• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 12, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - August 12, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - August 12, 2020


    Wildcard Wednesday - August 12, 2020

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    A19 notes: "Updated...player arms with new models." "Cool! Finally my hands will match my... oh."

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Zombie bears would be way worse if they climbed blocks.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    I don't even mind drawing in hordes...sweet sweet XP!

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Accidental Ghost Rider (accidentally axed my minibike with a modded axe)

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    The Twilight Biome

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    So, cooling mesh or coffee?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    Nice tree farm. Skippy would judge you so hard.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Hold up guys, I gotta nerd pole up to that ladder.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Today I found someone crying online about a game that's been in early access for 1 year ��

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    Let's all commemorate 7dtd's EIGHT YEARS OF EARLY ACCESS 👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏

    submitted by /u/ModestPelican42069
    [link] [comments]

    A19 Collect All Bug

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    Hi - my friends and I are playing on a server in A19; when we search anything and hit "R" to collect all it brings up the game's command prompt instead (same thing happens with escape too). We tried re-binding all of our keys and still no avail. Anyone else have this issue and know of a workaround?

    submitted by /u/NathanDrakesdicktip
    [link] [comments]

    This game has such a wealth of item types, it's really impressive

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    A18: Game suddenly won't open in full screen..??

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    I know this is a long shot, but I have no idea whats going on. My game is set to full screen, I've checked that a few times. But the gameplay is centered with two big black lines on the side. It's smushed everything and its so blurry it hurts my eyes. So if the game is on full screen...but its not full screen...what do I do? Playing through Steam if that matters. It was fine earlier in the day. I haven't even touched my computer between games...any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Jqf27
    [link] [comments]

    Made it thru my first blood moon!

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    I recently started playing 7d2die after u/vormithrax started streaming it again. Decided to follow his lead and play perma death. I died maybe 3 times, starting over each time. Finally my latest run I made it thru night one as a breeze in the home with the stone wall and a tunnel into the house in the garage. Then I proceeded to build up defenses for my home. Closed in the entrance, surrounded the outer wall in a layer of wood spikes, bolt holes to escape to safety when fighting on the wall became to dangerous. Even created 2 escape plan houses in the neighboring homes. A lot of prep. Then night 7 came about, I'm on my wall ready to fight the horde, and within 20 sec they were on the wall! Omg omg omg got to make it to the escape tunnel into the house, running thru closing the doors behind me, and climbing up up into the attic knocking the ladder out behind me and hiding the rest of the night, taking pot shots at zombies thru holes in the floor. The next day I head downtown find they really tore every door in the house down and punched holes in some of the walls. I think they just jumped on the spikes and that let them up on the walls. Next moon I'm building my own base.

    Edit: horse -> horde

    submitted by /u/Dwarven_Mi-Go
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for recommendations on settings/mods to improve solo gameplay.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    The game plays a lot differently on solo, for example the days pass much slower so you have to consider that for loot respawn but at the same time every poi is yours for the taking. Rebuilding and mining suck even more. Fending off the waves at night is harder and you need to rely on your defenses more. I probably haven't played the game since A17 released and am planning on getting back into it for 19 but am looking for suggestions on other ways to play considering what's changed since then. What's the best length of day for solo? What about mods? Other suggestions for settings?

    submitted by /u/U_R_MY_UVULA
    [link] [comments]

    Do our worlds get reset after each alpha?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Console commands

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    Does anyone know the new console commands for have a link to the new ones for Alpha 18.4(b4)

    submitted by /u/przack989
    [link] [comments]

    I have all three levels of Living off the Land which should give me three crops per harvest if I understand correctly yet I only get one crop per harvest. Is there another skill needed to harvest the three crops? Thanks

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    nitrogen in 19a

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    is it working well?

    submitted by /u/jest28000
    [link] [comments]

    My fav bug in a19

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    I play ps4 and I haven’t played the game in like 4 years but I saw someone play it on pc and was Excited to play it again but when I played it it was the same as it was 4 years ago have they stopped updating ps4 and Xbox?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Where are the Crack-a-Book stores in alpha 19?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    I'm playing Navezgane in alpha 19 and I decided to head west to the crack a book. I got there and it's a pawn shop now?! Honestly I am LOVING alpha 19 but have no idea where to find the bookstore, and I cant find much on google about it. Any advice would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/armett96
    [link] [comments]

    AP vs. HP ammo.. Which zombies are heavily armed?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    The description tells that AP ammo are for heavily armed zombies and HP ammo for common zombies.. but how do you know if zombies are armed?

    Are zombies with helmets (soldiers, bikers, demolition) the only armed ones? or does feral and feral wight count too ?

    submitted by /u/Jong_ang
    [link] [comments]

    drones?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Anyone have any luck getting drones to work?

    submitted by /u/xxxtogxxx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel