• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 25, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - August 25, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - August 25, 2020


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - August 25, 2020

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My first spawn of A19 Stable and I spawn in the drivers seat of a car

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    A new POI in my Neighborhood

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    These guys and the military zombies are the bane of my existence early game...

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Looting the Shotgun Messiah factory when suddenly...

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    So I just had my first screamer...

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Well not my FIRST screamer but the first time they have spawned anything, and oh god did they spawn something.

    I was smelting a whole bunch of iron and ran off to do horde night. When I got back, I noticed that my heat map was at 100% and thought "Oh, well that can't be good" so I turned the forge off (with stuff still in it).

    Then I hear it....

    Now, I was inside my house, which had a fence around it. I looked through the windows and didn't see a screamer. I am fairly certain that she was on the other side of the fence. The windows were boarded up but light was shining through, so I figured surely with the boards AND the fence she wouldn't see me.

    Then she screamed.

    Clearly she could see me, so I decided to run outside, shoot her before she could scream again and then take out the zombies she called.

    That's.....not what happened. Here is what happened instead.

    I round the corner and see the zombies she called in along with her. I shoot her. I hear a scream. There is more than one. I kill a few zombies, find the new screamer and kill her. Then I hear another scream.

    All in all I killed 4 screamers and over 60 zombies (I went in and counted). All of my ammo was gone.

    Now I was on day 15. I have no idea what my game stage was, but this is my very first time having screamers spawn anything in this type of a capacity. And it was absolutely terrifying. I hadn't done much mining up until this point, but I am starting that now. If this happens again, I can't rely on just buying ammo from the trader and looting. Not if I want ammo on horde night.

    Also, I am now terrified to run my forge. I have been running it until my heatmap turns yellow and then turning it off. I have not left the area with it running again. Maybe once I get ammo made, that'll change. But for now I need to be careful....

    submitted by /u/Dovee89
    [link] [comments]

    88 days in on survival. Do we need more spikes?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    Spears

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    So with A19 I've thoroughly enjoyed playing with spears but they need a fix. It usually takes 2-3 throws to take down a zed so I generally keep 3 or so in my hotbar. However- after use, only one returns to my bar when I pick them up. This is a huge problem when dealing with mini-hordes. Can we either make spears stackable (yes, I know- item durability, yadda yadda....) or make every spear return to the same place it was placed on the hotbar?

    submitted by /u/ChatGarou
    [link] [comments]

    7 is my lucky number

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    I decided to make a castle poi, hopefully make it a mod for everyone to use. What do you think of the entrance so far? Critiques welcome!

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Tactical Assault Rifle

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    I'm at gamestage 45 and I just got a TAR from a tier 2 supply mission. Is this appropriate for my gamestage or did I get lucky? Either way I was pretty happy!

    submitted by /u/Vargyre
    [link] [comments]

    when the zombie ragdoll goes through an object

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Horde Night with a Simple Wood Wall and a Wood Club. Wood Support Block Exploit.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    Inside the Circle my ass

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    THE HUB PROJECT

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    I'm trying to make a project where a bunch of players get together and turn the missile silo or the Dishong Tower into a giant player base. We would need at least 10-12 people on the project at first to get things started. the process would be: 1. kill off all enemies 2. start doing touch-up work on the interior 3. replace all walls, floors and ceilings 4. add powered devices(lights, turrets, electric barriers, doors, etc, etc) 5. add decore 6. defensive items around the perimeter(spick traps, walls, watchtowers, etc, etc) 7. add guard posts and patrols to keep out enemies. It will be hard, it will be time-consuming, but it will be one hell of a project to complete. The final product would be a base where anyone could join, have fun, or help around with other projects/ touch-up work.

    So what do you say, you interested?

    submitted by /u/DEADDROP151
    [link] [comments]

    New to the PC, anyone down to play?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Have about 13hrs on creative just to get accustomed to PC (first real PC game) looking for a chill person(s) to get this started right. Just now loading a new random gen

    submitted by /u/Ronsplosion
    [link] [comments]

    Dude! I shitted my pants seeing this Rad Boar. And almost died.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    I quit the alpha earlier because of this bug, and it seems like it is still here in the stable. Anyone knows how to fix it?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Vehicle mods?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    I just got the 4x4 truck, finally upgraded from my bicycle lol, but i see there is vehicle mod spots but haven't seen any in game and cant seem to find any info about if there is any. If so, how and where do i get/craft them?

    submitted by /u/LeftSideBoob
    [link] [comments]

    Did they changed the location of crack a book poi in navezgame map?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    I went to the one on Raner blvrd by the trader and there was a different building, I haven't been to other locations yet.

    submitted by /u/Abe506
    [link] [comments]

    My (over-engineered) A18.4 hoard base design

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    7 Days To Die How To Power Sources - Generator Banks, Battery Banks, Solar Banks - (Alpha 19)

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    Xbox 1 updates

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Been so long since I played. Did they ever resume adding updates to this game on Xbox? I know they stopped a long time ago. I wanna play again if they have updated. Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/JustifyThis1366
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die Pro Husband Noob Wife EP4: Horde Night?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel