• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 7, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - November 07, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - November 07, 2020


    Let's Play Saturday - November 07, 2020

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My morning commute feels like I should be using my stone axe and doing POIs.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:13 AM PST

    how to evade zombies

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:41 AM PST

    Only got this game this summer. Do I have an addiction?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:20 PM PST

    1st night

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:21 PM PST

    Found a cabin, im so scared lol. I hear noises, something is making a weird bird call. 1st night of me ever playing, im freaked out just sitting here holding a spear I found. This is why I don't play horror games or survival games lol

    submitted by /u/jthomas287
    [link] [comments]

    Spawning weapons

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:05 PM PST

    Playing as a duo on my own server but the game crashed with my level 6 marksman rifle on the game. I'm trying to respawn it along with the 2x scope it had. Keeps saying unknown item though.

    submitted by /u/xExile99
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else prefer the old hunting knife?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 11:54 AM PST

    If anyone doesn't remember the old hunting knife, it used a "Ka-Bar" knife model. Definitely felt more like a "hunting knife" than the current model. The current model looks kind of flimsy, and looks kinda like a flip knife. Maybe just me, or maybe I'm just nostalgic/too used to seeing the old model. I didn't get why they had to change it.

    Anyone else's thoughts? I understand not a lot of people may actually care about the subject, due to all the new weapons being added. The previous version, you either used knives or clubs. So now, a smaller percentage of the player base is going to main knives, I suspect. Certainly interesting to think about, though.

    submitted by /u/thataintkosher
    [link] [comments]

    Bulletproof Glass

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 04:41 PM PST

    I just started using bulletproof glass. I went to repair some that had taken damage. Bulletproof glass has 3000 HP. But it costs a new piece of glass to repair 1000 HP?!?! Has anyone else noticed this? I'm better off breaking the BP glass out rather than repairing a block that is at 500HP.

    submitted by /u/Steelspy
    [link] [comments]

    Was playing with a friend, we were getting ready for the blood moon. All I hear is, "Oh no, Help Meeeeee"

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:46 AM PST

    My engines and batteries keep disappearing?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:36 PM PST

    So I'm on a local server with my friend and I and we have just set up electricity to our base (information tower in Navezgane). And whenever we log off for the night and get back on a few hours later all our batteries and generators are gone and this is genuinely getting really frustrating because our whole base is running on that power and we have yet to find solar panels so that's out of the question. Does anyone have a fix to this problem?

    submitted by /u/Dragnarokfury
    [link] [comments]

    Swimming and diving, or no swimming zombies

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 03:07 PM PST

    Please please please, can someone make a mod that adds proper swimming mechanics into the game, or something to stop me sinking like a brick. Hell, diving equipment would be fun.

    I'm trying to make a base in a stilt house on a lake and the zeds can swim down and hit the foundations, but I can't swim down a repair or upgrade them, I'm not fast enough and I just sink and drown. it kinda ruined me plans and made this play through a lot less fun.

    Are there already miss out there? I had a look on the Nexus and couldn't find any, is there someplace else I can look, or can someone please make one.

    submitted by /u/Tinysniper2277
    [link] [comments]

    Waiting intensifies

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:46 PM PST

    Spawn Bug?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:09 PM PST

    Hello.

    My friend and i(Gamestage 68 or 88 can't remember) did a Tier 5, Shotgun Messiah. My friend died so he drove back to me and suddenly i hear him screaming like a little child "A BEAR ANOTHER BEAR ANOTHER BEAR..." I went to the exit but a ton of zombies came, WAY more than on a blood moon, and outside were 20+ Bears. No matter how many we killed it spawned more(Zombies AND bears)! at LEAST 75 Enemies. Maybe Coincidence but i exited restarted the game but when my friend rejoined it started again.

    submitted by /u/Grospolina
    [link] [comments]

    Modded PvE server recommendations?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 04:53 PM PST

    Any good modded PvE servers that are not super easy or laggy? Tried out TheWalkingZed server but it was a bit too laggy, also not a fan of some of their mods (Unlimited ammo mp5 & horde night is at one location).

    submitted by /u/CptxGoober
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone encountered an unscheduled horde night before?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 03:21 PM PST

    It happened during the L5 mission apartments. Here I was just happenly killing the zeds floor by floor when I kept hearing more and more noise from downstairs and my FPS started to cry a bit, so i went downstairs to deal with the extra infestation to my surprise it was a bit bigger then i thought it would be.

    My game stage is around is around 250 and night was just setting in when I started the mission.

    I never got to continue the mission during the night as the zeds just kept on coming from afar sprinting towards the building in general not 100% focused on me per se but when i shoot one of them a whole flock would just start coming at my location even when using arrows/silenced weapons.

    And now comes the weird part I have never seen before as the sun started coming up at the 4:00am mark it just stopt and I had dead bodies around the building everywhere, like they just all dropped dead.

    I know from previous experience that some zeds do come towards the building you are doing the mission in as a standard difficulty added on the mission and this might just have been a freak glitch when they kept on spawning in stead of just a few but man this was a weird night.

    Has anyone ever experienced something like this? It was so weird seeing them dead at 4:00am mark that it kinda weirded me out a bit like i just went through an episode of twilight. It's leaving me wondering if it might be an feature I have never encountered before in my 1.000 hours of playing or if it was just a glitch that they kept spawning.

    either way it was a thrilling and fun night ^)^

    submitted by /u/StrifeRaider
    [link] [comments]

    All slots available, is this a glitch?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 03:07 PM PST

    In the middle of playing (Alpha 19.2) all my inventory slots opened and are now available. Is something glitching or did the game change?

    Edit: I'm dumb. I read a book. Problem solved.

    submitted by /u/LadyBat89
    [link] [comments]

    Can i allocate more ram to a private dedicated server for me and friends?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 11:08 AM PST

    Title.

    I've hosted minecraft servers in the past and could change the allocated ram usage from 2gb to 8gb for example, just wondering if i can do it for the 7days to die dedicated server i host via steam tools too?

    Also side question:

    I just started up the server using a save we have been playing on via steams public (set to private) servers. I know my save for the game was in appdata, now i'm using this save on my own dedicated server does it just overwrite that file or do I have two similar worlds using two different saves?

    submitted by /u/Notwalkin
    [link] [comments]

    How to craft sniper rifle

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:38 PM PST

    So I've gotten the schematic for it but I don't know what crafting station to use I can't find it I think is a works bench I'm a correct.

    submitted by /u/frisk565
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Vulture any better than the Magnum?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:01 PM PST

    From what I've seen, even though it holds 2 more rounds, and reloads faster, it actually does less damage than the Magnum. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/OklahomaHoss
    [link] [comments]

    A19.2 Vehicle Duplication Glitch

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 04:28 AM PST

    I always hear about disappearing vehicles... Today 7DtD went the other direction. I hopped in my gyrocopter, flew around to several traders, and as I came in to land, there was a duplicate gyrocopter where I had started from originally.

    submitted by /u/Steelspy
    [link] [comments]

    [alpha 19] is solar bank still exist ?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 10:27 AM PST

    Hello everyone. First, I've got some trouble with English so I will probably be a grammar murderer. (And lots of typo) Anyway. I play with 2 old buddy on vanilla. We just finish day 43 hord. Lot's of glowing cops, and a annoying bunch of demo. We are about lvl 40 with full of tier 3 purple item (military outfit, dratini sniper rifle, m60 etc...) BUT we don't have any solar bank or solar panel (same for battery bank) What is the game stage to drop it ? (If it's still exist.) What PoI is better to looting it ?

    submitted by /u/PimousseAluvian
    [link] [comments]

    People looking to play/Open Casual Server

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 10:20 AM PST

    I have a lot of time to kill over the next few days. Are there any people looking to play a lot this weekend? Does anyone know of any casual servers I can join?

    submitted by /u/iampc93
    [link] [comments]

    Horde night tactics

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:01 AM PST

    Is it weird that I don't use a base for horse night? Granted I haven't encountered any exploding zombies yet (I've seen other people mention those), it doesn't seem worth it to me to have to spend a bunch of time/resources repairing a base when horde night it over. What I've been doing is just spending the night in the streets of Diersville so I can run away and create some space if needed, and making a zombie train to take them out. If this has worked for me so far, is there any reason I'll need a heavily fortified base?

    submitted by /u/beanbro38
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel