• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 3, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - November 03, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - November 03, 2020


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - November 03, 2020

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I'll be asking this question for the rest of my days...

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 10:13 AM PST

    Hope my insurance covers this.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:27 AM PST

    Does anyone have a map that isn’t blurry as all hell? Thanks

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 07:19 AM PST

    A few questions for long time players of 7DaysToDie

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:58 PM PST

    First, apologies if this is a bit redundant to other threads here. I've looked a lot of them over and still have a few questions.

    I played A16 for a thousand hours or so. Super fun. Then I left when changes came out for A17 that changed the game a bit.

    It seemed to me, at the time, that failure of the A17 was the fundamental change in the game dynamics. A16 was a nice balance of sandbox, tower defense, Minecraft-like building, and blank canvas for creativity.

    To me, A17 became a mindless slog that where it was exponentially more difficult to level up. It had a more complicated crafting and skills system and tossed out other fun game mechanic aspects.

    So, has any of that old A16-style game play been brought back or how drastically has the game changed? Would I even recognize it now?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/not_that_guy_at_work
    [link] [comments]

    The DAP so good he'd die twice for it

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:45 PM PST

    Why is it so hard to find small stones?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:30 PM PST

    Unless you're in a biome where's the metric buttload of these around, the standard green forested areas have virtually none. Is there a track to making these that I'm not aware of?

    submitted by /u/fwambo42
    [link] [comments]

    Usefulness of Archery

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:25 PM PST

    So im pretty new at this game and I finally after 17 days found my first gun (the hunting rifle) So since I waited so long to finally find a firearm I used the bow primarily. Its kinda growing on me it was a bit difficult to shoot at first but im learning the trajectory. But now im wondering how long will the bow be viable as im really starting to like it. I currently have the Wooden bow (not primitive) and im waiting to find more bow parts to craft a compound bow. Im still not very good at melee as I cant seem to avoid damage and honestly... The medicine cabinet is looking rather bare. I also figure Ill use this hunting rifle as a last resort or maybe... hunting... Due to the sound it makes. Ive heard sound plays a part in that firing a gun will draw more zombies close and im still not finished looting the town im in. (I made my base in the... Dance studio place on the second floor. Says dance till you die inside.) So Id rather not make the city any more populated than it already is. Anyone know anything about the Bow falling off at some point?

    submitted by /u/TayIia
    [link] [comments]

    These modern graphics got out of control

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 02:45 AM PST

    Bob's Boars and Carl's Corn

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:52 AM PST

    (Spoilers) Have you seen the big boi? Even better, have you skinned the big boi?

    I have an experimental spawning modification in my games that makes zombies spawn more... uncontrollably. I've had him spawn kill me. But man... the meat on that fucker!

    submitted by /u/Meladiator
    [link] [comments]

    High level zombies night 1!

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:53 PM PST

    I have a question: it seems like there is a bug with the 19.2 version of 7d2d because I've been having feral wights, spiders, and feral heavies on day one. Idk why it's happening but I keep getting shredded. Any explanation?

    submitted by /u/Dodo_Druid_Dude
    [link] [comments]

    How to obtain steel tool schematic?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 05:22 PM PST

    Does your health drain while outside on a blood moon night?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 01:08 PM PST

    This is from my phone so I apologize for any typos.

    I was playing A19 for the first time in a long while and I got to my 1st blood moon, and decided to try taking on the zombies outside. ( I had a field of spike traps.) Unfortunately I discovered that any time I got even close to being outside, for example within a square or 2 of my door, I started losing health at about one point every 3 or 4 seconds give or take. This was regard list of whether I'd been hit by a zombie or not. I had gotten infected early on when I got hit but I cured it almost immediately.

    Was this just a bug, or is it being close to zombies that does it, or are you just not supposed to be out from under a roof on a blood moon night?

    submitted by /u/DN52
    [link] [comments]

    Insane Difficulty, Hardcore, Horde Every night, 64 horde Solo RWG map. twitch: Alezoonta

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:16 PM PST

    Hey guys!!

    Recently I have started my second public run-through of my 7D2D runs with the title settings.

    The first run went well, but as I mismanaged my time on night 6, a horde of vultures killed me by bleedout whilst I was driving home on the minibike. I killed the vultures after hopping off but didnt have the time to bandage and painkiller before jumping back on, it was a buzzkill as I felt like I was ahead of where I needed to be. I then as labelled with hardcore deleted the world in front of the stream and called it a day.

    So, onto the new save, new RWG map. Currently I have made base in a shed near the starting trader; which unfortunately took most of the first day to run too. Food and drink were a problem. luckily got plenty of wood and cobble on the way and managed to loot one POI nearby from the shed before bloodmoon. Even with the settings listed, gamestage means everything and the game only sent a few zombies. Campfire up. Day two was a nightmare as the first POI I tackled had a basement with a 4 pack of dogs. survived by using the block in doorway trick sledging them all. managed to pull off a clear quest closeby as well, blunderbossing at this point with sledge. Horde was a piece of cake. Forge up. Day 3, food and drink are now in abundance. questing, getting money and managed to score a level 2 AK from trader Jen. 7.62 ammo already in storage, happy days. Day 4 struggling to find a wrench, hordes are easy. got wrench right before horde and immediately got workbench and minibike on the craft for day 5. materials starting to pile up. intended horde path broke, panicked and had to blow most of my ammo as hordes are starting to get huge.

    now youre up to date! make sure to twitch follow Alezoonta to catch the action!!

    submitted by /u/Alezoonta
    [link] [comments]

    No guns in shotgun factory?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 04:08 PM PST

    I don't know if I'm just extremely unlucky, but I went through the entire shotgun messiah factory (all the way to top of the two towers on the roof) and I didn't get a single gun from any of the loot. Am I just really unlucky? Where can I finally find some good guns in the game? I already went to the police station too and all I got was a level 1 hunting rifle. Thank you in advance!!

    submitted by /u/beanbro38
    [link] [comments]

    Best melee weapon?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 03:53 PM PST

    FYI this is for xbox. Are knives decent weapons? What are the best melee weapons and what are each better at than others?

    submitted by /u/Rhider0142
    [link] [comments]

    Character Level

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 03:48 PM PST

    Is there anyway to be able to reset a characters level on a dedicated server hosted by 7d2d Server Hosting? I've tried everything from creating a new profile, deleting the .ttp and .map files. And nothing is working. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Revynge
    [link] [comments]

    Food

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 03:32 PM PST

    Alright, I must be doing something wrong. I'm always starving, and this happens quickly after eating tons of food. I Raided a food warehouse and came away with an empty can and glass jar. I just can't seem to keep ahead of the curve. Is growing food the key? Only on day 23 and staying fed is a struggle, not a lot of food out there.

    submitted by /u/odessius7213
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie PS4 question - how do I do a Power Attack?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:53 AM PST

    So what button is the Power Attack?

    submitted by /u/GaudiaCertaminis
    [link] [comments]

    Help with repairing support poles

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 02:51 AM PST

    New player

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 01:21 PM PST

    Hey! Im new and I just got 7dtd for my Xbox one. I used to play with a friend but they dont play anymore so I'm hoping to find someone to play on and off with! I of course don't have a19. Im pretty casual with it but I love playing.

    submitted by /u/BumpercarBabies
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for players

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 01:16 PM PST

    Looking for people to play now have a server up don't wanna play by myself mic required 16+ can do discord

    submitted by /u/_little_pupper_
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for players

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:49 AM PST

    🧠7Days2Die

    🧪Now looking for new players!

    🧪30 Day progressive survival. 🧪10 players needed. 🧪Funded dedicated server(NA Chicago). 🧪Games every week. 🧪Mic required(english). 🧪Age 16+. 🧪No quitters.

    submitted by /u/TheDauntingKnight
    [link] [comments]

    Do mobs HP regenerate after I die?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 12:07 AM PST

    I've got a bear camping my corpse close to where I started building. wat do? I've tried beating on it once or twice before dying but it doesnt seem to make a difference

    submitted by /u/fwambo42
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to retrieve your vehicle in a19?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 02:43 AM PST

    Hi there,

    I improperly closed the game by accident last time and now my 4x4 truck is not there anymore.

    It's still there on the map but not physically. I've tried ghosting under the ground and going all the way up, but it's not there.

    Is there a way to retrieve it other than just getting a new one? It's mostly the loot stored inside that I'd love to retrieve.

    It's supposed to be right there

    Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/My_dog_eats_poop
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel