• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 19, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - September 19, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - September 19, 2020


    Let's Play Saturday - September 19, 2020

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Ramps that should be in the game

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    my first bloodmoon "i'm okay"

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Don't venture into the Canadian Biome unprepared, lest you encounter the North American Mountain Porcupine...

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    ADVANCED Electricity | Guide to Skills - Crafting - Usage

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    You’d think cheerleaders could hold their liquor better. (Knocked her ass out right into the chair).

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Wow corn and goldenrod haul. Have I mentioned how great the graphics have gotten?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    When you find yourself stopping at every roadkill you see to carve it up for farm plots and find yourself questioning your life choices...just remember that this guy approves.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Have you ever just had enough of a screamer’s shit you give her the Black Knight treatment?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    What's the story? ICG v. Jawoodle

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Is there some history between these two youtube channels? I was just watching Iron Curtain Grades Your Sh*t Ep 2.5. They call out Jawoodle (not by name) in the description and in the first minute of the video. I've been watching a crap ton of Jawoodle lately, and I recall a comment by jawoodle that was likely aimed at ICG.

    submitted by /u/Steelspy
    [link] [comments]

    What is the fastest way to make money on. ps 4 ? No one prob knows but its worth a shot

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    How would I edit trader quests?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    As you progress you unlock higher tier quests, but what kinda sucks is that the higher you go, you stop getting many lower tier ones. Is there any way to randomize the list a bit more so you're not getting the same quests over and over again? It gets kind of repetitive doing the Apartment and the two factories over and over again. Doing some lower tier quests to see more POIs would be nice.

    I've googled for some ideas but haven't really came up with anything. I tried editing the quests.xml file but it didn't seem to do anything.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Newf77
    [link] [comments]

    What year is it in 7 Days to Die?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    At least a few years must have passed for the houses to be in the shape they are in.

    submitted by /u/kanna172014
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated server question... Does anyone know...

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    What the setting... gamestat.zombiehordemeter controls? This setting can be viewed via 'ggs' but I haven't been able to find anything similar in the xml files.

    For all the configurations I've found posted online, I see the default appears to have been FALSE prior to a19, but mine is set to TRUE while running a19.

    I've set it to false via 'sgs zomebiehordemeter false' in an attempt to identify its purpose...

    submitted by /u/ayz1e
    [link] [comments]

    Fail Tower

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    How to fix world not showing up on continue game [PC]

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    My game randomly disappeared from my continue game section but it's in my app data, how do I get it so I can play on it again?

    submitted by /u/jeckq
    [link] [comments]

    Game isn’t under continue game but it’s in my app data [PC]

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    My game save isn't in the continue game menu but it's in my app data. How can I play on it again with everything being intact?

    submitted by /u/jeckq
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for 100% chance infection mod

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    Is there any mod that makes zombies have a 100% chance to infect you upon being hit? I dont want to remove the antibiotics or honey.

    Also is there a mod to make food/drink more difficult to manage?

    submitted by /u/zyocuh
    [link] [comments]

    I kinda fucked up my game after enabling the recent alpha with endless lines of FormatException: Empty input string. Anyway to fix it?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Rarest Schematics

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    I'm trying to hold off on dumping my points into grease monkey this play through.

    Would you say the crucible schem and 4x4 schems are the hardest to find?

    submitted by /u/Theblackswordsman87
    [link] [comments]

    Two Trader Jens

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    I was doing the open the trade way quest, and it said to go to Trader Jen, I want to Trader Jen and it didn't finish, so I checked my map and the marker was at a different trader, and it was also Trader Jen. I eventually was given the opent the trade way quest for the other one. Anyone else have duplicate traders?

    submitted by /u/Zth3wis3
    [link] [comments]

    How many updates is pc ahead of console?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    I know it's a ton just wondering what the actual number was

    submitted by /u/BiPolarGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Sound issues

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    My sounds are backwards as in when a zombie is on my left I hear it through my right speaker and vice versa. Is there a setting or something that will swap it or am I just stuck with backwards sounds

    submitted by /u/zmullins
    [link] [comments]

    Join us for a great time Sunday 1pm PST

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Join us for a great time Sunday 1pm PST

    Where: Tipsy Land Server Ip :199.127.61.25 Port: 26910

    We're having a Laughing/Fashion/Talent Show. Anybody can join in on the fun. It will be streamed on my brothers twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/kully_bones for those who would like to spectate on there. there is a prize pool as well and we don't play favorites.

    1st place 100k dukes

    2nd place 20k dukes

    3rd place a nice pat on the back.

    Hope to see ya'll there! HFGL

    https://preview.redd.it/7317anh286o51.jpg?width=2560&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=efba1e53b5384c26c218d82b485bce740fb928e9

    submitted by /u/ul_tim_um
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel