• Breaking News

    Friday, November 6, 2020

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - November 06, 2020

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - November 06, 2020


    Friend Finder Friday - November 06, 2020

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Be very careful what tool you use.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 06:06 AM PST

    Me putting my first base underground

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 01:51 PM PST

    Waiting For The Day 1,463 Horde Like

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 11:04 AM PST

    How does ai work with tunnels?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 08:35 PM PST

    Started to dig a tunnel out of my base (diner roof) to a different diner in case of emergency but I stopped because I'm not sure how the ai would handle it. They're not just gonna dig to the tunnel to get into my base will they?

    submitted by /u/8BitDenguin
    [link] [comments]

    Tired of looking at normal farm plots? Interested in making a raised planter box? Check out this short step-by-step guide to making a simple garden out of farm plots, wood frame blocks and fencing.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 11:02 AM PST

    Newbie Shinanigans on 72D2!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:56 PM PST

    Stun Baton Mods

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:18 PM PST

    Besides the Repulse Mod, can anything else be put on the stun baton?

    submitted by /u/MinecraftOverwatch
    [link] [comments]

    Peer-2-Peer Hosting Lag Horde Night

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 08:26 PM PST

    Quick question.

    We, 4 players, are playing on my PC. I host peer-2-peer and game runs very smoothly except during horde night.

    Should my rig be able to host peer-2-peer and not frame lag during horde night?

    AVG FPS during normal gameplay: ~144 FPS (Settings: High, Resolution: 1440p)

    AVG FPS during horde night: ~25 FPS (Settings: **Everything** on low, Resolution: 1080p)

    My rig:

    GPU: 2080 Super

    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core [3.6Ghz]

    RAM: 32 GB

    Hard drive: SSD

    Operating system: Win 10

    GFX PP 0 is entered each game.Anti-cheat is off.

    Would it work to run a dedicated server on my rig and then join onto that?

    Cheers and thanks in advance!

    Edit: During horde night CPU and GPU are running at ~30-40%. Ram is at 9GB out of 32GB.

    submitted by /u/Don_Rholor
    [link] [comments]

    Saving prefabs

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 12:34 PM PST

    So there's a base i made in regular survival and all. I see a way to like export what I have selected with the blue blocks but I can't find them to place them in the world editor. Is there not a way to save something made outside of the world editor and have it as a POI prefab to place in the world editor?

    submitted by /u/SunsetShimmer19
    [link] [comments]

    Basic Concrete Stair Corners For The Win!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 11:26 AM PST

    What mods do you like?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 11:28 AM PST

    My wife and I are looking at mods to spice up our game. We've added a few but I'd like to hear what some of you play with and what you like about them or mods that you just simply hate. Not really looking for a harder version because we play casually. The main things we added were small mods like chicken coops and fishing, just simple ones. I wouldn't mind adding new weapons or zombies, but I don't want either to be overly powerful or easy to make. That would ruin it to me.

    submitted by /u/WilliamStorm
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure where to look - is there any expected release date (or even month) for alpha20?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 02:43 PM PST

    Searching everywhere but seeing nothing. Not sure if it's supposed to be this month or even this year.

    submitted by /u/Chipotle_is_my_wife
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to make lit creative lights?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 10:44 AM PST

    I recently discovered the Creative button by holding down Tab and am having a lot of fun decorating my base with all those items and blocks usually only available to the devs. However, there's one thing bugging me a lot and that is that the lights you can place in Creative are always off. Is there any way to turn those lights on? I like that red light bulb and can use it for a few ideas I have, but its useless if the red bulb is off and just looks like a normal light. Some of the longer ceiling florescent lights would really help in a kind of office/hotel type building but again, they're off so its pointless to place. There's gotta be a way to turn those on right?

    submitted by /u/TimeAll
    [link] [comments]

    Prefabs

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 02:29 PM PST

    Does anyone know how to get rid of all the garbage prefabs that give you nothing?

    submitted by /u/Brainman015
    [link] [comments]

    Need help creating a creative version of my survival world

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 06:46 AM PST

    As the Title suggests I am looking to create a creative version of my survival world and don't want to accidently screw it up. I tried to look it up on youtube but the only thing I could find was how to make a backup (Which I have done just in case lol). I want to keep my survival world but also want to keep a creative world (much the same way you can in minecraft) to do some testing and base design mostly lol. Any advice would be helpful thanks!

    submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded-Ad-4543
    [link] [comments]

    We’re starving

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 01:34 PM PST

    Recently started a server for myself my boyfriend and our brothers. We're all relatively new at this game

    We are starving. It seems like we are constantly dying because we don't have food. We do a good amount of hunting, I have upgraded iron gut completely, we have been messing with recipes, we grill our meats, etc.

    Is there a way to make starvation less of an issue? Is it possibly a game setting?

    Like I said we are pretty new to this game, but I am personally new to PC gaming and this is the first time I started my own server so I'm a bit clueless.

    submitted by /u/anotherusername1014
    [link] [comments]

    Profile Question

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 08:41 AM PST

    I play with a friend on Steam and host a standard A19 pre-gen map. My buddy can't use his computer so he is coming over to use my wife's. The question is, if he logs into his steam profile and joins the same game I'm hosting like always, will he have his levels and things or is all that data saved to his computer so he will be level1? Kinda hoping that since I am hosting, my computer would have profile files.

    submitted by /u/Frostknuckle
    [link] [comments]

    #missedconnections

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 12:01 PM PST

    My PC rebooted while playing...

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 11:50 AM PST

    So me and my friend were at day 42, finally found auger schematics and stuff, just got back from a huge looting session with our 4x4 truck... in my Appdata roaming i found the map i think: AppData/Roaming/7DaysToDie/Saves/Mevuzu Mountains (we played on this seed i reckon)/game's name. How can I back it up?

    submitted by /u/ily69
    [link] [comments]

    Scrambling to get a base together before Day 21. Think it will hold up?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 08:43 AM PST

    A19 vs Legacy A19?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 08:12 AM PST

    I'm looking at some dedicated servers and some have the term A19 Legacy. I'm assuming this refers to the current game build/version. What is the difference between A19 and A19 Legacy?

    submitted by /u/BBQ_Ninja
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for friends

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 02:54 AM PST

    I got the game on ps4 but i am going to buy it on pc today. Never got to experience a horde night though. I would like to get a gaming friend group or something like that, none of my friends game on pc. My Discord name is: kasper#0222 and i am a 18 year old male. Send me a dm if you would like to play too.

    submitted by /u/CriticSamurai
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel