• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 8, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - October 08, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - October 08, 2020


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - October 08, 2020

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    You ever find a handgun in the toilet?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    I hate this lol

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Is it just me or it looks almost like it came out of the game

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    I'm loving the current loot tables! (And debuffs)

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    Just started playing again. The the usefulness of loot feels more appropriate and diverse. Needle and thread for bleeding. Medicine for different debuffs. And the blunderbuss is annoying to keep finding, but in a good way.

    Before I felt no pressure to think about crafting a gun. I would assuredly find a level 4 or 5 machine gun before ever putting points into that skill. It was almost as easy to find the guns as it was to find any substantial ammo caches. And the blunderbuss is fun, and now I have to use it.

    I really appreciate the effort that continues going into this game. It feels like an investment rather than a purchase.

    submitted by /u/miss_clarity
    [link] [comments]

    Mini Bike, circa 1970

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    7 Days to die, Crazy Hoards of zombies, 3 men, tears and death.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    just another day of searchin

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    My daughter drew us on horde night and I love it

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Does anyone know the mechanics or numbers for fall damage taken by zombies?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Just wondering if anyone has any idea how fall damage works for zombies in a19. Last I saw, the damage is capped at 33% of their hp per fall, but how high do they have to fall from to actually take any sort of damage? I made a raised base with a 1 block wide entry bridge for zombies during blood moons. There is a punch bot placed to just shove them off the side when they hit a certain point. They fall about 9 blocks down, and it's great for delaying them since they have to go back to the start of the bridge, but I'm curious if that actually is doing any sort of damage and how tall I would have to make it for it to actually matter. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Xander2539
    [link] [comments]

    I always bring a gun to a knife fight.... but I only use it if I have to.... hopefully bayonets are on the list for mods soon!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    I love this debuff description

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Who would put a bayonet on the damn M60?? The bayonet can't be used either!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Casual Servers?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    I have a ton of free time and 7days is a great way to kill time though I'd love to be more social. Does anyone have any casual fun private servers with a spot or would anyone be interested in chipping in for a server?

    submitted by /u/iampc93
    [link] [comments]

    It’s just the best. ����‍♂️

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    The quest to clear the Boars and Corn POI is Awesome

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    A fun dungeon crawl, with secret places to find and a boss fight at the end; just what I wanted! Also, great rewards! I don't want to give away anything; but this is a must do. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.

    submitted by /u/Cudgett
    [link] [comments]

    Aftermath of horde night at highest zombie spawn multiplier

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    What Skills To Get First https://youtu.be/-hvX4A43scY

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    Hey this a video made by my friend on which skills to get first when starting out in 7days to die.

    https://youtu.be/-hvX4A43scY

    submitted by /u/GreatTeacherTetsuo
    [link] [comments]

    Fuel?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    So, I read somewhere you can use grain alcohol either to make gas or fuel vehicles... I'm not seeing that in game. Is the only way to get gas via oil shale or wrenching?

    submitted by /u/SteamMonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for 2nd play through

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    My mates and I bought the game and played til around day 150. We were all brand new to it and really enjoyed it.

    Is there anything anyone can recommend for a second play through to spice stuff up a little or to make it better?

    submitted by /u/SwayzeExpress87
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone up for scheduled group gaming?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    I'm in my 30s, would prefer adults as well. I'd like a group where we organize when we play next kind of thing. Anytime I join a group I usually fall far behind and everything around me is looted the next time I come on.

    With the right group I'm good to play almost daily. I just like it to be organized instead of pop up when possible. Also, don't mind chipping in for a dedicated server either.

    Edit: forgot to add. I'm down for trying nitrogen, darkness falls, etc. I'm pretty open as long as it's a good chill group. I also typically build whenever I played in the past, but do tag along on outtings.

    submitted by /u/Cerebral23ad
    [link] [comments]

    Strange Graphical Bug

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Strange Graphical Bug

    This is on the latest build. I noticed this issue only appeared after the day 21 horde. With certain viewing angles all my placeable items (Candles, Forges, Workbenches, Cement mixers, etc.) all disappear from view. They are still usable in that state.

    Normal

    Bug

    As you can see the fire effect remains as do all sources of lighting from my candles. If anyone has encountered this before and has a fix please let me know.

    submitted by /u/Azrael_Exiled
    [link] [comments]

    Gyrocopter give and take

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    I'm trying to learn how to fly this beast.

    First, I'd like to give a tip to new pilots. Pitch is a bitch. It's controlled by Spacebar and C, to pitch the nose up and down, respectively.

    From the default view, it's really hard to tell whether you are pitched properly for level flight. What I discovered was that if I pan the camera view all the way to the side, instead of viewing from the back, I can see how level the copter is, and adjust it. Profile view...

    Furthermore, make small adjustments. Holding Space or C for more than a moment is going to adjust more than you intend.

    Now that I've given, can someone give a little back? Specifically taking off. Sometimes I can do so with great ease. Other times, things go all wonky. The copter will start wobbling left and right, and it usually results in a failed attempt.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Steelspy
    [link] [comments]

    Our hole in the wall was finally put to the test!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel