• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 23, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - September 23, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - September 23, 2020


    Wildcard Wednesday - September 23, 2020

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My feeling when I drive all the way to my horde base just to wire something and don’t have my wire tool AGAIN

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    Cursed bunny

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    New doors for Alpha 20!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Q*Bert - Retro Video Game Horde Base! (See full video linked in the comments)

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Difficulty Settings and Bullet Sponge Enemies.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    So we are playing on the hardest difficulty and the enemies are just incredibly annoying bullet sponges. Its not hard to back pedal and put 12 arrows into a zombies face its just annoying and adds nothing to the challange. With this in mind I have a few questions regarding the difficulty modifiers.

    1) Do the difficulty levels change anything besides player damage and zombie damage and zombie health?

    2) is is possible in the XML files to modify and difficulty level modifiers to zombie damage, zombie health and player damage, etc. Ive had a look through but couldnt find anything relating to difficulty levels.

    submitted by /u/Thundrbug
    [link] [comments]

    Work in Progress. All support beams are STEEL. Would like to see other people's builds toO!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    Structural integrity is a joke

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Anyone here host with Nitrado?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    19.1 has been out for awhile now, but my server seems to still be on 19 with no option to update.

    Any ideas, or am I stuck with my support ticket?

    submitted by /u/bobjbobbeth
    [link] [comments]

    No cities in random gen worlds?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    I'm a bit new to the world of worldgen, but I've been trying to get a random world with a city with no avail, for the past four worlds. Not even anything in the 0,0 coordinates. POI teleporter menu shows nothing with the name "skyscraper," etc. Am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/pixelavian_
    [link] [comments]

    What items do you always carry on your tool belt?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Which items do you never leave home without? Current game or in general.

    TB for me: 1. Level 6 stone axe. At my level these are almost absolutely useless, except for clearing floor debris so sleepers don't wake up with a much lower stamina cost than my club which I could theoretically use for the same purpose. Plus, I guess there is a nostalgia factor from this being the first really useful item (other than bedroll but I make it a point not to die) that you craft in the game and it just seems like it belongs there. 2. Level 5 Steel Club- my primary weapon. 3. Level 5 Double Barrel- backup weapon in case I draw too many zeds at once or screw up and wake a bunch of sleepers. 4. Level 6 Iron Crossbow w/ steel bolts and laser sight- this is my primary weapon in most POIs, I'm not running a stealth build and have no points in archery or either stealth perk but since sneaking is basically broken in the game right now, I am able to traipse through most POIs with my helmet light on and walk close enough to sleepers to touch them and then one shot them with the xbow due to the massive headshot modifier I have from other perks and books. I never go in the "obvious" entrance, always break the floor debris, am careful not to stand on noise panels, and wear all level 6 padded armor so I don't seem to have the issues many have had with the sleepers waking up when entering certain rooms, but with no points in stealth I shouldn't be able to walk up to them or break through walls or iron doors without them waking up. Sneaking definitely needs an overhaul. 5. Level 5 Machete- I have a massive farm and constantly need more farm plots so I want to always be ready to scrap a vulture, dog, or zombear for that delicious rotten flesh. Plus I stop and scrape up every single roadkill I see. 6. Level 5 Steel Pickaxe- I don't mine with it anymore since I started getting augers but it's always useful to break things in a POI if I need to do so. 7. Level 4 Steel Shovel- every time I don't bring this I end up regretting it, plus I need a metric shit ton of clay for crafting. 8. Level 3 Iron Fireaxe- always useful for breaking down doors or barriers. 9. Painkillers- I'm saving my first aid kits for later so if I need a quick boost of HP or get a concussion these are always useful. 10. First aid bandages- Vultures seem to inevitably get a critical hit and I don't want to bleed out or try to fumble around to grab them from inventory when I'm being attacked.

    Honorable mentions that I swap or use from inventory as needed:

    1. Level 4 impact driver- you never know when you need to salvage cars or electrical devices.
    2. Sewing kit- I don't like the laceration debuff or the fact it lasts for so long.
    3. 5000+ dukes- I have the book that lets you fall 15m without taking damage with dukes in your pocket, and I always buy the candies and any cans of salmon for fish tacos if I find a vending machine in a POI.
    4. Level 4 Auger- I'm a mining addict, what can I say?
    5. Level 2 Chainsaw- I need a lot of wood and I don't like trees.
    6. 4x4- for when the loot is too much to carry away with my motorcycle.
    7. +4 Lucky Goggles- I like to get the maximum amount of loot so I clear the POI wearing nerdy glasses for the XP bonus and then swap to the goggles and run through and loot all containers.
    8. Wood frames- to reach those areas I normally wouldn't be able to since I haven't leveled Parkour.

    What's in your wallet?

    submitted by /u/Appropriate-Pepper19
    [link] [comments]

    Randomly exploding isn't fun how do I deal with it?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    New player since a couple of days ago.

    At first I thought the game was randomly blowing me up because there was no way any sane developer would just put random explosives in the middle of bathrooms with literally no signs/hints that there might be an instant-death mechanic right there.

    The problem is I'm somewhat visually impaired and can't wear my glasses while I'm playing. So the mines are practically invisible to me. They seem to instantly kill me no matter how thick I lay on the armor and I can't make any gamestage/quest progression because of them. Is there a way for me to remove them from my game or at least mod in a glow/tracking effect to them or something?

    I've never had a problem with mines in games before because most games tend to hint at them before you get to them (scarred earth, dead bodies, sometimes a sign that literally says beware of mines or something). But these are in perfectly clean bathrooms or smack in the middle of a field. I walked into one dead center in a living room without even a remote hint they exist.

    submitted by /u/riggedride
    [link] [comments]

    Made a guide on Electrical Parts for the newer 7 Days to Die players and there might be a few you didn't know about for the old schoolers. Let me know what you think! Thanks.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Dedicated server wont move past first line

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Dedicated server wont move past first line

    like the title says im trying to set up a dedicated server but after i open up the dedicated server console it doesnt output anything other than the first line of code and forcing it to close doesnt create a log file either

    https://preview.redd.it/il1ew6npeyo51.png?width=796&format=png&auto=webp&s=1b38697d5da25509e7f60aa785144aeeaac27c72

    (pressing the X just causes it to freeze and forces me to use the task manager)

    anything i write in the input doesnt show up or do anything either

    submitted by /u/FantasmaNaranja
    [link] [comments]

    This game...

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    Have the devs mentioned going back on the hard balanced loot leveling?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    I am really not a fan at all of the current looting system, it makes the early game slog even longer and less interesting.

    Has there been any info from TFP about rebalancing it?

    Things like gun safes simply should not have stone weapons or primitive bows.

    I do not keep up with the day to day posts on the forums so I'm just asking if anyone has seen anything.

    submitted by /u/CnCz357
    [link] [comments]

    Alezoonta Stream 19.1 Alpha Hardcore INT STRAT

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    7 Days to die Adrenaline Rush Challenge 100 days = 1 "life"

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    7 Days to die Adrenaline Rush Challenge 100 days = 1 "life"

    A new episode is here for the Adrenaline Rush Challenge, stay a while and listen , maybe drink a nice hot cuppa and enjoy the show. Also here are the first two Episodes:

    Ep. 01 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RQx4B1aGS0&t=90s

    Ep. 02 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJpdBWLchGc&t=2596s

    Ep. 03 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45Q-_p_81Wg

    https://preview.redd.it/q2soo4mcoyo51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=46c67e3a26203c0aec27d984a94dd8ffe5187722

    submitted by /u/Lestat_Kindred
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to start a new game if anyone is interested.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    I like playing pretty often, generally evenings eastern USA. Would be up for starting a new one tonight if anyone is interested. Happy to collaborate, share items, etc.

    submitted by /u/KittenImmaculate
    [link] [comments]

    No option for 19.1

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    No option for 19.1

    Does anyone have any idea why I have no option for 19.1? I've googled and searched and can't seem to find out why it's not an option.

    TIA

    https://preview.redd.it/bx72duv6dxo51.png?width=295&format=png&auto=webp&s=5a827fd182a651baf952e373c9e7470965a1c3d5

    submitted by /u/supergluu
    [link] [comments]

    Building destruction

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    If I collapse the third floor of a motel would it collapse the other floors?

    submitted by /u/Aimwolf05
    [link] [comments]

    No exp for knife passive, intentional?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    Hey,

    I went for knife, fun so far. I get full exp if i kill with a direct hit. I get no exp if the bleeding causes the Z to die.

    Bug or intension?

    submitted by /u/_j_f_k_
    [link] [comments]

    New player looking for some answers.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    New player here with a few questions.

    1.What is gamestage? It seems to be the enemy difficulty but is there more stuff tied to it?

    1. When do I stop finding stone tools/weapons in boxes? It's starting to become very discouraging when I fight through a shop filled to the brim with zombies only to open a sealed, pre-apocalypse box and reveal shotgun-messiah also sold weapons to cavemen. Is loot tied to level? Gamestage? none of this is explained as far as I can tell.

    2. Is there a "new player" build? I've been putting points about anywhere that seems fun but I feel like I'm being woefully inefficient. Luckily I've been bailed out a couple of times by magazines/skill-books.

    3. Is there a real punishment for dying other than having to haul back and get your stuff? Right now death seems like a plus since all I get is a minor xp penalty and a free ride back to spawn with all my ailments cured and hunger/water filled. I've heard gamestage goes down but since I don't know what that means it feels like the game also rewards me with easier enemies? Unless loot is tied to gamestage I feel like death is a huge reward atm. Maybe if I stop breaking my legs it wont be such a huge plus.

    Sorry if these are all common questions but I can't find any answers when I do a search.

    submitted by /u/riggedride
    [link] [comments]

    Some of my ideas for the next idea if ur interested

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    New weapons and tools-flintlock/wheellock rifles and pistols,bolt action rifles (such as kar98,Springfield 1903 etc),throwing knives,tasers,fishing rods New vehicles-ultralight planes,sea vehicles,(boats, motor boats,etc)armored vehicles (not sure if that would be cool addition,but a truck with machine gun in the back would be nice) and horses New NPCs-friendly and enemy survivors,raiders,birds,fish and horses New locations-survivor towns (which can include friendly survivor npc's),warehouses (which can be rare to find and include massive amount of loot),flooded towns,caves,underground bases and more skyscrapers These are some of my ideas

    submitted by /u/420grovestreet69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel