• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 8, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - September 07, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - September 07, 2020


    Modded Monday - September 07, 2020

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    So biomes are sort of realistic after all...?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Bear: 1 Me: 0

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    This must be the magic block glue

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    A high effort and effective zombie killing shitpost

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    So, we're building a town with about 20+ people (will give updates)

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    Wanted a logo for our channel that reads as loving married couple mixed with zombies and death. I think this worked out.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    Any good electrical mods?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if there are any mods that make electricity more simplified as opposed to the awful "one in, multi out" system that is in place now that doesn't allow chaining of generators?

    It would be so much easier to set up a base of you could chain generators and add their power for everything ahead of it.

    submitted by /u/Hybridthundr
    [link] [comments]

    Living off the land lvl 4 looks weird.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    Found the edge of the biome

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    I play 7 days to die in 480 p.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    5 seconds outside the house.....

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    my castle for day 7 ;)

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Gaming Coward Needs Some Friends. ("Tiny's Funhouse")

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    TL;DR: I hope this isn't against any sort of rules, but I've really been enjoying the game again lately, but most servers aren't what I want. I'm a big baby, and hate playing games like this alone. I bought a server in hopes of finding people to play with! ("Tiny's Funhouse")

    So I started playing this game a couple of weeks ago, after not having played since A16. I'm really, really enjoying it all again, especially with the changes/additions (not the demolishers, they suck.) Unfortunately, I used to really enjoy the insanity of servers with high exp/loot, and easy zombies - it just felt more like a co-op game than a horror survival game. I also get really scared when playing solo games, which is why I've never beaten Fallout 3 :^)

    So I bought a server! I wanted to be able to play with people, but all of the friends I used to play with in A16 haven't played since then either, and I've lost contact with them. The server is public, and without a password, but I'm worried that with how many servers there are, I won't really have anyone to actually play with. The server's pretty easy.. set to the lowest difficulty with increased player block damage, experience gain, and loot drops. There are also some QoL mods, including one that changes loot tables so anything can drop at any stage. It's also completely PvE (no killing or raiding,) as I think PvP is really stressful in this game, and I want the whole purpose of it to be able to relax and have fun :D

    I'd absolutely love it if some people would be willing to join. I just sort of want to chill out and have a good time, building up a nice fun little group of buds to enjoy the game with :)

    submitted by /u/lvl_97_Pidgeot
    [link] [comments]

    What makes you watch a You Tube/Twitch play through of this game?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    I am curious to see what you like to see in either a video series or stream of this game. I have been playing it for the past few months but I have watched it played by different groups over the years. Most of the time I stay with a series because of the tension that build to a horde night to see if the group can make it through. So what makes you watch them?

    submitted by /u/EnderDragonoth
    [link] [comments]

    demolitions expert and explosive arrows

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    Hey guys got a question does explosive arrow/bolts benefit from demolitions expert?

    submitted by /u/Crazylimitz
    [link] [comments]

    Not Getting Good Loot

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    I'm not finding anything particularly good in crates and safes... particularly shotgun messiah and working crates. I'm only finding steel tools and blunderbuss/ammo.. is there a mechanic I'm missing or? I've opened countless amounts of these and all I'm getting is junk. PC

    submitted by /u/SkUmDiGgErY
    [link] [comments]

    Modding/Editing Question

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    So i recently just came across nitrogen. I generated a world and it is a great play through but I was wondering if it possible to change the city size after generation. In a text file perhaps?

    Would this be possible or would it mess things up?

    submitted by /u/ReformedG
    [link] [comments]

    Nice looking wood and stone not craftable?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    I've taken over a random house and am renovating it... outside it has the base made from some kind of bricks and inside some walls are made from really fancy looking wood... those aren't craftable are they?

    The stone bricks you can craft look different

    submitted by /u/Johannes8
    [link] [comments]

    Ghillie Armor

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    So I just recently got the armor on a server and was wondering as I can't find anything online about this >.>

    A: Does it help with zombies seeing you

    B: What type of mods do the suit/pants use? :/ or what armor type is it ._.

    submitted by /u/Darksoulstwoisbest
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 19 toolbar

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    I'm not sure if this has been answered here or not yet but ever since updating to alpha 19 I can't add or remove items from my toolbar at the bottom of my screen, is this a bug or is something wrong with my game. I've already tried varifing through steam and uninstalling and reinstalling. The only mod I have installed is one to show my food and water on the screen.

    submitted by /u/zmullins
    [link] [comments]

    My hunt for the ever elusive crucible

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    I've been looking for a crucible for over a week and i just cant seem to find one. Im quite a ways off from leveling up into level five adv engineering and this is really holding my game plans up. I'm playing Navezgane, can anyone recommend good places to find a crucible???

    submitted by /u/dauntless256
    [link] [comments]

    How to attract zombies

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    I built the speaker and 8 fire pits and.....nothing.....any help?

    submitted by /u/PolarSox85
    [link] [comments]

    Framerates slowly decays over time (Server host, PC)

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Hi all, I've got a weird issue with alpha 19. So I am our groups server host since i have the best PC, and what I've noticed is the longer we play, the lower my fps will get. I start out in our base with no issues every day we get on. I usually crank about 120 frames out to start with. But after about 4-5 hours it will be more like 40-60 and it can tank lower then that during horde night. What I've noticed is this issue gets worse and degrades faster when a lot of people are online (we had 8 at most so far), and when I'm by myself it still does it, but almost non existent as the degradation is so slow. Has anyone dealt with this issue and maybe has a fix? I am running most of my graphics settings on low except textures are on medium.

    submitted by /u/Lordmonocrona
    [link] [comments]

    Bleed and burn deaths sometimes don't give xp [A19]

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    I've been doing an agility run speccing into deep cuts and using knives as my primary melee and have been really enjoying the feel of the machete so far (especially with the burn mod to stack dots).

    However, I've been noticing more and more frequently that I sometimes don't get kill xp when the dots finish the zombie off. I haven't really found a rhyme or reason for it yet as it isn't consistent behavior.

    Normally missing xp here or there wouldn't bother me all that much but I just killed a wandering hoard of ~8 zombies and only got xp for 2 of them which was a bummer.

    Is this a known bug for alpha 19? Not a lot is coming up when I search besides some forum posts from alpha 17 saying the bug was fixed.

    submitted by /u/Axewhole
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel