• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 19, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - November 19, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - November 19, 2020


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - November 19, 2020

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Me and some friends starter a server for 2 weeks ago. The server is always online, 2x loot and horde every 7th day. Not set any rules cuz raiding makes the game fun. But try to be nice to newbies. Remove the post if it’s illegal to "suggest" a server..

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 08:37 AM PST

    I really like 7 days to die

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 02:16 PM PST

    I have thoroughly enjoyed the past 4 alphas regardless of the major changes and directionless future for the game because I enjoy it for what it is, fun pimps is a small team trying there hardest and who knows what this game will be like when it's gold. I am really enjoying alpha 19 it's very good alpha in my opinion. I also used to play on console back in the day with one of my best mates and we could sit on our asses all day and play it was the best times, 2016 was so dam good 😌

    submitted by /u/dingle1504
    [link] [comments]

    Get this for digging in the desert :)

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 05:12 PM PST

    Succesful Horde Night (day 84) with Darkness Falls mod. Pathing lures the zeds past many bladetraps and the few that survive get a headshot! See description for more details.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 08:06 PM PST

    Performance on macbook air 2016

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 10:45 PM PST

    Hi everyone,

    I recently watched Vertigo gaming play this and it made me want to play it with my girlfriend. The only problem is that my girlfriend only has a macbook air 2016. I've heard that there is a mac version but just wondering if the performance would be really poor and laggy?

    Also how does multiplayer work? Do you just log in and there's a multiplayer option and you join the same server?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/shsf_
    [link] [comments]

    [A19] Do zombies killed by spikes or turrets give experience now?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 01:24 PM PST

    I feel like I"ve seen videos where people have gotten experience from their robo-sledge knocking zombies off a catwalk into some spikes. but I'd swear that zombie that die on the spikes around my base, even if I've shot them a couple of times before they do, DONT give me exp.

    Because if they don't, why craft them?

    submitted by /u/OklahomaHoss
    [link] [comments]

    Auger+game crash

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 09:24 PM PST

    After dozens or hours on a workday where every day us 50 minute I just hit day 49 I was grinding so new metal with my brand new auger I just made and the game crashes, all I'm hoping is my cave collapsed in on itself and ima go to bed and hope its still their

    submitted by /u/kaine123lol
    [link] [comments]

    TFP should hire this guy if they ever make boss zombies

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 11:34 PM PST

    I shill his work whenever I get the opportunity, I'd love to see more of his stuff in more games.

    https://www.artstation.com/dobrinvasilev (NSFW, obviously)

    submitted by /u/Bumhole_games
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls world map?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 04:53 PM PST

    Is it possible to view a map that comes with Darkness Falls? We are using DFalls_Small1

    submitted by /u/futerminator
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know what this block is called/how to make it? The only filler I can find is for the red kitchen cabinets and painting sides of a wood block loses that nice top plate effect

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 10:24 AM PST

    7 Days To Die mods and what they do.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 12:33 PM PST

    Best entrance for (small) Horde base?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 01:59 PM PST

    I'm looking for clever ways to enter my horde base without zombies bothering. Like a ladder 2 high up that you can jump but zombies can't. Any other good ideas, and does the ladder cause problem when zombies pile up? Or will they ignore it completely?

    submitted by /u/Johannes8
    [link] [comments]

    Need some modding help with Nitrogen

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 04:02 PM PST

    Hey everyone, I just started playing war3zuk all in one via 7d2d mod launcher. I wanted to make a map with all the new POIs and traders that are in war3zuk with Nitrogen. How would I go about this?We want to just have one large city,thanks!

    submitted by /u/fathorsecheese
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to play?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 06:45 PM PST

    I literally just got the game on PC but I already how to play and most of the things in the game from PS4 but I'm just looking for people to play with I just create a world if you wanna join my steam is official_nb

    submitted by /u/NB-KBV
    [link] [comments]

    Relatively New Server

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 06:33 PM PST

    Hey, all. I've been lurking for a very long time (longtime player, as well).

    I've got a 24/7 server up (off-site that I pay for) that I'd love to see new faces in.

    Name: The Order

    IP: 172.107.197.153:27030 Port: 27031

    -Random Gen

    -750% XP

    -200% Loot

    -Airdrops Every Day

    -Loot respawns every 7 days

    -No loot drops on death

    -Aside from cheating, anything and everything goes. PvP is active, and friendly fire is on.

    We have three admins who play pretty regularly, and will refrain from PvP unless their bases get raided.

    submitted by /u/OneExpensiveAbortion
    [link] [comments]

    Any good overhaul mods? Darkness Falls sucks

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 09:22 AM PST

    Sorry to Darkness Falls large fanbase, but it's broken as fuck. Lots of dumb changes to make it "hard". The creator needs to learn what balancing is. It's just a pile of things that make the game harder to survive in without any thought of how they interact witheach other, and just cranking up timers for the most part. taking 30 seconds to repair my pick instead of 2 seconds doesn't "extend" early game play, it just adds a pointless wait time, and things like nails taking 45 seconds to craft one now. It just turns the game into a pointless waiting game.

    Nevermind the fact that the FIRST BLOODMOON horde can bust through concrete blocks in a matter of 2-4 seconds. I honestly was so excited to play this mod, but after our first bloodmoon we really came to realize the guy that made it doesn't know how to balance games. like.... 34 hours to heal from my broken leg? AND splints don't heal broken legs? I used 2, and not even any time removed from it.

    Also, if you're slowly down early stage progression, A19 loot system is the way too go. We found so many end game items in the first day that all his scrap iron tools were pointless to have added.

    It has potential, but the creator needs to balance the game, badly. I am also no means a crappy player. I play on warrior, and typically die 2-4 times in my entire play through, and most of the time my deaths are from starving at the beginning, miscalculating a jump, or forgetting to bring a band-aid causing a bleedout. I rarely die in my actual fights.

    *End rant*

    Now, for my other part. Any mods that we can install that don't require us to mod the mod to make it good? lol. I've played nitrogen, and it's cool, but I would like a mod that also changes things rather than just adds more POIs. Can anyone explain WoTW, Ravenhearst, and War3zuk? War3zuk looks like it's just a bunch of items/weapons added to the game.

    submitted by /u/Cerebral23ad
    [link] [comments]

    Can i play my old save that is A16.4 on this new version(19.x)?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 04:22 PM PST

    SOLVED

    The question is in the title.

    I have an old save from when i last played the game. And i thought it would be fun to be able to play on it again? havent played the game since, and havent been following on all the updates.

    But are there any tricks to play a A16.4 save on the current version? Whitout downloading a older version of the game.
    Thanks for any help

    submitted by /u/sultankuk
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 to PC?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 11:29 AM PST

    Is it possible to transfer savefiles from console to PC?

    submitted by /u/frequentcoke
    [link] [comments]

    No zombies spawning?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 09:16 AM PST

    I played on a Nitrogen map with zombies off, then turned them back on after some exploring. I had 2 dogs but after that nothing. No wandering zombies, no sleepers. They spawn if I do a "buried chest" quest, but not in the "clear" quest. I've reinstalled the game, and started a completely new vanilla game with the same result. I have one mod - bigger backpack - but tried without it and still didn't work. I have no loot respawn and no horde night. Played with the settings, difficulty etc. but it doesn't solve the issue. What to do?

    submitted by /u/mrsm0rality
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox servers

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 11:09 AM PST

    Is there still some one doing them or is it dead to play on xbox server?

    submitted by /u/frisk565
    [link] [comments]

    Mods to rebalance game.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 11:06 AM PST

    Hello! Sort of new to the game. But I was wondering if there was any mods that rebalance the game more around melee and bows and such rather than guns? I don't mind the guns but I feel like they are much to common and ammo is far to plentiful. I would try lowering the loot available but that won't change the fact that it feels blood moon is balanced around gun/turrets etc. it just feels like most melee and bow/crossbow become mostly redundant really quick.

    submitted by /u/cradditz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel