• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 22, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - September 22, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - September 22, 2020


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - September 22, 2020

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes I wish there was 40 hours in a day...

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Building Block Upgrades with Costs and Hitpoints

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    7 Days to Launch

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    Good ol’ Moonshine

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    I tried moonshine for the first time yesterday on my horde night for Day 91 and I must say that was the most fun I've ever had on horde night. The double vision is kind of annoying but I found aiming in the center between the "two" zombies at head level seems to work great and even though I still haven't found enough steel club parts to upgrade from my baseball bat, with the 400% bonus a headshot is almost a guaranteed instant kill on every zed except big D. I've got dart traps for him though so I think I found a system that works well for me.

    Finding enough acid to keep supplied is a pain even with the book that lets me find it in cars so I only popped it when they started piling up faster than I could kill them, but it seems to stack with the bonus from the skull crushers candy which was nice.

    All in all 10/10 would recommend drinking that nasty shit.

    submitted by /u/Appropriate-Pepper19
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Bicycle kinda seem useless?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    TLDR: Bicycle parts should require a workbench to craft.

    You get to craft it at level 1 grease monkey, but need a workbench to build it. You can craft a workbench but not till you get level 2 advanced engineering. Seem the only way you'd end up getting a bicycle is if you find a working workbench or workbench schematic super early, and usually by the time you do either of those things, you can easily get to advanced engineering 2. And when you're at advanced engineering 2, you can just use 1-2 points to get to a minibike right away.

    Almost seems to me that the bicycle should require a workbench to be made.

    submitted by /u/jelang19
    [link] [comments]

    A19.1 is stable, so which two items have made it into your new hotbar slots?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Mod Help- Dying Light XP mechanic

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    Hi all, sorry if this is the wrong place to post but I was wondering if anyone could help me, I'm trying to implement an XP multiplier for night time zombie kills. I've had a small amount of experience modding other games in the past but this one is a little difficult (in the sense file organization is whack imo).
    any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Exquisite_Squire
    [link] [comments]

    19.1 Input lag?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    My friend and I just updated our clients and our server to 19.1, and we instantly noticed horrendous input lag that was not at all present in 19.0. I'm running the Linux version and my friend is running the Windows version, so it appears to be something that happened with the game itself.

    Has anyone else experienced this?

    submitted by /u/cryogenicravioli
    [link] [comments]

    Tracked animals not showing up on map or compass / PC

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    I just updated the game today to A19.1, since then I have not been able to track any animals with the perk. When I crouch to search the paws go green and indicate that I've found something, however nothing is showing up on the compass or my map. I attempted to "refresh" the game by completely exiting and re-starting, but I'm still having the same issue

    I'm playing on PC

    Has anyone else experienced this, or is there a way for me to fix it either in my settings or otherwise?

    Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions!

    submitted by /u/Queer-Rey
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated Server, Probably Dumb Question

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    When I got this game about a month ago, I also got the "7 Days to Die Dedicated Server" app in my Steam library. How do I actually set up a server with that? I have a handful of friends that I regularly play with, and we'd like to put a server together, but we're all just entirely baffled by any tutorial we find about it. Can anyone explain it to me like I'm five?

    Thanks for any help you can give!

    submitted by /u/BishopOfKender
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a reason they aren't fixing the super common electric fence bug?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    You know, where a horde night is coming and you suddenly notice your fence wires are sticking out of the bottom of the fence instead of the top, so they go underground and do nothing to enemies?

    submitted by /u/Throwaway1gg
    [link] [comments]

    Updating from alpha 19.0 stable to 19.1 stable

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Does it do anything to your save if you update from 19 to 19.1 ? Is there any way i can keep my world and go in the new version without losing out on any new stuff?

    submitted by /u/KanekiKenEyepatch
    [link] [comments]

    Your favourite melee weapon type and why?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    I'm sure this has been asked many times. All of my playthroughs I go sledgehammer because of the instant kill and the stun is extremely useful on higher difficulties but I want to change it up in my next playthrough. The only drawback is the stamina cost which I do dislike. I'm just looking for your guys opinions on the different weapon types, what you guys use and why. Thanks Wastelanders.

    submitted by /u/MightyMark99
    [link] [comments]

    Why is stealth so inconsistent?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    I just cannot figure out why stealth and sneaking feels so... conflicted. When I started out on a fresh server and immediately went for a sneak build, it felt absolutely awful since there was no way to stealth strike even a quarter of zombies in POIs because they would wake up no matter what. I just figured out that sneaking sucks ass once again, slurped some fergit elixirs and switched to the good old sledge build.

    Well, I've been playing a sledge build for the past 3 alphas now so I got bored of it after getting to level 50+. I gave sneaking a try once more, now with better armor and perks. And oh boy was it fun clearing tier 4&5 POIs. Never had as much fun in this game. I could stealth kill the vast majority of zombies there and most of the zombies that woke up did so because I screwed up.

    Well, I got bored doing the same 4-8 POIs so I decided to go out and loot some lower tier POIs again. And oh boy am I back in square one. With maximum stealth perks and muffled armors, I can't stealth kill a single effin zombie in a small POI, even when I constantly have single digits in the stealth meter while sneaking. I enter a room and all zombies just burst out of closets and get up from the floor and I just cannot figure out why.

    What. Am. I. Doing. Wrong? The game just got back to being frustratingly awful. I just cannot understand why most tier 1-3 POIs are impossible to sneak in while most tier 4-5 POIs feel like they work as intended.

    submitted by /u/Smaisteri
    [link] [comments]

    Vegas area servers?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Any servers up for Vegas locals? Want to make some new friends in the area.

    submitted by /u/lbandsb
    [link] [comments]

    Savage Playground New Game 9/22

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Dating a stripper is a bad idea

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Will we Ever See the Return of Steep Blocks?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    I know they pulled them because players were using them to make horde bases, but it feels odd that the corners, inverted corners, and all the other parts are still in the game, but the core "Steep Wedge" is still absent. Will they ever remove the corners or return the slope, or do you think we'll have this weird set for the rest of our days?

    submitted by /u/Tozai_Senpai
    [link] [comments]

    where do i go to hate on this game, you all like it too much

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    i've played almost 500 hours and i've come to really dislike the direction the game has gone in.

    i really want to complain about it, but you guys seem to like the game so it won't have that lovely echo chamber atmosphere im looking for

    submitted by /u/DoomSoda
    [link] [comments]

    Entropic Mayhem PermaDeath Series

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Server 19 to 19.1 help

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    My game automatically upgraded to 19.1, my server is running 19 flat using steam cmd to install. How do I upgrade my server to 19.1 and what if anything will be lost?

    submitted by /u/Zwarbyt
    [link] [comments]

    Buy the Mining Helmet from the trader. It's usually $600'ish and has a helmet flashlight mod included!

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel