your thoughts, perhaps you can change my opinion on a skill.

    S Tier - The best skills in the game. Doesn't matter what your build is or what your goals are, get these skills.

    • Sexual Tyrannosaurus - Do you melee? Use guns? Mine things? Do you like having stamina? Of course you do! Easily the best skill in the entire game. It makes any and everything easier.

    • Lucky Looter - Looting 80% faster at max is misleading. It cuts the loot speed down by 80% which means you're actually looting 5 times faster. 25% loot bonus is no joke and a tremendous buff. Schematics, books and high tier loot of all kinds will rain down on you. I max this skill first. Add in luck goggles and you'll be sitting pretty at 30% bonus to loot quality!

    • Rule 1: Cardio - Running is amazing, I don't think I have to tell you how important being able to run all the time is. Combine with high performance running shoes and a college jacket and you'll be able to outrun every single enemy in the game while gaining stamina during sprint. Makes you untouchable.

    A Tier - Excellent skills. You probably won't get them all but you'll get some and they're all great.

    • Dead Eye, Demolitions Expert, Boomstick, Pummel Pete, Skull Crusher, The Brawler, Machine Gunner, Gunslinger, Deep Cuts - All the best combat skills. Pick your flavor and go crazy!

    • Miner 69'er - An absolutely fantastic skill. The only reason it's not S tier is because there are some but few builds that can completely avoid block breaking. If you've ever hit a block before then get this skill.

    • Heavy Armor, Light Armor - Much like the weapons. Pick your preferred style and go get killing!

    B Tier - Still good skills but build specific.

    • The Penetrator - If you use rifles then this is a must have. Getting it solely for the armor piercing is something to consider but the skill does not give you the full benefit with non-rifle guns.

    • Mother Lode - Do you mine a lot, like a lot? Is your lust for mats insatiable? Then this skill will be right up your alley! Otherwise however it's pretty lack luster.

    • Pain Tolerance - A good skill if you plan on getting hit a lot. Stacks nicely with armor. The best defense I find though is simply not getting hit.

    • Living Off the Land - Want to farm? Get this and you'll never go hungry again. You can even grow cash crops!

    • Healing Factor - It heals you over time and makes injuries recover faster. Great if you're allergic to first aid or prone to breaking your legs.

    • Run & Gun - Fits in nicely with my philosophy of "not getting hit is the best defense". Being full speed even while reloading can save you from sticky situations. The increased hip-fire accuracy is nice too especially if you use a shotgun.

    • Flurry of Blows - If you use one of the melee weapons this skill effects and combined with Sexual Tyrannosaurus you will never ever ever run out of stamina in combat again, ever. The 25% attack speed is a sweet DPS buff too.

    C Tier - These are niche skills. I do not recommend getting these skills until you've leveled up a bit first.

    • Iron Gut - Some nice quality of life with needing to eat less. But it won't make the difference between life and death.

    • Better Barter - Actually a good skill but only when you're already rich and at least in the mid-game.

    • The Daring Adventurer - Good if you quest a lot and I mean a lot. It's totally useless if you don't quest a ton.

    D Tier - These skills are bad plain and simple. I'd only get these if I was role playing a character.

    • Javelin Master - Spears suck. The devs even agree on this. Hopefully they get reworked soon.

    • Lock Picking - Why? Why would you get this skill? Just smash whatever you're trying to open.

    • Animal Tracker - Animals will come to you to try and eat your face constantly. No need to go find them.

    • The Infiltrator - You can read a book that makes you immune to landmines. Honestly either this skill or the book should be removed or changed somehow.

    • Treasure Hunter - Buried treasure is uncommon and it's pretty mediocre too. Even with the skill it's a pain in the ass to dig up. Go loot something instead, it'll be more fun and you'll get better stuff.

    • Salvage Operations - I rarely salvage and when I do an impact driver does the job just fine with no perks invested. Most items you salvage for you don't need very many of.

    • The Huntsman - Animals are everywhere and the resources they give aren't even that good. It's similar to salvage operations, you just won't use it much and when you do it won't give you much.

    • Well Insulated - Wear some clothes. Bam, perk is now useless.

    • Electrocutioner - Stun Batons are just bad unfortunately.

    • Robotics Inventor - Very niche skill. The main reason this is so low is that the turrets always aim for center mass. Once demolishers start showing up your turrets will start nuking your base.

    • Parkour- Straight meme skill. The only reason it's not F tier is that it gives you actual buffs but those buffs are borderline useless.

    • Hidden Strike, From The Shadows - Sneaking is bad in this game and for 1 reason, horde night. The horde is the single hardest part of the game and you literally cannot use sneak during it.

    • Archery - Bows/Crossbows suck. There's a reason people stopped using them in favor of firearms.

    F Tier - Absolutely completely and totally useless skills. They're not bad they do nothing.

    • Pack Mule - You can get max inventory space through mods alone. I would change this skill to increase your max inventory space. That would make it good.

    • Physician, Advanced Engineering, Grease Monkey, Master Chef - Just find the recipe or schematic. Being literate makes these skills obsolete.

    submitted by /u/6865636172
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to connect..but

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Hi, I'll try to keep this short. I was on my friends server, and about to fight some zombies when the game...It "froze", but the zombies kept moving. I could move around, but couldn't get in vehicle. I eventually walked of the map. exited game, tried to get back in

    The server shows 1/12 on (I was the only one on), and it gets stuck on the "connecting" screen. My friend says the server is "up" but has to reset it for me to get on.

    Any ideas on how or what I can do? this is like the 3rd time.

    submitted by /u/darkbrandon
    [link] [comments]

    Aaaa! Help! What's this?!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Anyone got any good map seeds?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Just read the title :)

    submitted by /u/NeverEndingFanfics
    [link] [comments]

    Why does food deplete so fast?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    I can cook 20 grilled meats and eat them but my food will be empty within 5 minutes. What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/blockman2803
    [link] [comments]

    I'm on pc and my controller won't work

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    I've been playing this game for a long time. Suddenly today my Xbox one controller won't work in 7 days. It works fine with other games. I've tried restarting my pc. Reloading my game. Starting the controller before launching the game, after launching the game. Nothing seems to work. I'm playing the zombiedayz mod from the mod launcher. Everything worked fine 2 days ago when I was playing the same mod. So it's definitely the modded version. I loaded the vanilla game and controller worked. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Onewondershow
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need to purchase a server in order to play multi-player with mods activated?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    I've just switched from console to Pc on this game and wanted to add the compo and nitrogen mods. Will I need to have my own purchased server in order to my with my friends with these activated? Thanks for any help!!

    submitted by /u/FlyingAres
    [link] [comments]

    XML modification to set airdrop distance

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Hey Gang, I searched every way I could think of here and google in general but can't find any answer. Is there any XML in the game files that will modify the airdrop distance from the player?

    submitted by /u/saturn_five_apollo
    [link] [comments]

    Automatic electric drawbridge A19

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Does anyone know of a way to wire up a electric drawbridge to where it detects you coming and going? I currently have a motion detector to sense when I come back to the base but leaving is an issue. There is no way for me to drop it from in the base currently.

    submitted by /u/Psycofc
    [link] [comments]

    a19 Stable Null Reference Error

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    Hi I was wondering if anyone could help with a problem. My group started a new world on a19 stable (hosted by my friend). We played a few times on it, but the last time we tried to load in, his screen was stuck on "initializing" and he got these messages on the debug log. We had to start a new world because we couldn't go back in. We tried troubleshooting by making a new world and copying the old world's data into the new world, as well as by reinstalling the prefabs (combo pack 45 for a19 stable on a pregen map). So far, none of these solutions are helping. If anyone could offer advice, it'd be much appreciated! TIA!

    Edit: We just reproduced the problem. Here is the output log after it happened.

    submitted by /u/PawsofDeath
    [link] [comments]

    New to 7 days to die sorta...

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    So I finally have a good enough of to run 7 days to die And I wanna find some new players as well to play with me I'm 14 btw

    submitted by /u/atomicbomb6464
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel