• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 24, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - September 24, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - September 24, 2020


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - September 24, 2020

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    This is EXACTLY why I max out Sexual Tyrannosaurus as soon as possible

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Please stop

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Anyone else used the shape „wooden plate“ to reinforce their base?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    It's the 1/8 slim plate shape I'm talking about. Upgraded to concrete obviously. It has the same hitpoints as a full block but looks more minimalistic as an additional layer of protection.

    Edit: any other good ways to reinforce? I saw there is a metal plate too but that has less hitpoints

    submitted by /u/Johannes8
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for cheap upgrade for my gpu

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Currently I'm running an 8350 FXCPU and an HD 6950 graphics card it seems to be struggling playing seven days today and I don't have a lot of money and I'm looking for a possible cheap upgrade so I can keep playing this game any suggestions and tips would be very appreciative

    submitted by /u/Blakknt1978
    [link] [comments]

    Insanity mode day 15 no deaths, quests, money, airdrops, or cheesing!!!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    I'm not exactly proud of this, just sharing something I've been nerding out on lately. How many tries? A fair amount ;)

    No quests: they give you so much money/gear that doesn't feel earned and there's no longer much point in doing house-to-house, town-to-town looting which is what I love.

    No money: Even without quests, using pink candy + learning elixir + selling stuff for tons of XP, then buying fancy gear (the last straw for me was a steel club on day 1 for like 450 tokens) also felt OP, so lately I've been using no traders/vending machines at all, all money is instantly scrapped!

    No deaths: no deaths after two (16 zombies at a time) horde nights and at this point feel I'll probably keep living awhile longer since my gear is already pretty solid. All money is instantly scrapped, in fact the only town I've explored has no trader, and I've done no quests.

    The rest of this are just tips for if anyone's curious:

    Base - I prefer small, two story homes so the spawn-blocking radius outside the home is maximized and you have a height advantage. This one is awesome because it's already elevated so I only needed a barrier 1-2 blocks high. Before this is done, scan the area around your base before each night for wandering hoards which often chill nearby then come at night and wreck you.

    The build:

    I don't do any cheesing, so the only way I know to beat insanity 16-enemy horde nights at day7 is with pipe bombs. Thus my build revolves around levelling up and getting a chem station ASAP, which somehow is always done just a few minutes before horde night, so Day 7 tends to be very dramatic with harvesting gunpowder, building the chem station, and crafting the bombs right up until horde night. Armor: whatever's highest level that you find, but I limit heavy armor to 1-2 items.

    Horde base:

    1st horde night: just a 3-step, two block wide staircase with a few alternating iron spikes to slow them down a bit and a few more spikes on a hotkey to try and replace them as the night goes on.

    2nd horde night: lots more elaborate with a roof for the birds and electric traps. This is just outside my home so I'll dig a hole that connects them in case a wandering night horde hits me.

    Skills:

    4 starting points:

    pummel pete / sexual tyrano - you need to raid homes and kill as fast as possible to level up ASAP

    healing (sprain/broken limb is a huge time suck)

    pain tolerance (stuns can = death)

    next 3:

    lucky looter (your survival rests on finding a beaker before day 7)

    master chef (drink both red tea + coffee when harvesting cobblestone/wood/gunpowder, and bacon/eggs is a must)

    infiltrator (fall trap often = death, this saves you)

    then 7 pipe bomb points: blacksmith, intellect (2), tinkerer, physician, miner69er, demolition expert

    motherlode if possible to quicken gunpowder harvesting

    after day 7:

    bicycle

    living off the land (now go harvest all the crops you've found)

    run and gun (often a life saver)

    electric fence points

    Whatever you want after that :)

    submitted by /u/Chipotle_is_my_wife
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a normal size for an iron vein?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    Fresh wipe! Fun community! 9/25 Join us!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Khaines inv lock broken in 19.1

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    Is there an update for Khaines lockable inventory buttons anywhere that I'm not finding? With the latest patch the extra 2 inventory bars are completely broken and blacked out. It's really annoying as the inv lock is an essential feature that FP should have copied.

    submitted by /u/-regaskogena
    [link] [comments]

    Retiring xbox version of 7d2d

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    I've been playing 7 days to die on xbox since 2016 4 years ago so since. Im tired of the Xbox version I got a laptop I'm getting a19 of 7d2d now finally I'm getting 7d2d on pc

    submitted by /u/nightmarly
    [link] [comments]

    Who here loves the design on the victorian houses in 7dtd (pc)

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Remember alpha 17 When they turned those ugly houses into old fashioned victorian like the fates motel that victorian house that the trader tells you to get something there and the diersville victorian house and the house on the hill with the secret lab underneath it what's your favorite victorian house in 7 days to die

    submitted by /u/nightmarly
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the furthest you have made it in an permadeath challenge?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    And what was the difficulty + horde frequency?

    I've died 5 times before day 7 on warrior difficulty because of wolves, mines or infection. Now I'm day 10 and confident to make it far

    submitted by /u/Johannes8
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone tried to run a darkness falls server on the same pc as you’re playing it on?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    Tried with a couple friends and it was far too laggy to be playable for me.

    I have a good system with 16gb of ram so thought it would be ok. Could it be something else causing the lag?

    submitted by /u/Rob_WRX
    [link] [comments]

    about hunger.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    so i have been playing the game pretty long now and think that the hunger is going down way to fast. its not only that it goes down but the hydration aswell. me and my friend are palying and find so much water while looting but almost allways are starving since we cant find food. does anyone agree or am i just wierd?

    submitted by /u/iwanttodieandbecome
    [link] [comments]

    MAC OSX Out In The Cold For 19.1

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Does anyone know when we will be let back in? My friends are all on 19.1.

    submitted by /u/mlitchard
    [link] [comments]

    EAC Is banning/kicking me from joining servers because I can't download the World within the 6 minute kick timer

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    When yoi join a new server your client downloads the world from the server.

    If you cannot download this within 6 minutes, EAC sees you are sus and kicks you, and bans you for 10, 13 or 15 minutes.

    How can I get around this? I am trying to join Reach Gaming's Patreon server so disabling EAC isn't really an option.

    I have a Desktop PC at home, with the best connection available in my very rural area.

    Never had this issue before with over 1,000 hours played - but this 6 minute thingy is causing my issue now.

    Any advise is greatly welcome! I have already tried completely stream-lining my connection and closing everything, but I get to about 75% and my time runs out.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Worrun
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die Alpha 19 RuggedGaming Server - EP05: JAPANESE CASTLE 7DT...

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    Vultures vs Vehicles

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    I have been traveling in Wasteland and Burnt Forest lately. The vultures are tearing me up. I'm seeking tips to better manage them during my travels. So tired of getting infected and/or injured while traveling.

    submitted by /u/Steelspy
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die Alpha 19 - is this the most useful POI in the game?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    Zombie behavior question - What makes them destroy blocks instead of path towards you?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Can someone help me understand what triggers different behavior from the zombies? I was at my base, managing a horde, and one zombie decided to freak out at the top of the ramp, and start breaking blocks. He was within 10 blocks of me, with two clear paths. Other zombies were going around him to get to me, but he was just having a good ole time breaking blocks that would ultimately destroy the path the others were using to approach me. A19.1 The zombie in question may have already taken damage from me, as I knock their butts down into a hole. But if he was one of those guys, he had already pathed back to the top of the ramp.

    submitted by /u/Steelspy
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favorite mods?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Do you overhaul your game or just add a few to spice up game play? I've seen alot of grievances about A19, as well as wishes for A20... Wanted to see what my fellow survivors have done about this through mods!

    submitted by /u/MrBootch
    [link] [comments]

    There should be zombies that sorta speak.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    Imagine you go into a POI and a zombie slowly walks behind you and then you turn around only for the zombie to say with a distorted voice "Help me" as he attacks you..

    What if the crawlers sometimes say as they crawl to you "please" or something..

    That will creep people out.

    submitted by /u/TheHiddenYouTuber
    [link] [comments]

    Question about PreGen worlds

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Returning player here. Haven't played in many months.

    Yesterday I tried to launch a random Gen world but for some reason it didn't let me.

    We tried out a PreGen world instead (I think it was nr. 01)

    My question is: is all loot in PreGen maps the same no matter who host the map?

    I used to be able to find all sorts of goodies back in the days. But in this world the loot is really sheit.

    Does it have anything to do with the map? Or am I just unlucky?

    Would be nice to know before we progress too much into this world.

    Thanks in advance survivors! Titaniux Out!

    submitted by /u/Titaniux
    [link] [comments]

    Sham way Factory vs The Horde

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    Help me understand some of the hate of A19 when Steam let’s you play all of the alphas down to A8

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    I get people are pissed about the loot changes but since Steam let's you downgrade or upgrade the game at will to every Alpha from A19 to A8, why aren't people playing the version they enjoy if they don't like the changes TFP have made in recent updates?

    I don't know of many other games where that's possible so it seems like a waste of energy to me.

    MP is a different story because I'm sure it's hard to find a group playing the exact build you want but for SP I just don't understand.

    What are your thoughts?

    Edit: I don't mean people who have genuine grievances and are voicing them in a reasonable way so the devs take notice because that's absolutely necessary. What I mean is that I've noticed a few commenters that seem to hate the game with a passion, but also seem to still watch the sub, to find every post where someone is enjoying the game and totally shit on the OP for having fun. It seems their goal is to try to convince the people that do enjoy it that they shouldn't enjoy the game and go out of their way to do so. I don't get that part.

    What I love about this sub is that those people are a very small minority and for the most part everyone is genuinely helpful and I think that's rare and a treasure.

    submitted by /u/Appropriate-Pepper19
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel