• Breaking News

    Monday, November 2, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - November 02, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - November 02, 2020


    Modded Monday - November 02, 2020

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When you break your leg for the third time in 10 minutes...

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 03:38 PM PST

    Looking for a reinforced wall design to help stop zombies from breaking in? Want some tips on hiding traps or electrical cables? Check out Evolution of a Horde Base EP4, a step-by step guide, where we're turning a simple design into a effective horde base a bit more each week.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 11:01 AM PST

    Ghost blocks everywhere glitch?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 04:10 PM PST

    Me and the wife played 10 hours straight yesterday no problem. Today we raid a big factory and I have ghost blocks I can walk and fall through everywhere and she doesn't. So i die from being in a maze of shit that's not really there losing xp. Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/8BitDenguin
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought this game (perhaps a little hastily)

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 06:29 PM PST

    So far it seems pretty cool, although animals seem really OP. That being said, is there a story on this, or is there one planned? Also, should I plan on joining a server? The gameplay loop for single player seems limited to trader missions so far. Is there more out there?

    submitted by /u/fwambo42
    [link] [comments]

    Project T: A custom Quality of Life/Challenge server with no downloads required, for those seeking something different. Known as the "Child of darkness falls and Ravenharst that took their own path in life"

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 06:40 PM PST

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fej4_iOOEiM&feature=youtu.be

    Instead of a giant wall of text, how about a YouTube video trailer of a few of the things that happen in the server? But if you wish to know some text, I Mod the server, know coding, and I play my own server, so I know what makes a server pretty great! Project T is a heavily modded server without any form of manual download your side, everything is automatic on the server's end. Botman support too. I have a trusted set of moderators and admins to help keep the server active, and none of them use creative or admin powers (except for comp.'ing players for lost items at rare times it happens.) So if you want to have a fun time and hang out, try my server a chance.

    steam://connect/194.147.120.70:26936/ <-- You can join the server by clicking here! Day 57 as of posting.

    submitted by /u/DartVonRyu
    [link] [comments]

    Day 25 and no forge recipe

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:33 PM PST

    i'm in a co-op navezgane world. I've raided multiple towns (wild west, western town, diersville and whatever I could find along the way) and the entirety of departure (deshong tower, crack a books and all), and I still cant find a goddamn forge recipe. Anyone have similar experience?

    I've heard trash piles may carry them but no luck :(

    submitted by /u/superporpweed
    [link] [comments]

    Just got the game

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 04:17 PM PST

    So I got the game on Xbox one and want to know any good tips ( I know it has not been updated in a long time )

    submitted by /u/frisk565
    [link] [comments]

    Demolisher mitigation

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 01:13 PM PST

    I continue to struggle with demolishers during the blood moon. Several times I had three of them at once, amongst dozens of other zombies. Sooner or later, one of them gets triggered.

    Any suggestions for mitigating the damage? Can I pipe bomb them to get them away from my blocks? My blocks are steel, but I'd like to minimize repair costs. Is there any way to stop the mayhem once they start flashing red?

    submitted by /u/Steelspy
    [link] [comments]

    How to set blood moon day

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 04:48 PM PST

    Hey I have my blood moon on the 8th day, dose anyone know the console command to set the next one to day 14? Or where i can find it? Google was not helpful

    submitted by /u/Russianace12
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies spawning in base on blood moon (pc)

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 04:40 PM PST

    New player, hard tell which information is current and/or valid. Settled with two players on a random gen map in an existing structure that had a completely fenced in area and a three story tower, had a basement that exited into a different building for an emergency escape. Sounds great, right? Noticed on our second blood moon that zombies could spawn in the yard, which is enormous. Thirty ish by thirty ish tiles? Have a claim block in the middleand some bed rolls. Saw them pop out of the ground basically on top of the claim block. Heard some conflicting reports on how to deal with this, anything current?

    submitted by /u/RelativeGrapefruit0
    [link] [comments]

    What is the max level in A19

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 01:33 PM PST

    Changing Day and Time

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 06:22 PM PST

    PS4 horde every night?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 09:28 PM PST

    Me and my friend just got into this game and we heard there was a way to do a horde every night and that sounded fun but we can't find anything on it.

    submitted by /u/GarbageCanCoffee
    [link] [comments]

    Advice Please

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 10:46 AM PST

    So my brother and I play together but he likes playing his phone more than 7Days2die so I play on our world that we have together without him. He then complains that I progress to far in the game without him and says the zombies will get to strong for him so he doesn't want to play. Is this one of his excuses or should I actually not play without him? Will the hordes get to strong for him if I continue to play without him?

    submitted by /u/Rhider0142
    [link] [comments]

    Does it get harder?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:41 PM PST

    So, i just completed my first blood moon and i thought it was going to be harder, there was very less zombies that i was expecting. Should i increase the amount of zombies on bloodmoon? What other changes do tou guys sugest

    submitted by /u/mister_pizza22
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favorite world settings for laid back gameplay?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:39 AM PST

    I don't have too much time to play anymore, which kinda sucks, so I boosted the stats in my world.
    - 50 Minute Days

    - 3x XP Gain

    - 2x Looting

    I have yet to increase droprates from mining and stuff, was wondering if

    a) that's even possible

    b) if anyone had any experiences with it?

    Just a solo world where I'm just trying to have fun and not spend hours grinding stone for concrete.

    submitted by /u/SaltedBiscuitTV
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone use the mod Darkness Falls and can you help me?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:45 PM PST

    I can not get this mod to work for very long on my laptop. I know a laptop is not the ideal way to play any game but it should be able to handle it. But every 20 minutes to be exact, you could set a clock by it (I actually have) it crashes when I go into the inventory or search something.

    Then it takes multiple times of restarting the mod for it to load again without crashing.

    I don't understand why, can someone please help me?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/SnowdropElixir
    [link] [comments]

    I'm on xbox so nothing from pc plz lol

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:08 PM PST

    Ok so I'm using my tools and I'd like to know what some if u console pros do with your kid tools when their broken? I have 1000 scrap iron I need to melt so I'll be good for a loooong time but I was just curious am I wasting then by smelting them? Also I've learned not to smelt wrenches cuz their a pain in the arse to make

    submitted by /u/kaine123lol
    [link] [comments]

    How the F does lockpicking work?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 06:59 PM PST

    I know it's random, but what are the odds? I either break 0 or 10. And it's always immediate back to back breaks. Is there a trick to it? There's no way it's 0 or 10 lockpicks broken each time

    submitted by /u/MinecraftOverwatch
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to turn off infection?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 06:45 PM PST

    Seriously I wouldn't mind but after 12 hours of coop play we havnt even seen antibiotics and making it is way to heavy of a perk price. I dont get it. I dont like it. We would have a better time without it.

    submitted by /u/8BitDenguin
    [link] [comments]

    Undead Legacy | Preview - New Vehicle, Weapon & Workstation

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 06:18 PM PST

    Looking for an Alpha 19 map

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 06:16 PM PST

    I've been looking for a map of alpha 19 Navisgan but I can't find one can someone send me a link to one

    submitted by /u/RoadRageGamer
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the most recent alpha where the loot table is most similar to the ps4 version?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 05:48 PM PST

    I have the game for pc but I don't like leveled loot in this type of game.

    submitted by /u/jakeeighties
    [link] [comments]

    Just started playing, loving it!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Hey all, I just started playing with a buddy and we are really enjoying this game. We're not too far into the game maybe day 4 I think. I was just wondering if you guys have any "pro tips" or things that will help me that I might not know about. This is my first play through so I don't know much. Any advice would be great!

    submitted by /u/JustBoredInClass
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel