• Breaking News

    Monday, November 9, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - November 09, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - November 09, 2020


    Modded Monday - November 09, 2020

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Ahem, 7DTD would like a word with you…

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 08:02 AM PST

    Newbies flexing their first set of survival gear

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 04:19 PM PST

    You're going to eat that? I know it's the apocalypse but dude, have some self respect.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 07:06 PM PST

    Lets make some Sham!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 04:57 PM PST

    Looking for the best way into this POI

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 04:05 AM PST

    What are these? They can be walked through but generate around any buildings i come across including my own base

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 01:34 PM PST

    Why can i not find weapon mods in the creative menu?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 07:04 PM PST

    I dont find the weapons mod in the creative menu. i click items and weapons and there are no weapons mod. Where can i find weapons mod in the creative menu?

    submitted by /u/froggygun
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a map for 19A PREGEN01?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 06:59 PM PST

    Any ideas for something fun or challenging to do?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 09:50 PM PST

    I have been playing 7dtd for honestly not that long (I'm on Xbox) but after making a few worlds and playin with a friend I've gotten kinda bored, does anyone have any really fun ways to play or things to go for or try?

    submitted by /u/Ok-Low9073
    [link] [comments]

    Check out Evolution of a Horde Base EP5, a step-by-step guide, where we're turning a simple design into an effective horde base a bit more each week. This week we're closing up the outer wall, starting our future parking garage and cleanly hide wires underneath our base.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 11:07 AM PST

    New Server Host - WAS Gaming

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 04:46 PM PST

    WAS Gaming is a new community interested in open world, survival, and/or crafting games. There are only a handful of us at the moment, but we would like to find other gamers who share our passion for this genre to join us.

    Currently, we have one active 7 Days to Die server with Darkness Falls and Sorcery mods installed along with CPM and CSMM server management tools. You can look us up on the server list at 'WAS Darkness Falls'. Some information on the server...

    Map: 12K map included with Darkness Falls (DFalls-Large2)

    Friendly fire, but no stranger killing. We didn't want PvP, but we did want consequences for spraying into a mob that your friend is in the middle of.

    Blood moons disabled. This was a decision we made when we realized we were ending up in the never-ending loop of craft ammo>kill horde>repeat and not a lot of time for anything else. We are working on custom commands to have event-triggered hordes in lieu of blood moon hordes.

    6 hour day-night cycle. We wanted more time to explore and build without limited visibility. This is 5.5 hrs of day and 0.5 hrs of night.

    A lot of the front end development is still in progress, but we have the following short term goals that we're working towards:

    1. Generate Discord categories for active Avorion and Terraria servers.
    2. New website to host server information, guides, etc. to offload them from the Discord server.
    3. More 7 Days to Die servers that the community would like to see (PvP, vanilla, different overhauls or mods).
    4. Starting new servers on games we haven't touched in a while (Ark server cluster, Minecraft, etc.). Again this will depend on what the community would like to see.

    TL;DR Check out our Discord for a detailed mod install guide and other server information.

    submitted by /u/that-user-over-there
    [link] [comments]

    Modding Question: Moveable base or workbenches?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 12:23 PM PST

    I like the idea of play'n a nomadic character that never settles down. Was wondering if there were any mods out there that would give me the ability to move workstations (Forge, Workbench, ect)?

    submitted by /u/InfinityKage
    [link] [comments]

    Need Some Help With This Game..

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 03:35 PM PST

    So I recently got a new PC..

    Stats:

    X570 MSI Gaming Edge Motherboard

    AMD 3900x

    32gigs 3200 Ram

    2080 Super from Gigabyte

    Onboard sound.

    I was watching a lets play from Rooster Teeth and they were talking about how it looked real good on Ultra.. So I decided to give it a go and see what it looked like for myself..

    I started the game up and it would go all the way to create character and then crash.. It would either straight crash to desktop or just freeze..

    The 2 images attached here are of the NZXT record of all my games that I have recently played on this rig and how not so crappy the Frames are.. This is a consistant thing people talk about.. Your computer sucks.. This computer does not suck.. It is actually very good at what it does..

    As for showing a crash report.. The 2nd image is the dir for the area where the crash reports are supposed to be.. As you see There are no crash reports.. I have tried mostly everything in the top 20 posts on google that related to crashing and this game..

    My previous rig the game ran fine.. That was:

    Intel 3820 Sandybridge

    16 gigs of 2133 ram

    660ti Video card

    Onboard sound

    Anyway any help would be awesome..

    https://imgur.com/SxFxb9s

    https://imgur.com/cUkjVmh

    Edit..

    I found out what my issue is.. Most people find their issue and are done with it but I will add mine here..

    I was looking for something of log in the main file for 7dtd and got an output log.. So I started looking for an error or something in it and came out with something like this..

    D3D shader create error for vertex shader [0x887a0005]

    D3D shader create error for vertex shader [0x887a0005]

    D3D shader create error for vertex shader [0x887a0005]

    D3D shader create error for vertex shader [0x887a0005]

    D3D shader create error for vertex shader [0x887a0005]

    D3D shader create error for vertex shader [0x887a0005]

    D3D shader create error for vertex shader [0x887a0005]

    So I googled it to see what was up wit it... I ended up finding out that my drivers were messed up or something.. Considering this is a new pc I was really unsure how that can be a thing.. So I uninstalled and did a clean install of the drivers and the game works fine.. So if this happens where the game will not even let you play or freezes this might be a reason for it..

    Download the drivers and do a fresh install..

    That is all thanks for the few people that helped..

    submitted by /u/JWitfield
    [link] [comments]

    Gunfire during horde night drops fps

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 06:30 AM PST

    Been playing on a private server with a few friends for a while now, every house Horde night has been fine but this last one, day 56, all of our fps was dropping down below 10 when we would shoot guns/have turrets active. We are guessing it's because we have so many zombies spawning at once, but the day 49 horde went just fine

    submitted by /u/steel-axe
    [link] [comments]

    Hey I'm looking for some one to play 7dtd darkness falls mod with me, send me and I'll send you my discord.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 03:10 PM PST

    Mod Question: Is there mod for a Shotgun Robotic Turret?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 09:06 AM PST

    I decided to put all my points in intelligence to try a turret build. To my surprise and dismay there is only one type of deployable personal turret: The Robotic Turret. War3zuk fixed that with this mod:

    Adv Junk Turret: https://7daystodiemods.com/advanced-junk-turret/

    The mod adds 2 turrets. One that shoots 9mm and one that shoots 7.62mm. Now I just need one that shoots shotgun shells.

    Anybody know of a mod that adds that?

    Edit: I wanna start with a thanks for the replies. I'm actually aware of the shell option for the robotic turret. Those are made with buckshot. I'm looking for a use for my shotgun shells.

    submitted by /u/InfinityKage
    [link] [comments]

    Multiple Hordes 1 night exploit

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 01:29 PM PST

    7 Days to Die Mods Weekly Episode 3

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 10:01 AM PST

    Ramp that doesn't break

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 10:00 AM PST

    I played a lot on Xbox but my wife got me an awesome gaming PC for my birthday. I have been playing nonstop. My base design always used drawbridges to get across my traps and store my vehicle in a garage I build above my base. But I encounter an issue with my new vehicles. The 4x4 destroys the ramps I build. Anyone know of a solution to building a 4x4 friendly ramp?

    submitted by /u/Niner8824
    [link] [comments]

    Perishton Worth Stopping At?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 12:33 AM PST

    So after playing for a little bit and waiting out the first 27 days in Diersville (and building a nice little home atop the Hospital), I decided to strike out as far as my minibike could take me in a day, and I found myself in Perishton. I built a small camp in the tower atop the town hall, but am wondering if I should build it up and plan to stay here a while? Pros: lots of shops to clear, I love the snow scenery as a change of piece to the other biomes. Cons: it is a really long and inconvenient drive to the nearest trader if I wanted to pick up more quests. Does anyone else have any input before I invest a lot of days and resources into Perishton, or should I just up and forget all about that lonely corner of the map? :)

    submitted by /u/RyessHelles
    [link] [comments]

    Does this happen to anyone else on Xbox??

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 07:18 AM PST

    I am playing with my best character and just got done with the day 49 horde. I have zombies set to never run because I am getting back into it, but I noticed that there wast any cops, ferals or radioactive (don't know if its on console). A screamer horde is more challenging because it is now always for me (don't know if others have it) a zombie bear, 2 ferals, and more zombies than the day 49 horde. IF anyone can, please let me know why this happened. Thanks. I am also lvl 85. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Erza_Scarlet_Boyd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel