• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 2, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - September 02, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - September 02, 2020


    Wildcard Wednesday - September 02, 2020

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    These random gens are getting out of hand

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Pickaxe? Who needs it?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Me and Dii as soon as we get our bikes

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    This architect was prepping for horde night.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    37 Days... It Finally Rains After 37 Days... Did They Mess With The Weather System?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    My Horde Base

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Had to do a double take...and keep myself from knocking it open for loot.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Awesome POI Survival Base

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    Edit vehicle gas values

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    I want to edit the gas values for the mini bike to basically last forever because refilling it is not fun. What values should I change in teh vehicle.xml file for minibike to allow me to basically drive it forever and cost no gas?

    submitted by /u/SpawnMoreMinerals
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who if you die in the irradiated end of the map just give the fuck up and start another game

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    Like I'm not gonna die another 3-4 times just to get my stuff back

    submitted by /u/Jackaware69
    [link] [comments]

    is it normal for maps to take so long to generate? (noob here)

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    I have a 970 Evo and it still taking about 10mins to make the maps, yes I am playing on the larger maps but this seems abit strange

    submitted by /u/Anyau
    [link] [comments]

    Can't use flashlight on mining helmet

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Basically the title, I just crafted one and I can't turn the light on for some reason. Anyone else experience this? I'm playing on the newest version.

    submitted by /u/moremysterious
    [link] [comments]

    This is my first ever time playing 7 Days to Die with my friends :D

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    A19 Base height to avoid Zombies bothering me at night?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    I'm basing 5 floors up in a POI. Basically the top apartment in the apartment building with a bus blocking the carpark entrance.

    Is the zombie detection range a cylinder or something? because I'm at least 25 metres in the air and in the center of the building and they still bother me at night. They beat walls down that are out of my hearing range about a third of the way up. Am I better off basing in a single floor POI with a wide fence?

    This is not for blood moons. I just mean normal weeknights where I want to craft in peace.

    submitted by /u/Rubik842
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know if it is possible to have a <triggered_effect> with a requirement that depends on a <requirement name="RandomRoll" seed_type="Item"> ?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    I've tried many approaches, but the <triggered_effect> only seems to respect a seed_type of Random.

    My intention is to use an item's seed (or if I can, one of its stats) to determine whether the item is capable of applying a buff via <triggered_effect>.

    The effect should be, some pistols can set things on fire, while most cannot.

    However, everything I've tried results in all pistols or no pistols applying the fire buff on hit.

    Any ideas?


    Here's the current modlet code:

     <append xpath="/items/item[@name='gunHandgunT1Pistol']/effect_group[@name='gunHandgunT1Pistol']"> <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfPrimaryActionRayHit" action="ModifyCVar" target="self" cvar="KindredBurnTest" operation="set" value="1"/> </append> <append xpath="/items/item[@name='gunHandgunT1Pistol']"> <effect_group name="kindredBurnTest"> <requirement name="RandomRoll" seed_type="Item" min_max="1,20" operation="GTE" value="8.1"/> <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfPrimaryActionRayHit" action="ModifyCVar" target="self" cvar="KindredBurnTest" operation="set" value="100"/> <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfPrimaryActionRayHit" action="AddBuff" target="other" buff="buffBurningFlamingArrow"> <requirement name="RandomRoll" seed_type="Random" min_max="1,1" operation="Equals" value="@KindredBurnTest"/> </triggered_effect> </effect_group> </append> 

    1) The first random roll DOES affect stats, but not whether triggered effects take place.

    2) The second random roll fails, because the KindredBurnTest is always set to 100 before the variable is checked against the roll (which always rolls 1).

    3) If I set the second random roll to <requirement name="RandomRoll" seed_type="Item" min_max="1,20" operation="GTE" value="8.1"/>, all pistols always apply the fire buff.

    But weirdly, during step 3, the value of the random roll is always EXACTLY 8.1690144538879408 for ALL pistols, for the range min_max="1,20". (This took a LOT of trial and error to determine...)


    I can't find any way to reference a weapon's stats or the item seed to use in a CVarCompare. If I could just access any kind of seed value that is specific to an item (like max durability) then I could proceed, but I don't know if/how I could reference that.

    Please send help! D:

    submitted by /u/slackermanz
    [link] [comments]

    Newer player on xbox one

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Have been playing for about 2 weeks, off and on, and trying to learn everything. Can someone tell me how to craft the cement mixer? Just unlocked concrete perk, and have the parts the web said i need, but cant find it in any crafting menus. Did i miss something?

    submitted by /u/kthaara
    [link] [comments]

    New player question about underground bases.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    I really like the idea of carving out a living place underground, but ive seen a lot of complaing about zombies digging str8 down. I'm still on my first save on day like 18. Ive been fighting the horde away from my base which I will continue to do.

    How safe is a base down at bedrock? Can anyone give a do and donts of underground bases?

    What would happen if I tried to fight a horde while im down at bedrock? Will they lways target the weakest spot first when digging down? Or just a stright line?

    submitted by /u/TheRealChoob
    [link] [comments]

    Sans Addon! (Xans Update!)

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Not finding much good loot and IDK why [HELP]

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Okay so first off: it's been forever since I last played, so I'm basically a noob again.

    The problem I'm having is that the loot I'm finding isn't that good. I've tried a bunch of places, but rarely find anything special.

    I figured something might be up considering I've opened like 3 gun lockers and the best I've found is a blunderbuss, some of the time it's just a primitive bow. I even spent an hour looting a gun factory and the only gun I found was a blunderbuss.

    Am I missing something here? Do I need to level up looting or something like that, or is there something in the server settings I overlooked?

    submitted by /u/stuxinator
    [link] [comments]

    Wood blocks won't place squarely

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    I just started a new game on my own server. As I go to build my base, I can't get the blocks to square up with me. As in, the corner is oriented towards me rather than the flat side. I've tried advanced and simple placement. Help please.

    submitted by /u/realnicky2tymes
    [link] [comments]

    Server lost power, terrain and trees not loading, server time reset to day one.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Server lost power, terrain and trees not loading, server time reset to day one.

    I had a power outage and my server did not shutdown. When logging back in all terrain and trees are gone.

    No trees or terrain

    All my buildings and terrain edits are there. When I drive around houses only load a short distance in front of me.

    Server time also reset to day one?!?

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated, we have put a lot of time into this server.

    submitted by /u/deonlr
    [link] [comments]

    I made a DVa M4A1 assualt rifle mod :)

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    Is there a way to increase the server "timeout" limit?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    A friend playing on my server is using a wireless internet card and he said it will lose connection for literally ONE SECOND and the game drops his connection and he has to spend 3 minute rejoining because it's a modded server and takes awhile to initialize.

    This does not seem fair, many games/servers will offer the option to increase the "timeout disconnect limit" to like 10-15 seconds, not literally 1 second.

    I've Googled a bunch of different terms and found nothing, saw nothing in serverconfig or any other config files either. This should be possible.

    Does anyone know how to accomplish this?

    To explain in a different way, I want to be able to set the server so it doesn't disconnect clients until their internet connection has been lost for more than 5 seconds.

    submitted by /u/Ubel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel